It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latino, Immigrant Activists to Protest All Trump Arizona Events

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Arizona is getting ready for Trump rallies.

Looks like the Latinos are planning on protests as the Arizona Primaries approach for next Tuesday.

After some disruptions at past trump rallies, looks like the Arizona rallies could get hot.

So hot in fact, even famous Sheriff Joe Arpaio is getting ready.

Joe is apparently a Trump supporter and will take part in at least one rally, and he will be "in charge" of security !!!!

This should be a good weekend before voting Tuesday.

Latino, Immigrant Activists to Protest All Trump Arizona Events

Hundreds of Latinos and immigrant rights advocates plan to protest Republican presidential frontrunner Donald Trump when he speaks this weekend at several campaign events in Arizona, which holds its presidential primary Tuesday.

Trump is scheduled to attend an event Saturday morning with Fox News anchor Sean Hannity in downtown Phoenix before traveling about 30 miles to another event in Fountain Hills. He'll end the day with a rally in Tucson. Organizers say they're working out the details as they plan to have a presence at all three of Trump's events.

"We're coming together to stand up against the hate and the violence that Donald Trump is inciting towards our people," said Carlos Garcia, director of Puente Arizona, one of the groups helping to organize the protests.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County is relishing the opportunity to host Donald Trump at a rally on his own turf Saturday — and serve as the muscle at the same time.

After taking a few days off from his long streak of attention-grabbing rallies, Trump is cranking back up this weekend, and has scheduled one of his events right in the backyard of the long-serving and controversial Arizona sheriff.

“Here I’m gonna be kinda wearing two hats — in charge of the security there in the town and also participating, I would imagine, with Trump in the rally, so it makes it interesting,” Arpaio said in an interview with POLITICO, adding that it “is going to be a lot of fun taking care of business there.”

Arpaio, who officially endorsed Trump back in January, said that he’s expecting protests at Saturday’s event. But the 83-year-old sheriff who has repeatedly been accused of racial profiling Hispanic residents says Trump’s clashes pale in comparison to his own.

Sheriff Arpaio to police Trump’s Arizona rally

Double-Agents,

Agents Provocateurs,

Beware !!!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Brownshirts

Their primary purposes were providing protection for Nazi rallies and assemblies, disrupting the meetings of opposing parties, fighting against the paramilitary units of the opposing parties, especially the Red Front Fighters League of the Communist Party of Germany (KPD), and intimidating Slavic and Romani citizens, unionists, and Jews – for instance, during the Nazi boycott of Jewish businesses.

Source

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I often Wonder how Resident Legal Latinos Feel about Illegals coming to the U.S. and Working in the same Job Fields they do but for about HALF the Money they Command . Mr. Trump wants to change that , and Give AMERICAN CITIZENS the Protection of the LAW in order to Secure their Right to Earn a Decent Living . Anyone who does not " Get It " is just Plain Dumb .

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I got News for you Man , The New Fascists in America are the Progressive Liberal Democrats who are the Most Anti White Radical Racists Group in the U.S. Today . Most of the People in the U.S. that Believe in Supporting them are Basically Dead from the Neck Up .

edit on 18-3-2016 by Zanti Misfit because: Forgot the Thumbs Down Icon . Amended *

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Seems like Mr. Trump is acting like an analgestic to poor working class whites. His rhetoric about walls and banning Muslims makes poor blue collar whites feel good and makes them forget that people like Trump are the ones that will benefit the most from his presidency if he wins.

But I guess for low information voters, buzzwords like 'anti-establishment" and "progressive" trump policy
edit on 18-3-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Oh look re writing history one post at a time, as much as people try to say liberals are fascist, reality trumps it all lol.

Keep up the lies, most of us are smart enough to see the truth.
edit on 18-3-2016 by dukeofjive696969 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Why don't they 'protest' the politicians that made immigration LAW ?

LOL.

edit on 18-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

I got News for you Man , The New Fascists in America are the Progressive Liberal Democrats who are the Most Anti White Radical Racists Group in the U.S. Today . Most of the People in the U.S. that Believe in Supporting them are Basically Dead from the Neck Up .

I agree 100%!!

Liberal idiology is to make things equal by turning whites into precivil rights blacks.

How is that equal?

And what good does that do?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Seems like Mr. Trump is acting like an analgestic to poor working class whites. His rhetoric about walls and banning Muslims makes poor blue collar whites feel good and makes them forget that people like Trump are the ones that will benefit the most from his presidency if he wins.

But I guess for low information voters, buzzwords like 'anti-establishment" and "progressive" trump policy

Nice quote by a racist liberal!!

You know, the same guy that said" give me a couple of years and I will have these n_ggers voting democrat for 100 years"!

LBJ... Lol, next time just pick Jim crow, because they thought the same things!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

You do know Johnson was a RACIST ?

Lyndon Johnson was a civil rights hero. But also a racist.

For the first time, immigration from the Western Hemisphere was limited.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

We see a political motivation behind the nearly unrestrained flood of illegal immigrants across our borders, where they are granted amnesty. Sen. Ted Kennedy, along with Pres. Lyndon Johnson, may have laid the foundation for the current immigration crisis with the Immigration Reform Act of 1965. Arguably, Johnson and Kennedy saw a potential voting bloc, and they went after it. If they allow as many illegal aliens into the US as possible, these illegal immigrants might all become Democrats. Source: Minutemen, by Jim Gilchrist & Jerome Corsi, p. 32 , Jul 25, 2006

www.ontheissues.org...

Calling it like it is.

Back to 'Latino's protesting'.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

You know you just Quoted the Most Corrupt " Bag Man " in the U.S. Senate in the 1950's Right ? So tell me , Who were the ones that benefited the most from Obamas presidency when he Won ? It certainly was not the American People , that's for Sure .

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Awe, zanti and neo, I don't think they wanna play anymore.... Sad face

edit on 18-3-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

Well politics is a game.

Some people are playing checkers.

Others play chess.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

originally posted by: Sargeras

Well politics is a game.

Some people are playing checkers.

Others play chess.

That is exactly the same way I describe it to drag0nlady all the time!!

Priceless

edit on 18-3-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Good. The more the outliers "protest", the more popular he becomes. Only Trump beats Hillary and no one wants HRC for President, I mean come on, be real people.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The signs these protesters are using are giving protesters around the world a bad name. Did any of you watch CNN last night and those protesters at his Utah rally? There were signs reading "F*** Trump" and another read "Trump sucks D*** and another said "Trump is gay, go away"....CNN quickly had to veer away several times from the reporting due to the signs in the background. These were on live TV. I'm sure if you dig long enough, you can find this somewhere online.

WTF?

Protesters throwing out homophobic slurs and other things at Trump? And they call him a racist? This is what you call being hypocrites at its finest.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   
So a bunch of ilegals are protesting?

Great.

Time to move to Europe.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Why don't they 'protest' the politicians that made immigration LAW ?

LOL.

Better yet, if you're here illegally, go back from where you came, re-renter legally, and then you won't have to protest, and complain about, harsh immigration laws for illegals.

join