It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Anointed" by God to perform an end of days task !

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
He has been appointed to test our wisdom. So has Hillary...

We are doomed to flunk this test.

Like walking into class without a #2 pencil.... In our pajamas!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: windword

Did God cause Hitler to "hunt" the Jews down?

I know you meant that as a rhetorical question, but some people think there's something to that. There's a theory (mainly from Jewish scholars) called "Holocaust Theology". Here's the wikipedia article to get you started (HERE). It's a pretty long read, and you can find much more info elsewhere online.

I'm aware of that theological argument. That's why I posted what I did, although I really did mean it "tongue and cheek".

edit on 19-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:08 AM
link   
You guys forget certain world leaders even Generals that were nonbelievers were tasked with fulfilling biblical prophesy in the past. In the fist century although not named, Romans, General Cestius Gallus success with a fail element in 66 AD, so Christians could escape Jerusalem, and then General Titus to succeed all the way with the victory over Jerusalem in 70 AD. Jesus talked directly about this in the gospels.

These people were in a way "anointed" by God to fulfill bible prophesy on his time scale and they were not believers.

Matthew 24: 15-16

“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment), 16 then let those in Ju·dea begin fleeing to the mountains.

But my guess is Trump will making "deals" that get us closer to "what" and "when", with executive orders in play too.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
One of the Last Trumps? Or the Trump of God? Who knows, but for sure I'm going to note October 3rd as a heads up day. (Feast of Trumpets)

STM

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
One of the Last Trumps? Or the Trump of God? Who knows, but for sure I'm going to note October 3rd as a heads up day. (Feast of Trumpets)

STM

So when trump goes to the whitehouse with his wife, I wonder if four of trumps kids will move in. Technically they would be trump-ets.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Let's not start this. People were doing this over Obama's rise to power too.

Trump is good at what he does. He knows how to tap into people. That's it.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Let's not start this. People were doing this over Obama's rise to power too.

Trump is good at what he does. He knows how to tap into people. That's it.

Actually the end could be tied to both Trump and Obama, shocking the world and working together, in a "deal".

February 1, 2017.
News Headline, New York

"Obama as newly appointed UN General Secretary meets with the newly elected President Trump !"

edit on 19-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
He believes in God.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: maxzen2004

Spiritual Satanists believe in God as do people who are angry at Him and hate Him. Plenty of people believe in God who don't want to do anything good in the world.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
No, he hasn't been anointed by God, only by himself and those in power.

This is sad honestly, believing a man who has made billions from screwing people over is somehow "anointed" by God. You Trump supporters are delusional. In 4 years you'll either be regretting voting for him or making excuses for why he was a terrible president.
edit on 3/19/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Re-read the thread. God uses all kinds which is a valid point. God generally gives people what they deserve. There is a passage where Israel demands a king and God warns them what will happen, but they demand one anyway. The kings who do all those bad things are nevertheless still his servants.

God does not protect us from ourselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That would mean that no one is not serving God, meaning anything bad that happens is ultimately part of God's plan. Why all the complaining then? Gay marriage being legalized, God's plan, yet so many people are against it and want to repeal the decision.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

We fight against it because it isn't how He wants us to live. Just because we know how it all ends out here doesn't mean we aren't to live as we should and try to explain to others why that way should be.

Gay marriage isn't His plan. Because He allows it doesn't mean He decided that is how it should be. He told us what a marriage was, but He isn't going to reach down and force us to recognize His authority at this stage in the game. So humans, in their arrogance, have decided His word counts for nothing against their own selfish desires and they will do what they want. He does not that stop that, but it doesn't change at all what He has said on the matter.

Likewise, He isn't going to stop us from anointing this or that leader over ourselves whether or not it is a good decision. We are the authors of most of our own misery on this planet, directly or indirectly, but most would rather blame anyone but themselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Is anyone here running the Bible Code software? I know many people don't accept it as valid but I wonder what it says about Trump regardless.

STM

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

STM

You know, I never thought much about what's in a name. Over time I kept noticing things about names that changed my mind in some part.

