It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flagstaff Rally for Bernie Sanders Draws Thousands, Spotlights Native American Issues

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: BooCrackers
The tribes need jobs and medical access like the rest of us. Bernie knows that much.

Yes but how much do you want to pay to get it? 370 million in the country, only 140 pay taxes on a regular basis......seems kinda lopsided doesn't it?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I really wish he would focus on getting elected instead of pandering to every mimority. Do your job dick, we donated and you're losing the crap out of the older white vote, you know, the people that actually get people elected? At this point he's just trying to waste the millions he suckered people out of on nonsense fee-fees. Deal with the native Americans when you get elected. Not all the people who claim to be 1/500th native are telling the truth. Go talk to some older white people Mr. Panders, you're embarrassing.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

edit on 3192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Really? Because all of his supporters here we're saying it.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

Actually she's been working on this goal since 2001 when she left the Whitehouse. Maybe even since she graduated college.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

What are you babbling about? The rally in Flagstaff was open to everyone, not just Native Americans. He concentrated his speech on the same points he always does - which applies to every American - getting rid of corruption in Congress, healthcare for all, living wage for all, free public college.

He just did a rally yesterday in Utah - 14,000 people - not all minorities either. His message applies to everyone.

You are just determined to hate him for some reason. You sound like one of those Obama bashers who make up the lamest excuses to hate on Obama. "Bernie was seen chewing gum at a rally - damn that bastard! I didn't donate money to watch him chew gum!"

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

edit on 3192016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

We already pay. All uninsured and hospital prices are in the premiums.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
If Sanders does not make the nomination, I might vote for a women president.

I wonder who?

Jill Stien of course!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Thanks, you just made sure I won't vote for the corporate candidates.

Sanders gets a feather in his cap for choosing to talk to natives, woot!

Go Bernie!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

My daughter sent me photos of his Tucson rally that she and her fiance attended.
I have asked her the important question, she could not answer it.... and she still supports him.
Oh well, she is young, she will learn.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Spotlighting Native American issues is a waste of his time. Native Americans aren't going to win him enough votes.

His job right now is to get elected. He is doing poorly and this is why. Because he panders to everyone. Native American issues isn't going to help him with the voters that matter. He should be talking to seniors.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

While you seem to know his job, he seems to think represents the people, all of them. Unlike our R & D pols that represent the corps, and only talk to those that pay to be in their presence.

Proud of Sen Sanders for reaching out to Native Americans!

Go Bernie!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

And the dumb Dr can go with them!

edit on 19-3-2016 by AlaskanDad because: fixed reply to

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

What an ignorant statement to call "whitey" Sanders disingenuous. The same man who was at MLk's I Have a Dream Speech is anything but disingenuous.

Who do you support, Trump? If so, then your attitude makes a lil more sense.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

WTF are you talking about? Sanders, a white father? A Jewish white father? No, the real white father in this race is front runner for your beloved party, Trump.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lol, you're so full of it. Supporters on ATS are doing what they do, support. But in reality Sanders was and still isn't a shoe in.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Who do you support in this race?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

If anyone can be compared to a cult it's most definitely Trump and his supporters. Lol, do you support Trump????!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join