It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 7 year old asked me who shot JFK!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Yes your so right!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

No, Uncle Leo was Jerry's uncle, check it out en.wikipedia.org...

I mean, I knew this from watching countless episodes but then I guess I'm old...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Agree totally, I think he knew because of his close association with Johnson and the oh so abundant evidence that Johnson was involved. If somehow he wasn't then it's very clear that Hoover was one of the main figures involved in covering it up.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: wtbengineer

I just posted ol uncle Leo because their are no photos of her uncle. He was never seen. She just talked about him and ol Lee Harvey. Plus Leo was would be upset if I did not post his photo.

*Leo passed away in 2011 sad

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Just goes to show that your nonsense has gone far enough. Even your child's mind has become polluted with stupid conspiracy theories.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Thank you for you great information!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You're welcome. Someone needs to point in the direction of sanity.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I kindly thank you. Your the best!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Now, now, I'm blushing.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

*i love your yellow blush

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   

*i will humble myself to you Astyanax!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I remember as a child asking a similar question about another broadcast assassination.

The answer was "some bad guys"

Because, went on to expand my teacher when asked why (paraphrased), "people have different opinions, and some people are so disturbed by the opinions of others that they are willing to murder them: these are bad guys.
Evil exists and it's as real as good, some people will help the old lady cross the street, some will steal her purse, and some will murder her if she tells the truth about very common lies."

I kept asking why, and she said "Because the bad guys think they're good, they live in fear (she said "hate" which is a form of fear) and assume that instilling fear around them will give them power and that power will deliver them from fear, which it does not."

As I grew up it made more and more sense.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: wisvol

Wow you have a great point. I understand how telling you "it was the bad guys"

That would make me think too.

I really like your post!

Thank you for sharing your story!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I would not bother trying to explain to him.
After all bullets that do U turns in the air had me perplexed.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 1KINGHUGO

I told him already the official story. I explained that their are many theories and once your older you can make up your mind on what to believe.

Thank you, 1KINGHUGO
edit on 3 19 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
James Files fired the killing shot from the grassy knoll, while his boss, Charles "Chuckie" Nicoletti fired a shot from Oswald's direction in the book depository. Oswald was set up as a patsy (and later assassinated before he could reveal the plot). Several higher ups in the CIA worked with Mob contacts to basically take him out (JFK). Dulles was the founder of the CIA (and basically a legend to his people). After the Bay of Pigs disaster, (which Files was involved in, by the way), JFK forced Dulles out. Kennedy basically wanted to dissolve the CIA after the incident (according to many sources)...bad idea. That didn't go over so well.....

Then, Dulles was part of the Warren Commission, the group that basically determined (against all laws of physics) that Oswald acted alone. Hmm...not even trying to be sneaky about it, but then at that time, they didn't really have to be. Hindsight is 20/20....

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
At age 7 you tell them the current truth and that he was killed by Lee Harvey. Right now as we sit it's just a theory...there are lot's of theories. At some point when he is older he will come to you and you can have the serious talk then. At age 7 it's too hard for them to comprehend.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

I like your writing style

At one time or another, doubters of the lone gunman theory "have accused 42 groups, 82 assassins and 214 people of being involved in the assassination."
edit on 3 22 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
James Files fired the killing shot from the grassy knoll, while his boss, Charles "Chuckie" Nicoletti fired a shot from Oswald's direction in the book depository. Oswald was set up as a patsy (and later assassinated before he could reveal the plot). Several higher ups in the CIA worked with Mob contacts to basically take him out (JFK). Dulles was the founder of the CIA (and basically a legend to his people). After the Bay of Pigs disaster, (which Files was involved in, by the way), JFK forced Dulles out. Kennedy basically wanted to dissolve the CIA after the incident (according to many sources)...bad idea. That didn't go over so well.....

Then, Dulles was part of the Warren Commission, the group that basically determined (against all laws of physics) that Oswald acted alone. Hmm...not even trying to be sneaky about it, but then at that time, they didn't really have to be. Hindsight is 20/20....

Hmmm of all the theories I'm not sure I had heard of this one. I'm researching it now! thanks.

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkeyeNation

I agree with you 100%! At 7 kids should be playing, reading, singing, dancing, smiling and not worring about who killed JFK,lol.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join