It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist? Really? Here is what people are using to say Trump is a racist...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
To be fair, Trump has made some sweeping generalizations about Mexico and Mexicans as whole.

“I have had tremendous relationships with Mexico for many, many years, tremendous relationships, and frankly that’s very important to me,”

"I have great respect for Mexico and love their people and their peoples’ great spirit. The problem is, however, that their leaders are far smarter, more cunning, and better negotiators than ours. To the citizens of the United States, who I will represent far better than anyone else as President, the Mexican government is not our friend…and why should they be when the relationship is totally one sided in their favor on both illegal immigration and trade."

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

No i said you guys need proof that the government and the people of mexico are illisit in sending illegals to the usa.

Well Mexico isn't sending anybody back to Central American countries are they?

Time for your proof professor.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The irony here for me is that the BLM movement makes Trump look like a novice when it comes to racism.

These people throwing around accusations of racism appear to be granting themselves some type of authority as to what constitutes racism, and who is and isn't allowed to be racist.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
There are similarities between Trump's comments and commentary from lawmakers and southern Floridians during the 1980 Murial Boatlift. Refugees/immigrants were one thing, cast-offs from society(criminals and crazies) were another.

Bottom line to me is I don't find the OP comment racist. That's from a man whose last name ends with an "ez".

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Racist? Really? Here is what people are using to say Trump is a racist...

I don't even need to play the game!
EVERYONE is a racist!
We are either practicing or we are recovering!
Denial = practicing!

Trump is obviously NOT recovering!
Which fits in with his vanity and general corruption!

edit on 18-3-2016 by namelesss because: God Bless my adblocker!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
O'Reilly Claims He's Never Seen Racism From Donald Trump, Then Highlights His Racist Tweet

Donald Trump faced widespread criticism after tweeting a racially-charged graphic that falsely claimed that 81 percent of white murder victims are killed by people of color:

Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist

Trump in this campaign has gone after African Americans, immigrants, Latinos, Asians, women, Muslims and now the disabled.

Let's Dispense With Political Correctness and Talk Straight: Donald Trump Is a Racist

“if someone who says Mexican immigrants in America are disproportionately likely to be rapists, argues that Muslims should not be allowed into the United States, and repeats sleazy urban legends about the behavior of American Muslims and black people is not a racist, then the word has no meaning.”

Donald Trump Enables Racism

Trump also fuels bigotry in other ways. In late February he asked a demonstrator at one of his rallies, "Are you from Mexico?" He has dallied with the KKK, is fond of referring to demographic cohorts as "the" ("the Muslims," "the Hispanics," "the blacks") and has defended two men who assaulted a Latino man as "passionate." (Are Latinos who assault Anglos "passionate"? Better not to ask.)

It is a lie that most white people are killed by black people. It is a lie that Mexican immigrants are drug dealers and rapists—that Muslim refugees are terrorists, that Barack Obama was born abroad, and so on. Shouting them through a bullhorn does not make them any more true.

Probably so much more out there. If not racist, then why does he attract so much of them and why does his message resonate with them.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Donald Trump has already posted videos regarding every issue.

Maybe people should take a few minutes to listen instead of posting articles from Media Matters and the Washington Post and taking everything the Liberal media tells them at face value.

edit on 19-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Geez... If people could just chill out and celebrate their 'Differences rather than harp on People for simply speaking their minds life would be so much easier, calmer, happier and way more hillarious.... But that will probably never happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Donald Trump has already posted videos regarding every issue.

You have to be joking!
His corrupt vain self-validating lies.. ahem.. 'excuses' are what you consider a good source of independent material?
Really?

edit on 19-3-2016 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

First off mexico is not sending anyone, i dont personally think what he was quoted as saying is racist, but comes from a delusion, and its used to ramp up the fear, for weak minded people to drink up.

Easy for you to say...

What does that even mean and dude someone gave you a star for that, lol circle jerk is in full effect.

He meant your concepts of reality are so far away from actual reality that you can say practically anything that pops into your head, and you believe it is all true. It is similar to the "way out there idealist" who thinks that just by believing something is true, makes it become true. Except you feel everyone else are the delusional ones. Please continue, it is very entertaining!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Well, these are the statements made by him, coming from his own mouth, instead of articles posted on Twitter from Vox and Gawker.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
This guy did a bit of homework so i'll put it here as it seems relevant to the topic which is Trump.

No wait, this guy totally NAILS IT! hah!

edit on 3/19/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Its not racist, but it does push race politics. (Something both sides routinely do). The claims against him are far beyond the reality of what he is saying, even if it is a bit unsavory at times. The truth is unfortunately a bit unsavory. And so are some of his exaggerations.

Racist though? I dont think so. Hes not once said anything negative about mexican american citizens.
edit on 19-3-2016 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

So awesome. I was going to post that video after reading this thread. Glad you beat me to it.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Mexico is a multi-ethnic country in which a variety of races live, and Mexican is not a race. Neither is Hispanic.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

Nice, this Guy totally Nails it eh?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

You do realize that the large majority of illegal immigrants are living peaceful lives, working several jobs, living in horrible conditions and are not breaking many laws (lest they be sent back to their country of origin?) Or are you living under the false assumption that the majority are hoodlum gangster drug-dealing rapists?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

First off mexico is not sending anyone, i dont personally think what he was quoted as saying is racist, but comes from a delusion, and its used to ramp up the fear, for weak minded people to drink up.

He is trying to reach people and connect with what they are feeling. That is what good politicians do. The weak minded people are those that hear that Trump is a racist, but then have no idea why other than they heard it on the news or social media.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

They're Illegal did you forget that.

Who's money are they living off? Mine? Your's? Who's?

Is it the People of America's fault that these Illegals 'ahole' Dictator Rulers won't do sh*t for them? Why won't their own Gov't fend for their own People, why should Illegals be the strain on the American taxpayers back? Do you want to pay for them, if so go for it, but don't expect everyone else to.

Legalized Americans have no problem with anyone, it's the illegal immigrants that are the problem. What do you think America is, a personal bank for any tom dick and harry that decides to violate all the laws of the US Constitution just because you say so?
edit on 3/19/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join