It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Anointed" by God to perform an end of days task !

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
A racist, fascist bully anointed by the god of the christian bible?

Makes sense tbh

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Anointed by Satan perhaps.

To ensure Hilary is in charge.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is the deal, if Satan knows the endgame and who will be involved he will do every thing to stop it, it will be move and counter move. Exactly what we are seeing in the 2016 election.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Are you really saying that a 'satan' would be against Drumpf winning the election??

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: seentoomuch

I am familiar with the guy at the first link in the sense that I keep tabs on him. He's been watching Russia and Syria a lot lately and doing a lot of cross scripture linkage. It's interesting, but most of what he does now is digging out stuff that related to what is happening and then some speculation on what might happen.

He used to be predictive and then decided that wasn't the purpose to try to tell the future, per se. Now he spends more time trying to uncover where specific events might fall on a code and then see what that code shows around it in terms of the linked prophecies and cross linked scriptures to get an idea of where we might be and what it might mean.

I guess I can go back and watch his Trump video again to see if it tells me anything.

Sometimes, with these YouTube guys, I get that vibe that they aren't worth it right away and others I can feel when they are losing it, but I haven't gotten it yet on him. Of course, like anything, I take the codes with a grain of salt. You are relying on how good the individual's instincts and connection with God happens to be. Do you trust them? Is your own discernment there?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Prezbo369

If what he is being put in position to do, Satan doesn't want to happen, what do you think?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You are relying on how good the individual's instincts and connection with God happens to be. Do you trust them? Is your own discernment there?

Actually I'm hoping that one of our members has the software and gives it a go.

STM

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Will the Muslim be able to bridge duality with the rest of the world to create a peaceful coexistence or will they collectively do the same mistake creating their own monsters?

Which Muslims? There are more than 1.6 billion of us and we're just as diverse as all other demographics. That's like asking why Russia & the West can't co-exist peacefully, even though they're both Christian-majority. Or like asking why the US doesn't embrace and accept Latino immigrants, even though they're both majority Christians.

Also, it's a bit laughable when you speak of "the rest of the world" and "peaceful existence". The US & UK, for example, have collectively gone to war with nearly every other country in the world. I'm serious about that.

British have invaded nine out of ten countries - so look out Luxembourg

The US Has Invaded 70 Nations Since 1776 –

And that's just the US & UK (France's history of military invasions is nearly as big, especially in Africa).

EdIt: Shortened my post because I was drifting off topic. As for the topic at hand, Trump isn't anointed by anything other than the media. If any candidate got the free and constant press coverage that Trump gets, they'd be just as popular.
edit on 19-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Awen24
a reply to: Blue_Jay33
There is no such prophecy for Donald Trump, so any assertion along those lines is either delusion or deception. Possibly both.

I wouldn't say that. There is plenty that could be argued as prophecy for Trump.

TRUMP:
"fabricate, devise," 1690s, from trump "deceive, cheat" (1510s), from Middle English trumpen (late 14c.), from Old French tromper "to deceive," of uncertain origin. Apparently from se tromper de "to mock," from Old French tromper "to blow a trumpet."

To blow/sound a trumpet sound familiar? Revelation?

I personally see Trump as being part of a concluding act. A occurrence within the cycles of time that our ancestors were well aware would come about again, as it has before.

At this juncture, those who are trying to possess, dominate and control this world are given a choice. To what is right for the greater good of all in this world and the world itself, or take their chances at trying to grasp what they believe is almost within their reach.

They have been warned against doing the latter. Very clearly.

FOR A VERY LONG TIME!

Do they heed the warning, or do they try dominate and own the completion of process that we refer to as 'God'?

Do they try take what they know doesn't belong to them, because they believe they can?

It's a situation where they have been given enough rope to either save themselves, or hang themselves.

Because this freedom comes with a false sense of power and authority over all things within this world, they will probably be foolish enough to think that they can actually win.

They can't.

They are basically like misbehaving children with VERY patient parents, who allow them to get away with anything and everything. That have set a very clear, 'boundary' for when and what will be TOO MUCH.

