It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Anointed" by God to perform an end of days task !

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Yes he is a Captain of the earth,these get recycled or sent at important times,I believe I know a few of his previous names but hes not the poobah that would be Alexander the Great

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The problem is America is not the new Israel and Americans are not gods people. At least not in the way all these "prophesies" talk. This is not a Christian nation that has ratified some new new covenant with the tribal God yhwh.

We are Babylon the great. At least one component.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

I don't thinks it's that complex, his job might only be to get us into the path of the prophesy.
Somebody might come after him for phase 2.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Also why has everything thrown at him turned to ash and actually made him stronger, politically it is the most baffling thing I have ever witnessed

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Also why has everything thrown at him turned to ash and actually made him stronger, politically it is the most baffling thing I have ever witnessed

I would look at it like this...

Let's take 2 persons and make the political figureheads.

Political Guy 1 - Doesn't give a damn what people say about him. Shrugs it off and redirects the finger pointing. You call him a bully and he takes it in and says, "Yes, I'm a bully, but only because the people against me have made me this way. Yes, I was part of the game. I know the game because I was a part of it and I wish to expose it".

Political Guy 2 - Always defends himself. Everything that is thrown at him, he tries to explain why it's not right or why it is the way it is. Seems to shy away from the rock throwing. He might even toss a few back.

So you have two people, one is passive and the other aggressive. People are going to follow the smartass. They're going to follow the one that doesn't care. The ones that doesn't show weakness. The one that will accept what he's painted with and direct it to the real problem (or at least make up the real problem and point it right back to the very thing that people don't like... Big Money, Politics).

He claims to be what half the world wants. He's part of the problem and doesn't hide the fact. He admits that he is and since he knows and lives it, he tells you he will dismantle it. People don't want someone who's going to hide behind a mask. We're more prone to believe someone who will admit their faults and give that person a chance than someone who claims they are faultless. Every politician claims the other is bad but they themselves are the chosen one for some purpose. Trump shows his true self and isn't afraid to let it show. People are eating that up.

I'm a crook. I've been a crook my whole life. I know how crooks work. I know the game and I'm tired of it. Elect me to bring out and get rid of all of the crooks. Who better to do it than me... the crook, because I know how it works.

I would believe the above statement more than.....

I've been an upstanding person all of my life and I'm tired of corruption. Vote for me and I'll get rid of ALL of the bad people.

We all know the second statement is likely false. No one is perfect. May as well vote for the guy who isn't lying to you than the guy you KNOW is lying to you. One is hiding nothing while the other is hiding behind his words. Sure they both may be, but you know for a fact one is telling you the truth.

This is how I see trump. This is why I feel people are flocking to him. This is why I feel that no matter what he does and no matter what people are doing against him, he's coming out strong. People know it'll strengthen him because they see people trying sooooo hard to stop him so they know it must be worth something. People are sick and tired and are now ready to fight fire with fire... Fight the corrupt with the corrupt.

Besides... We all secretly like the smartass. They're the life of the party as long as we ourselves don't have to deal with them. I see it in the workplace. Know it alls are humorous to watch, until they're telling us how everything is.

and..... He's the debil!

edit on 20-3-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

No the problem is in the assumption that those prophesies are about America at all. The idea that America because it's a Christian nation is the new Israel and therefore the subject of all this end of days speculation is utter nonsense. This is a product of Dispensationalism the underlying theology of americhristianity. And it's a giant heeping pile of dung.

It's a false starting point. A product of men who wish to keep us warring with each other. Who want us to wait for God to come and fix it all (by destroying all the people that aren't on our team) instead of us actually making the world a better place ( on earth as it is in heaven). The theology is one of bondage to the God of the empires of the world.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Who do you think the feet of the great image Daniel explained to the king of Babylon represents ?

Here

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Who do you think the feet of the great image Daniel explained to the king of Babylon represents ?

First you have to figure out who "they" are

Daniel 2:43
“And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.” KJV

It is thought that the mixture are 2 kingdoms of the 5th kingdom (Greece). Some say even Rome.

