It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Boeing 737 From Dubai Crashes In Russia During Landing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Wow nice post! You must be a pilot

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

Wow nice post! You must be a pilot

When I was really young, I told my grandfather that I wanted to be a pilot when I grew up. He said, "Sorry boy, you can't do both."

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Yeah, those were the nav. Lights.

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ahahahahaha, the plane crashed, ahahah.
That's not what happened. The EU remotely controlled the plane to crash in Rostov. As already boasted in the past by Europol, which is a depraved service branch of the depraved EU political/military system, they can take control of vehicles, such as cars, planes, trains, and other stuff connected somehow to the internet and crash them to kill someone.

Of course, after crashing the plane, the EU / NATO will never achieve any political objective as nobody will ever yield to their moral/intellectual inferiority. Therefore any plane crash or other damage that the EU does will simply be reflected back very soon with an extensive series of events that will bring the EU down.
Remember the EU always loses! Especially at this moment in Azerbaijan and Armenia, as they will never manage to replace a single cubic meter of russian gas with any other gas!!!

posted on Aug, 21 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Investigators are attempting to reconstruct the data from the pilot's heads up display to see if it can offer more insight into the crash.

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Investigators say that the captain had a "lack of psychological readiness" for another go around. The aircraft had aborted their first landing attempt, due to a windshear warning. They then went into a hold for almost two hours before a second attempt was made. That attempt was aborted when they saw their airspeed go from 153 knots to 176 knots around 1,000 feet. According to investigators the captain had a mindset that they were going to land, and concerns that they would run out of duty time for the return flight.

This resulted in a lack of crew coordination, and the aircraft being subjected to full power on the go around. With the aircraft as lightly loaded as it was, it was subject to a steep nose up attitude. There was 40 seconds of up to 225N of force pushing on the control column, to try to bring the nose down. The captain then activated nose down trim for 12 seconds, resulting in a negative G situation. The captain didn't respond to the first officer's prompts, and the first officer didn't recognize the captain's deteriorating mental state in time.

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   
A Boeing engineering simulation, using data from the aircraft shows that the flight could have been saved up to 6 seconds before impact. At 19 seconds before impact, the aircraft was 10 degrees nose up, and climbing before the captain input 12 seconds on nose down trim transitioning to 40 degrees nose down, while at full thrust.

www.flightglobal.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: autopat51

It doesn't take much to get into a spatial disorientation situation at night. It's possible that they thought they were still straight and level, and were nose down, rolled somewhat.

There are about 100,000 flights a day worldwide, some are landing in much worse conditions. In fact pilots in such approaches in very bad conditions or zero visibility rely only on the plane's instruments. It's a scary situation indeed, but commercial pilots are experienced enough to deal with extreme weather and conditions.

This wasn't the case, they pilots surely knew they were crash landing, in quite a steep angle (45deg?). You would feel great pressure where you are going so low so fast.

Would love to strap a pair of ifr training goggles over your eyes, toss you every which way way from Sunday in an aircraft, and see how fast you can level an aircraft based on visual data fighting every other bit of sensual data your brain interprets.

A person never realizes how hard It is to shut down feeling over visualization until they're put into a position where it's needed.

My flight instructor when I was going through IFR training would toss me every which way to screw up my equilibrium. Then made me level the plane with instruments only.

It's a fight. Even more so when tired.

Don't knock these professional pilots for losing it during IFR. Even the best of training can't overcome sometimes.
edit on 11/29/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join