It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Anointed" by God to perform an end of days task !

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Is Trump anointed by God unbeknown to him to accomplish a certain task, but he is not a believer.
But then again neither was Cyrus the Great.

And he is viscously opposed because the higher elements have realized what he has been tasked to do, and they don't want it to happen because it spells their doom.

If he is "anointed" by God to perform an end of days task, I wonder what it is ? And nothing will stop his rise to power.
I am not talking about Antichrist stuff here either.
But it could be a reason why nothing is stopping him, it's almost uncanny.

God has used nonbelievers to accomplish certain tasks in the past.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

God can use whoever to do whatever. That's His prerogative. Cyrus is a good example of that.
The distinction, of course, is that God had prophesied through Isaiah that Cyrus would be His instrument 150 years before he even arrived on the scene. There is no such prophecy for Donald Trump, so any assertion along those lines is either delusion or deception. Possibly both.

Personally I believe that no matter what the outcome of this election is, the USA is done for.
Judgment is coming. Better strap in.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Is Trump anointed by God unbeknown to him to accomplish a certain task,

Did God cause Hitler to "hunt" the Jews down?

...but he is not a believer.

Trump carries a Bible around and talks about "two Corinthians"....he says he's a believer.

edit on 19-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I too have often wondered if Trump has a magic 8-ball telling him how to proceed. It is nuts, how he keeps trucking and nobody seems to mind. He's a man without a plan. And if it is divine intervention, then hallelujah. Its fun watching the social elite act like they have a roach problem in the servants quarters.

Only, they've been known to overreact.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

He's such a believer that his favorite joke is "two Corinthians" walk into a bar, one Corinthians says to the other, say are those new sandals? Or are they Crux?

I could do this all day, but no, he's not very religious. His Moral compass points to where the money goes.

edit on 19-3-2016 by BooCrackers because: Its 3AM, how good are your typing skills at 3AM?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I know you meant that as a rhetorical question, but some people think there's something to that. There's a theory (mainly from Jewish scholars) called "Holocaust Theology". Here's the wikipedia article to get you started (HERE). It's a pretty long read, and you can find much more info elsewhere online.
edit on 19-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

He's got a fantastic amount of media push behind him and has clearly been selected (on some level) to be the lightning rod of these elections. Those 'higher elements' are more likely to be the influential and powerful who like to get audience shares and sell news print.

They could have taken him down by now or squelched him from day one.

A fair wind in his favour is the pitiful lack of attractive opponents. None of them have the marketing sellability that Trump has. I mean, when was the last time the Presidential race had such a field of non-entities?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The case would look a little better if you could specify a task.
"Seemingly unstoppable rise" is not enough, given that this has happened so many times in history, even recent history (and some of them got stopped).
Trump, like Obama, can be "special" only for those convinced that the America of the current generation is the central point of history. Non-Americans and future generations beg to differ.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Is Trump anointed by God unbeknown to him to accomplish a certain task, but he is not a believer.
But then again neither was Cyrus the Great.

And he is viscously opposed because the higher elements have realized what he has been tasked to do, and they don't want it to happen because it spells their doom.

If he is "anointed" by God to perform an end of days task, I wonder what it is ? And nothing will stop his rise to power.
I am not talking about Antichrist stuff here either.
But it could be a reason why nothing is stopping him, it's almost uncanny.

God has used nonbelievers to accomplish certain tasks in the past.

OMG!!! Your kidding right?

A bully racist narcissistic bigot "anointed" by God!! WTF!

This guys personality is definitely not leadership material, anyone can see that.
The second an external society offends him the USA is going to war! Even if its a small personal insult he will go to war using US soldiers!

Having said that..... im hoping he wins just to see what happens. lol.

Hopefully if a society makes war on the USA its towards Trump only and not the citizens.

But Trump "anointed" by God, man he is so anti-Christian its not funny. His more like the anti-Christ than a Christ.

OMG with this kind of thinking.

Coomba98

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Generally, world leaders are men 'of' the world, not of the spirit. They only claw their way to the top by force of will, their own.

Surest evidence of free will there is. We will be allowed to sink our own ship, folks.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
In my opinion Trump currently winning is because of the following 2 reasons.:

1. Not all but most of the people in US got tired of all the "Bush","Clinton" families and now people are tired with Obama. People is US want something different, and fortunately or unfortunately, Trump is the favorite.

