It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestors block major road to Trump rally in Phoenix (Live Feed) and Trump Tower(Live Feed)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

The above is a live feed(turn down the sound)

Why? What is this proving? The police can be seen towing the vehicles hindering traffic but people are in the road still with signs. Why is it ok for these people to be in the roadway, hitting cars and yelling at police. If I do that at 2 AM leaving a bar I get arrested.

Run them over...why not?

There is also some footage at Trump Tower with people protesting mixed in.
edit on 03pm31pmf0000002016-03-19T12:01:41-05:001241 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Love this.

Always laugh at the rage when people can't get where they want to go.

+18 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
civil war is coming.

before OWS and BLM got their space and the Tea party got their space.
This will not end well. Trump gains a couple thousand votes every time this happens.
edit on 19-3-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
You can watch without sound here, That is, there is no live commentary, just radio feeds.

edit on 19-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I hate protests like this. Stopping average people from moving like this is not going to change their vote. All the contrary.

Trump deserves to win. I dont want the US to turn into Europe where this crap is valid.

Then they start assaulting cars and they start to get run over.

Then they get more retarded and the other side does as well.

Then we are uselessly divided.

I would have been there for work. I am happy to be sitting this one out.

I think I will call my crew and see if they are being bothered down there by these psychos.

edit on 3 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Let the Hate fornication begin!!!

What is the worse of the two?

The person, or the people? ?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

AZ TV Live news feed

www.abc15.com...

Typical police state liberals. Your time is their time. Talking about all the folks stuck on the freeway.

+29 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Among speech, they are also shutting down freedom of movement, and limiting the rights of others for the sake of their own specious cause.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This shouldn't be a surprised to anyone who's been following the news over the years. People are not only going to protest, they're going to cause chaos. And with Donald Trump having a strong following thanks to Arizona's stance on illegal immigration, I expect him to sweep Arizona's primary later this year as a result.

+20 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
How is shutting down a highway protesting?
Random drivers on the road also include ambulances, people trying make dr appts, job interviews; any number of important things yet they have absolutely nothing to do with whatever cause these folks say they're protesting against.
I say arrest them all, let them spend a cozy night in a warehouse jail to let the reality sink in good.
They are being a public nuisance if indeed not an outright danger.
Can people sue if they suffer something bad as a result of their road closing?
Lost job, missed appts, perhaps even someone dying because the ambulance couldn't move.
The more they do this the less I view them as valid or even as human beings.
Compassion and empathy are 2 components of humanity without which we are not fully human.
They demand it for themselves and their cause yet refuse to extend it to others.
Same goes for Black Lives Matter when to them, my life doesn't.
Society is glued together by reciprocity, without it we have the winner-take-all philosophy that is splitting our country in a thousand pieces.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

It doesn't.

Just an easy way to get attention. I find it very amusing but anything that makes people angry and causes chaos are great in my book. Just a few more steps towards anarchy.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Semicollegiate

I think this is the final straw. I am voting for Trump. I hate the guy but I cant condone the actions of these people. Who ever is organizing this IS a Nazi. I would rather risk it with Trump than knowingly help one who is.

The left is dangerous. This can only lead to more injustice on their part.

I dont even care about the known dangers of Trump. He will probably tone it down once he is elected. He just wants to win and is playing politics.

He deserves to win.

The left deserves to lose.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Semicollegiate

I think this is the final straw. I am voting for Trump. I hate the guy but I cant condone the actions of these people. Who ever is organizing this IS a Nazi. I would rather risk it with Trump than knowingly help one who is.

The left is dangerous.

I dont even care about the known dangers of Trump. He will probably tone it down once he is elected. He just wants to win and is playing politics.

He deserves to win.

*Steeples fingers* Yes let the hate flow through you.

Been LOVING this election season so much misplaced hatred. So much stupidity.

Gives me hope that a reset is near.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

At least Trump is like deep sea fishing as opposed to Catfish like we are usually offered.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

Its not hate. I have my reasons.

Trump will make me vote after years of not giving a crap anymore.

I want this to come to a head. These people will do more damage once the fan fare is gone and they revert to their lives with all that validation in their hate and these tactics.

Like sending out an entire prison population into the general public.

My choice is not emotional though. Its purposeful.

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh how special these snowflakes will be if someone dies due them blocking the highway.......This is Arizona and I am sure the judge will grant them snowflake privilege! /end sarcasm

Saul Alinsky would be proud.....
edit on 19-3-2016 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
link   
The right to assemble freely is being infringed upon by the leftist brown shirts.

link   
this has the Arizona and the NY protests livestreaming www.youtube.com...

enjoy

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
They're backing up traffic for miles. Those protesting jerks will be responsible for any accidents that happen!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
People have a right to protest and people have a right of free movement. Unfortunately the two are not good bed fellows.

Personally, unless the authorities can persuade one or the other to back down, I predict a riot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join