It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make a right decision

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
"Everything has a prize, judgement was swift and without any mercy, next time i will call a god of despair "; I looked at the old man while i uttered the words, his blond hair starting to turn gray and his cold blue eyes tried to see if there was a soul left behind mine.. " You have no soul " was all the elderly man said.. " I dont, i never had " i knew why, with magick you see what a soul really is made off, its something for a human with sin..

"From this day on, everytime you play a fools end, a judge and jury will set the fate" He still tried to see if there was something in there, " They are innocent " He said, and i replied " So where they "

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

Then the old man said, they don't condemn you and nether do I. You've been shown your error, go your way and don't do that anymore.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

The man whom took the prize lost all, the one that watched and saw had only lost the moment as the illusion of mortality faded away before his eye's eternal for he it was that had the echo of the god within, not the false god but the source, the soul the breath of life that the animal which was the man with no soul did not posess and never could, he could have pittied the fool but it would have been wasted upon such as that.

The old man died but he did not and watched as the illusory fool that had tried to stand judge and jury fell into it's own emptyness, a mere puppet bound by the string's of the soul taker with whom it had made the ultimate fool's deal and traded it's sould the prize the devil had wanted so much for the ultimate nothing that the devil offered.

The soul taker that they called the devil did not own the soul either and like all the souls it had taken it lost it soon after as it was taken back by it's source whom looked on at the failure that the emtpy puppet man had been and closed the emtpy book that held nothing but the guilt of it's crimes throwing the book into the fire as it was worthless, the soul though that had so disapointed him was destined for the fire to be destroyed and remade for it's source would not accept something so tainted back within itself to dim the truth with lies and deceits.

The worm wriggled but could not escape as it felt the beak of the bird grasp it then it felt as it was torn to pieces and destroyed in the fires of the birds chick's.

Thunder echoed in the heavens as the gravil hit the judgement desk, those judged were they whom had set themselves above there better's and they were found sorely wanting, there house and there foundation stones were hurled down and smashed as the false world of light had been, that world of light that the deciever had set so many of the chosen on the wrong path to try to gather when it's light was false and only the true light was worthy, only the light that was unstained and uncorrupted, the light that made whole and did not need to be made whole but they had never understood as they were led like blind men to there doom.

new topics

join