In the bible, you notice that a lot of the names mean something relating to their 'destiny' of sorts. Now, I thought that it might be something along the lines of the father/parents naming their child whatever because they knew that the child would take on a certain aspect of life that fit the name. Maybe it's possible that the books were written and the name used based on what that person had done in their life.

Today, however, you notice strange things relating to names. I often see names in the news relating oddly to the crimes or actions people do/commit. It's like going to school and joining up in band and having a teacher named Mr Horn or a gym teacher named Mr Jim. I had both of these. I always wondered if they just made up their own names, but apparently that was their real names.

So sure, there is evidence where names somehow fit what the person was known for. It makes me wonder the same about Trump. Not just Trump but all of us... are our names creating our destiny for us or is the destiny already set as is the name?

Weird stuff. Glad you brought it up. It's always sat in the back of my head, in general.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Is anyone here running the Bible Code software? I know many people don't accept it as valid but I wonder what it says about Trump regardless.

STM

To answer your question, since it made me curious as well, I dug up some info for you:

Some guy claiming he'll be assassinated:

Source

posted Wednesday, April 27, 2011.

BIBLE CODE WARNS DONALD TRUMP WILL BE ASSASSINATED
The Bible Code warns that Donald Trump will be Assassinated as he runs for President. The first Bible Code that was discovered (1994) and came true was the 1995Assassination of Israel's PM, YIYZAK RABIN. The Bible Code said Rabin would be assassinated in 1995 by A GUNMAN NAMED AMIR AND HE WAS.

To Donald Trump... I can help you use the Bible Code to prevent/stop this Assassination attempt on your life... I have used the Bible Code twice to save Obama from Assassination (working with the FBI, NSA- Im not sure who they were?)...

MR TRUMP... don't ignore the Warning of The Bible Code as did YITZAK RABIN (this code by Micheal Drosnin is documented). CONTACT ME.. MR TRUMP and we can work together to STOP this Attempt on your life and help you to defeat Obama and become President= TIME WILLING THAT IS. contact @ ESCAPE666@WEBTV>NET... provide a valid business phone number ONLY where I can contact you...
Pastor Harry/Church of Philadelphia-Internet@

Lastly, a bible code source site that ... well... I have no idea how to read this...
Source

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Yeah, agreed, the name pegs the person many times. For sure Trump is blasting out a strong message just like a trumpet. We'll have to see I guess. So far nothing has been able to stop him so perhaps it's meant to be, I hope for the good.

STM

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Interesting video, thanks!

Okay, the code identifies Trump with Isaiah 50; 4-9, his name falls across the "like Flint" part of the verses.

Source: www.biblegateway.com...

“The Lord God has given Me
The tongue of the learned,
That I should know how to speak
A word in season to him who is weary.
He awakens Me morning by morning,
He awakens My ear
To hear as the learned.
5 The Lord God has opened My ear;
And I was not rebellious,
Nor did I turn away.
6 I gave My back to those who struck Me,
And My cheeks to those who plucked out the beard;
I did not hide My face from shame and spitting.
7 “For the Lord God will help Me;
Therefore I will not be disgraced;
Therefore I have set My face like a flint,
And I know that I will not be ashamed.
8 He is near who justifies Me;
Who will contend with Me?
Let us stand together.
Who is My adversary?
Let him come near Me.
9 Surely the Lord God will help Me;
Who is he who will condemn Me?
Indeed they will all grow old like a garment;
The moth will eat them up.

Your second link was to a guy who says Trump will be assassinated but then this guy says that about all the leaders and only he can save them, so I'm going to disregard this one. Even though, yeah it is probable that there's a few people that would go after Trump.

I went to the site you linked at the end of your post on the Bible Code and I couldn't make much out of the guy's methods and findings either. I'm going to hope that one of our members will step up and run Trump's name to see if it gives more info.

Interesting thread, interesting days,

STM
edit on 19-3-2016 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745
so you all just need to keep that crap to yourselves as far as the politics are concerned. We are not interested in your religious rubbish.

To be fair, this was posted in the religion sub-forum,rather than one of the political forums.
If you're not interested in religious rubbish, it is easy enough to keep away from religious threads.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join