If they allow it to happen, they will finally be spanked. And spanked HARD!

At which point they will realise exactly how powerless they actually are. And how foolish they were to think they could take something which was never, and will never be theirs.

Trump is part of a larger 'occurrence' which shall see if the 'powers that be' are foolish enough to step over a line in the sand.

I believe that they WILL be this foolish. Which is very bad news for the U.S.A.

I'll try explain what they are hoping to 'own' and how they think they will become 'God'.

When the human brain is being developed in the womb before it is born, the synaptic matrix (electrical patterns) within the neural system of the brain keep growing more and more complex over the nine months the baby is gestated.

The number of neurons within the brain increase exponentially as it develops until it comes to a point of what you could call 'critical mass', when the brain has enough individual neurons throughout the brain all firing at the same time, and interacting ,to give birth to a consciousness.

Now!

This same process takes place within planetary development.

Every human being in this world is essentially a neuron. And the world is essentially a developing brain.

We as neurons act like complex electrical patterns which interact and 'fire' with other neurons (people) on this planet, building a pattern, similar to those within a brain.

Creating the 'complexity' of the brain that is this Earth, in its development.

This is why the Bible refers to us as 'Farmers'.

Ancient and modern religions are very well aware of this. Of what our purpose is here. They just decided a long time ago, that it should be hidden from the greater public.

Why?

Because much like a consciousness is born within the womb when a brain reaches a certain level of complexity, so too will a greater 'consciousness' be born in this world when our society and population reaches a 'critical mass' point.

Spiritualists refer to this as 'Global awakening'. A global consciousness.

Re-legion refers to this as 'God'.

It's described and called many different things, but they are all the same thing. The birth of the collective consciousness.

With this understand (which we've had since ancient times) groups formed which were intent on swaying this awakened collective towards their own ideals.

They idea being, that they could own this consciousness in whatever way it comes. By holding a majority of the 'neurons' (people) on Earth.

To steer it away from parameters of the intended 'conclusion' or completion, to their own.

This is "Re-legion"

The re-aligning of the collective. Which has the intended outcome of making its creators 'God'.

This is why Catholicism/Christianity talks of the 'Kingdom that will come'.

They think they will be the ones receiving it, able to control it.

This is also why the Jews and Christians are opposing (and spreading hatred) towards the Muslims.

Because the awakening is taking place.

But ...

It will not be Catholicism, Christianity, Judaism, or ANY OTHER re-legion who 'wins the prize' (so to speak).

It will be the ones that this world was brought into being for.

Just as it is stated in the Bible. The one for whom this world was made.

NOTHING will change this.

I see all the various religions as a group of fools, who all have their hands stuck in a lolly-jar, fighting for the last lolly.

Their parent is about to come along. Pulls all their hands out.

And none will get it.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Here is the deal, if Satan knows the endgame and who will be involved he will do every thing to stop it, it will be move and counter move. Exactly what we are seeing in the 2016 election.

I agree, but with the caveat that God knows all and it will work out for the best in the end. In the meantime it'll be game on for us. If anything this election will inspire me to be more into my prayers than I've been lately.

Wouldn't it be fascinating to look at a public figure and see what their destiny is? All of them? And to know how they all fit together as it happens instead of down the line? What a view the angels have.

STM

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Who say we don't embrace and accept Latino immigrants?

What we don't like is illegal immigrants. The legal ones are fine, Latino or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   

That is assuming the angels know any more than we do. As Jesus told his disciples, only God knows that hour, so I assume they don't know much more about it than we do. We only know the signs to watch for.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IamSandSHEisB

nvm
edit on 19-3-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The other thing I want to say is, I have heard Trump say he wants to protect Christians in America, I don't think it's because he values his/there faith, not at all, but because he see's it a stabilizing force in America, he needs that to try and make America Great again. He sees radical Muslims on the other hand as destabilizing the nation, I don't really think he cares about either faith, he just sees one as an obstacle to his end goals.