2. Money and Power. In an article dated Jul. 22, 2015 it states :

"Mr. Trump's net worth has increased since the more than one year old financial statement produced at his presidential announcement," the statement said. "Real estate values in New York City, San Francisco, Miami and many other places where he owns property have gone up considerably during this period of time. His debt is a very small percentage of value, and at very low interest rates. As of this date, Mr. Trump's net worth is in excess of TEN BILLION DOLLARS."

Source

Those 2 reasons, i think is main force behind Trump currently.

Regards

edit on 19-3-2016 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   
From my point of view:

If he was an anointed he would have behaved a bit differently.

But he is not wrong on all his opinions. Immigration have become a manipulation towards destroying western secular society by allowing Islamic imperialism to have free speech but not allowing criticism based on the idea that all criticism and negativity on Islam is based on people being ignorant.

From my point of view Islam is the culture that need to evolve most on this planet. There are flaws like Usury in the western culture that need to be fixed.

To coexist Mutualistic (benefit for all) beyond religions all people need to follow the golden rule and any deviation from it cannot be tolerated. Right now Muslim are getting to much allowance to behave insanely and not treating them equally as other soul is dualistic.

Who is more dualistic? (not racist since it is a cultural/religion duality separation and not a race duality separation)
The one who treat all souls of all culture equally and is not tolerant of any deviation from the golden rule in any culture?

Or the one who think the culture is disabled and cannot measure up to other culture having to lower the expectation on the practitioners since they are logically backward not forcing the culture to evolve and become a blessing on humanity instead of a curse?

The Muslim could have clearly been at the top of the spiritual awareness level due to their commitment in effort/time to try to reach the divine where the western world would have lagged behind. The fact that they are not the best quantum physics in the world and are not using science to understand how the spiritual is being manifested in 3D+1T knowing the non idolized truth of all creation is to me a miss direction on that effort. The curse of religion vs spirituality. The Muslim souls have the same potential to be anointed masters as all other souls have. When they reach that potential they will be amazing.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I know you meant that as a rhetorical question, but some people think there's something to that. There's a theory (mainly from Jewish scholars) called "Holocaust Theology". Here's the wikipedia article to get you started (HERE). It's a pretty long read, and you can find much more info elsewhere online.

There might be something to this. If the Zionist movement had not existed spreading duality separation between German Jews and the rest of German people would Hitler have been able to get the rest of the German people to become anti Jewish.

Jacob Klatzkin:

“We Jews are aliens… a foreign people in your midst and we… wish to stay that way. A Jew can never be a loyal German; whoever calls the foreign land his Fatherland is a traitor to the Jewish people“.

Will the Muslim be able to bridge duality with the rest of the world to create a peaceful coexistence or will they collectively do the same mistake creating their own monsters?
edit on 19-3-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:07 AM
link   

God doesn't cause anything. He allows us free will. We may mistakenly not understand Gos message.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
If God's plan is to embarrass the USA to death then yes he is.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Well, based on what is written in the bible...

Romans 13:1
Let every person be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except by God, and those that exist are put in place by God.

We're referring to the master architect here. I'm guessing there is a grand design.

To one of the responders... Was Hitler made to do... or allowed to do what he did to all of those Jews?
- The same happened times before to the same peoples.

edit on 19-3-2016 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
He has been appointed to test our wisdom. So has Hillary...

We are doomed to flunk this test.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   

I wonder if it is more to do with Mystery Babylon's fall .I am thinking that this $$$ monetary system is a fine balancing act that you see it tip this way or that and if it moves to a new place it can survive but like any cart if tipped too much the whole thing becomes like Humpty Dumpty broken mess . But yea if its the Donald then so be it . The fall of Babylon is maybe the opening chapter to The Anti-christ . Its kind of funny to think that the donald could be the POTUS but it would be a large stretch to put him as a world leader . Who knows though .He may end up fixing all the things that are precived to be wrong with the USA ......interesting times though .

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
His only woo element is his con-man knowledge of humans.. .crossing your arms and saying "Nuh-huh, didn't do it" in the face of overwhelming evidence only works because (most) people want, or need , to believe the "authority figure" in a suit.. .even with a ridiculous hair cut...

Or maybe you're right and God came to his senses and is closing this long running show...

either way, it's pretty 'huge.'

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
II think what you really mean is that hes the devils pawn or the village idiot. Something to test a faith that has long been to the wayside. Still Hitler could of easily been put there by he on high to test our resolve in humanity. And whom ever gets elected (if it happens) wont be there very long. I think Obama will be the last sitting El presidente.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join