It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bernie Sanders Walks Off Interview After Asked About Wife's Clash With Arpaio

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Sheriff Joe is no dignitary. At least outside the Extremeist GOP circle.

Oh but he IS.

he IS.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

So a lady that lied about being a Native American or a guy that's facing an ethics probe for helping companies hide money in offshore accounts. Sounds like a couple winners.!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: Spider879

So a lady that lied about being a Native American or a guy that's facing an ethics probe for helping companies hide money in offshore accounts. Sounds like a couple winners.!

In comparison...yes I'll take it, as far as ethics probe is concern ,if true dirt is flashed out then I have the option of changing my mind.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
As Nyiah points out, how is this even news at all.

It's news because conservatives are scared of Sanders.

As well as sellout establishment Dems.

Oh, snap...

I forgot about them!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So when Sanders walks off of an interview, he's somehow "losing his bern"

If Trump did that, he would be praised as a maverick who spoke his mind with action.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Pretty sure it was just Bernie's BPH.

Not news.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Perhaps Bernie knows something we never will and had the dignity not to present it to the public for the sake of his Wife.

They were having an affair?

What else would get him so riled up?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

So when Sanders walks off of an interview, he's somehow "losing his bern"

If Trump did that, he would be praised as a maverick who spoke his mind with action.

It took 1000's of violent protesters threatening lives to make Trump walk away from speaking and it took one question about his wife and a well known sheriff to make bernie lose it.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
As Nyiah points out, how is this even news at all.

It's news because conservatives are scared of Sanders.

Conservatives do not fear Bern in the least. Hill has been selected for the nomination and bern is only there to distract the hipsters.
It is obvious that the bern can only speak, somewhat coherently, to his fan club.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   
UPDATE:

Full video in this link

Sanders had four minutes allotted and gave the interviewer four minutes. When the four minutes were up the interview was over.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
UPDATE:

Full video in this link

Sanders had four minutes allotted and gave the interviewer four minutes. When the four minutes were up the interview was over.

I thought of mentioning that, but it wouldn't have mattered...this is being spun by Bernie detractors, and they won't listen to anything reasonable.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Nm

edit on 3 20 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234
UPDATE:

Full video in this link

So who was time keeping? Bernie or the producer?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Obviously not the producer, as he seemed unaware. In the video I do see Bernie looking to someone off camera. I assume he had a staff member or aide somewhere behind the camera indicating his time was up. He's kind of a busy guy these days.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

It took 1000's of violent protesters threatening lives to make Trump walk away from speaking and it took one question about his wife and a well known sheriff to make bernie lose it.

It took Megan Kelly asking Trump a debate question to make Trump lose it and run out on a whole presidential debate.

I just thought I'd point that out since we are taking immature cheap shots like a bunch of children anyway.

Jesus people. WTF is wrong with everyone. All your political sucking up and cheap tactics hasn't satisfied your hunger yet huh???

So the D*ck jokes didn't do it. The racism?? The fighting??? The lies???

Now we're going after their wives too. Cruz talking about Trumps Wife posing Nude. Now Bernie's Wife. Funny, why is it that Nobody is drilling Hillary about her Husband and his sex life yet??? Think the media is getting your attention somewhere else than her???

Who knows for sure but you've reached a new low that's for sure. I'd say you should be ashamed of yourself OP, but I already know there is nothing too low or sleazy for you to post about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join