The other thing that has made me take note is he wants to be the guy to make the deal/peace in Israel and Palestine, because he knows it would be historic and from his perspective it would add to his legacy.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

That is assuming the angels know any more than we do. As Jesus told his disciples, only God knows that hour, so I assume they don't know much more about it than we do. We only know the signs to watch for.

I am going to agree that in the past that would have been, but we don't know if God has called a heavenly assembly of all angels to give them his dateline after Satan was evicted from heaven and not able to go back, like in Jobs day.
When those words were uttered by Jesus in the first century they were very true, the smartest beings in the universe could not mathematically figure it out. But we are close enough now that God might have told them by now, we just don't know.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
The other thing I want to say is, I have heard Trump say he wants to protect Christians in America, I don't think it's because he values his/there faith, not at all, but because he see's it a stabilizing force in America, he needs that to try and make America Great again. He sees radical Muslims on the other hand as destabilizing the nation, I don't really think he cares about either faith, he just sees one as an obstacle to his end goals.

The other thing that has made me take note is he wants to be the guy to make the deal/peace in Israel and Palestine, because he knows it would be historic and from his perspective it would add to his legacy.

I personally think Trump is doing this with heartfelt intentions which speaks volumes. Is he a Christian? I believe in his heart he believes he is doing the right moves to bring this country back to center point where right is right and wrong is wrong and laws will be enforced which morally is Christian. And yes, anything that destabilizes that stance would be taken on. So perhaps he is walking with God, knowingly or not, but I don't think he is doing this just for his own benefit.

Just my 2 cents,

STM

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Here's a video I found, the first minute or so speaks about his Christian stance but then he goes off on economic policies until the 5:50 mark when he returns to the question of being a Christian.

STM

edit on 19-3-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think the biblical character closest to Trump is Nebuchadnezzar II

Nebuchadnezzar II

He had a huge ego, was used by God to discipline his people, he was the King who destroyed Jerusalem.
He had bouts of insanity. Had biblical based dreams put there by God. He actually became a believer, not a convert, after witnessing the three Hebrews survive his death furnace fire, he also saw an angel in there with them protecting them.

Nebuchadnezzar II is a fascinating character, oh and he was quite the builder too, he made the Hanging Gardens happen.
Hanging Gardens of Babylon

edit on 19-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I don't know. Just watching the Middle East, I think our time may be shorter than we realize.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Trump is not a Christian.

He uses the title because it popularises him. His campaign is fear-based, and manipulating people through their fear of the unknown, or the 'different', works very well with Christians.

He is using principles that the church themselves use. Acting as both the cancer and the cure.

There is no possible stabilisation to be found through religion. They've been trying this for thousands of years, it hasn't worked yet.

Yet there are people who honestly believe it will be the answer now?

Religion dictates distinction between those within the faith, and those not, which can never bring balance!

It should be ILLEGAL for anyone to work in politics if they are under the influence of religion.

Any religion.

Because under the dictation of religion, you do not possess the ability to remain impartial within all matters.

Those under the influence of religion have also demonstrated that they are a person who is willing to accept things as truth without burden of proof.

This is not the trait of a leader. It is the trait of a follower.

A sheep. Not a shepherd!

Christians need to wake up to the fact that there is a reason why their religion clearly states that they are the sheep within a flock, being shepherded. Because they are the spiritual CHILDREN in this world, NOT THE ADULTS!

When you give yourself up to follow, YOU CAN'T ALSO LEAD!

When you blind yourself to faith, HOW CAN YOU PROTECT OTHERS FROM THINGS WHICH NEED BE SEEN?

Religion and Politics are completely incompatible by nature.

If you look favourably at Trump because of he has aimed to identify with Christians, then you are probably someone who shouldn't be voting.

It is the very definition of blind, leading the blind.

Though Trump may be argued as a good businessman, it means nothing in a position where the people need/should be put first, not the Corporate Government.

But of course, Americans do pledge to 'the constitution' of their country, before its people. Which is COMPLETELY backwards.

The constitution is supposed to exist to support the people, yet somehow the priority has been turned around.

Putting the Government before the people it exists to serve!

Trump is the very personification of this!

If he is ever President of the U.S.A, this world is f#$ked!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join