It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter Blasts Trump About His "sick obsession" for Megyn Kelly

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Have you ever actually listened to one of his speeches. The whole speech?
In regards to Mexico, China, Japan he says he respects them because they negotiate better deals than we do. "They are smarter than our people. Our people are stupid at negotiating." Sounds more like he thinks they are smart and WE (Americans) are the stupid ones. I have gone over most of theses accusations numerous times on these very boards. Every time someone accuses him of something, I look for the evidence. The Trump haters actually got me to look. The Trump haters actually convinced me of the opposite of what they were saying, because I thought OMG is that true? So, I looked. I have yet to find one accusation that really was true. Sure there were plenty of out of context quotes that sounded bad until I looked deeper. Plenty of people giving their OPINIONS of what was said without being factual. Plenty of twisting of words. So, in conclusion, I say THANK YOU! You actually got me to dig for the truth and it wasn't what you claimed.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Gothmog
a reply to: neo96
Or , with the vitriolic speech she gave on a hot microphone about Trump at a debate (where she should have been completely neutral to all candidates) one would think of the old saying---"Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned" Makes one think...

She asked them all questions that we're controversial

It was after the debate...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

I think Fox News is right for standing up for Megyn Kelly. As much as I hold dislike for Fox news, the questions that Kelly asked on the night of that first debate were valid, and references were made to exactly what Trump said. They were valid questions, Trump just didn't like having to answer for what he said. Trump is still going on about it today, and his supporters are just following whatever he does lock and step, no accountability.

Trump can do anything, he can say anything and his supporters will just continue backing him up, nil accountability.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Megyn Kelly is just one journalist out of thousands.

Does she look like she could pull off a Martha Stewart dinner for 12 and at the same time leave your back looking like a scratching post from a lions cage at your local zoo?

Sure.

But she's just one journalist who happened to get into a pissing contest with Trump.

It's not a sexism thing, it's not a mysogenistic thing.

It's Trump getting pissy with the press. He doesn't play their game. He doesn't kow-tow to "the 4th branch of government".

imho

So sexist inuendo to justify trumps mysogeny. Nice

Fact. Trump targeted Kelly because she called him on the carpet and exposed him

Just like he's done before w other female journalist.

People who give him a pass for this should be ashamed

I used to respect you. Then you went on a one man crusade against Trump. You used to harp on him not having a voting record. Well duh! He's never held office. Then you said he had no real plans. So, I though hmmm.... What are his plans? I went looking because YOU claimed he didn't have any. So, THANKS! Because you kept saying it, I went and looked. He has clearly defined plans. From that moment on, I started looking at every claim the anti-Trump people espoused. I wanted to know the truth. Claims that he is a racist. Boom! Article from the 1990's where he took on a CITY COUNCIL over their desire to exclude blacks and jews from HIS golf club. He sent every member of the city council 2 classic movies dealing with the subject of RACISM. He shamed them. Misogynist? He has more FEMALE executives in his company than male. Google it.

We get it MBTM. You hate Trump! But every thing you have accused him of, I have actually taken the time to look for evidence of and it's not there! You just don't like him for whatever reason. Maybe he's too brash for you and that's fine. But please be honest about it.

Sorry you don't respect me. But I don't compromise my principles. Not for trump. Not for anyone

My "crusade" is to expose the truth

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

And in your crusade to expose the truth, you have repeated untruths. I respect everyone's right to like a particular candidate. My problem is when people use false information. You don't like Trump? That's fine. Don't spread disinformation.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

It is hard to be detailed and accurate when you have approximately 0.0023 of a decent sized paragraph to work with.

That being said, you are absolutely right.

There is a general stupidity afoot whenever someone believes that being concise, is the same as communicating efficiently. Where Twitter is concerned, I have yet to come across a single communique from that website, that was not either horridly grammatically mutated, or lacking at least seventy percent of the salient points on a given topic.

It is a GREAT propaganda tool though. Sound bytes travel very well via such insipid mediums.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If I ever have FoxNews on, I turn the channel immediately if Kelly comes on, ever since that debate.

In that debate, before Trump ever said anything to her about it, I was thinking, sheesh, she must have some personal vendetta against Trump. She was looking at him with literal hate in her eyes, and her questions came out as almost spitting with hatred. Her questions were obviously targeting him with divisive questions that had nothing to do with policies.

And this was in the beginning, when I was undecided about who, if anyone I might support.

After Trump called her out on it, I kind of laughed and thought, hah, someone had the guts to state the obvious. He caught my attention as one who was going to be honest and not cower to the media.

Kelly has no right to be a newscaster. I think she has some undisclosed/unresolved personal issues - or something.

ETA: I don't blame Trump for not wanting anything to do with Kelly, and for refusing to do a debate or anything else that she is involved in. She does not deserve his respect.
edit on 3/19/16 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I love how most everyone in the conservative camp has been so on-board with FOX News for years (and FOX has been in the corner of conservatives for years as well) and then Trump comes along and they all jump ship for Trump? As if Trump has shown any sort of trustworthy-ness (or even much conservative-ness for that matter). I'm just saying, this news organization has been fighting (in general) for all the things conservatives fight for and they just get abandoned in an instant? Is it really likely that Trump is looking out for conservatives? Any evidence for that? It's all a sign of the low-attention-span era we're in I suppose.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

And in your crusade to expose the truth, you have repeated untruths. I respect everyone's right to like a particular candidate. My problem is when people use false information. You don't like Trump? That's fine. Don't spread disinformation.

Feel free to show me anything I've said about trump that isn't true

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hannity and even O'Reilly have been fair to Trump.
Actually, Hannity seems supportive.
I have also seen others on the talk shows supportive of Trump.
So, all of FoxNews is not anti-Trump.

edit on 3/19/16 by BlueAjah because: adding

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Feel free to show me anything I've said about trump that isn't true

I've already done that on multiple threads, including this one. I'm not going to go pulling up all your posts and mine to prove a point that's already been proven. I will just say, go to Trump's website. Your constant posts of him having no policies is disproven there. Racism? I already answered that in this thread. Misogyny? Answered in this thread. Fascism? Answered in MULTIPLE threads. Instead of asking me to do something I've already done, why don't you actually read what I've already posted.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
yawn, more distractions.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
this will explain everything....

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Megyn Kelly is not a journalist who cares about who she speaks to, because she is always going "OFF TOPIC" with anyone she interviews, just for the shock value of it, and ratings. (AS if she can help CNN ratings), She is more like a garbage journalist. A troll, a baiter. (Pick one).

If you did the things she does to people on CNN here on ATS, your posts would be removed with warnings up the wazoo!
edit on 26-3-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join