Though, it says "they shall mingle themselves with the -seed of men-. Are "they" perhaps a reoccurrence of angels mixing with humans again? Otherwise, wouldn't they all be seeds of men? It doesn't make much sense to me read the way it does.

This makes me wonder.

Man came from clay, according to Genesis.
Iron - Fallen Angels? Though this wouldn't make sense either since Iron was considered Rome in the 6th kingdom, according to this chart.

This chart is a little confusing. The original concept is:

1. Gold = (Babylon) Nebuchadnezzar’s kingdom
2. Silver = (Persia) lesser kingdom after Nebuchadnezzar
3. Brass = (Greece) will rule over all the earth (Alexander the Great)
4. Iron = (Rome) strong as iron, iron breaks all things, yet this kingdom also breaks (Roman Catholic Church? Just Rome?)
5. Iron mixed with clay = (Unknown) a divided kingdom, part strong and part broken
6. Final Kingdom: stone that destroys the statue, becomes a mountain, and fills the earth

edit on 21-3-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

The Roman Empire can't exist without a Emperor and Empress.

The 'Pope' who sits is the RED. They are supposed to be advisor to the Governing BLUE (the idea being that together they make purple).

Under their OWN LAW, they hold no power without the Emperor and Empress. They thought long ago they could take over, without thinking of the consequences.

"return of the king" sound familiar?

Or should I say "King of Kings" ... a Emperor. Which will bring about THE END OF THE CHURCH!

So I wouldn't EVER include Rome in that list. They have no real power what-so-ever. They are a joke.

They even wrote about the lunacy of the Church trying to Govern under a group of men, rather than having a Emperor and Empress at the helm. It's in the Bible.

"What can be understood by a man and a woman together as one, cannot to be known by men with other men. This goes against the the natural way of things and shall bring imbalance."

The quote was in regards to the 'Pope' and the men taking over the Church. That they did not possess the understand of a MAN and WOMAN together, who should be running the Empire.

The stupid pr#$ks interpreted it being against homosexuals. Because it suited their purposes at the time. Once again, did not think about the future when they would be destroyed (happening now).

Any guesses why the Church is now trying to accept homosexuals before women?

This EXACT QUOTE!

Because they believe it will help see the Church accepted. (This will never EVER happen. EVER! They are done!)

Idiots.

They are only concerned with themselves and their power among the people. They have no concern for God or anything truly divine. They are a disgrace to the very book they corrupted.
edit on 21-3-2016 by IamSandSHEisB because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

5. Iron mixed with clay = a divided kingdom, part strong and part broken

Given recent events in both Britain and America I think that description really fits well, interesting timing proving the point even.
edit on 10-7-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Here is my theory in accordance to what is being said by Trump on his foreign policy and biblical prophesy.

If he gets in he will try and get peace deal done after a very short 6 month campaign against ISIS, he will bomb the @#$% out of their operating territory send in some elite special ops and call it a win and over even if it isn't. Then he will do peace deals and abdicate world policeman to the UN, as he says it will be to much blood and treasure for America to continue doing that and he has to exclusively focus all American resources internally to make America great again.

A peace deal is very important to biblical prophesy
1 Thessalonians 5 1-3

Now you do not need to have anything written to you about times and dates, brothers, 2for you yourselves know very well that the Day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3When peoplea say, “There is peace and security,” destruction will strike them as suddenly as labor pains come to a pregnant woman, and they will not be able to escape.

The UN ascending to greater power is also part of biblical prophesy.

Remember this has nothing to do with American pride but what the bible says the role of world powers, just like Rome was given Jerusalem in 70 AD because those people were no longer specially favored by God.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Deleted. Post was for another tread. To many windows open

Coomba98
edit on 14-8-2016 by coomba98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Cyrus was actually, as rulers go, actually Great and the loss of the history of the Persian Empire is tragic. We have scraps.

He had his own God and never became a Jew but was a disciple of Spitama Zarathustra Prophet of Ahura Mazda.

But to compare Cyrus the Geat to Trump, I am sorry but what are you thinking? Trump is a total ignoramus with zero tolerance for Mexicans, Muslims, Jews, he insults everyone and I guarantee will never get elected as the type of people that would vote for him don't tend to vote.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join