It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN Reporter Blasts Trump About His "sick obsession" for Megyn Kelly

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boscowashisnamo

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: Boscowashisnamo

Megyn Kelly is getting too full of herself. She has developed the "Vanity Fair" air about her. Her first question to Donald on the first debate was vapid and baiting.

And, oh, my...she is a mother of three with a successful career and a highly rated TV cable news show! Whoopie doo!! Donald is a father of five with a successful business career and had a number one rated TV show! Where is his respect?

Women want to be treated as equals. BS. They don't really because when it comes down to tit for tat, they turn the tat into a "war on women".

I found the above and felt it applicable to the discussion. Plus it's plain funny.

You trump supporters keep saying that

You do realize that's the same justification as

" she dressed like that she deserved to get raped". Right? That's the mentality

I'm a conservative and the sick justification you trump supporters go through got him is nausiating

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Trump had a sick psychological issue w women

Yep. That's the one thing that makes him completely, totally, and entirely ... unelectable. At least if he's paired against Hilldog.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Trump had a sick psychological issue w women

Yep. That's the one thing that makes him completely, totally, and entirely ... unelectable. At least if he's paired against Hilldog.

No that's just one in a laundry list

But even if it was the only thing. It's enough. It's a sickness

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I'm right there with you, and being as technologically inept as I am(I recently stopped using White-out on my laptop screen), I don't Tweet. I do appreciate the breaking news I get from that source, bearing in mind the need to vet by secondary source. You have a point about narcissism, but in a me-me-me world, it's a necessary evil.

Just .02 from an old dog.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Megyn Kelly is getting too full of herself. She has developed the "Vanity Fair" air about her. Her first question to Donald on the first debate was vapid and baiting.

And, oh, my...she is a mother of three with a successful career and a highly rated TV cable news show! Whoopie doo!! Donald is a father of five with a successful business career and had a number one rated TV show! Where is his respect?

Women want to be treated as equals. BS. They don't really because when it comes down to tit for tat, they turn the tat into a "war on women".

I found the above and felt it applicable to the discussion. Plus it's plain funny.

I'm a conservative and the sick justification you trump supporters go through got him is nausiating

Not the same at all. This kind of blind misapplication is what people are sick of. It's an insult on top of being flat out wrong to equate the two.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Not the same at all. This kind of blind misapplication is what people are sick of. It's an insult on top of being flat out wrong to equate the two.

Explain how it's wrong? My girl could pose for pictures that doesn't make her any less of a woman or any less classy or any less deserving of respect or not being objectified.

To equate this woman's pictures to justify Trumps sexist and off color remarks is indeed the same

Have more kookaid

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

That's a really good point -- something I wouldn't have immediately considered. It's true -- women should be allowed to feel attractive without being made to feel guilty for it.

For everyone:

No one asks to be raped.

No one asks to be objectified.

Nobody is forced to rape someone.

Nobody is forced to objectify someone.

Human beings have this .... "thing" .... it's called "free will". If you see a woman dressed in sexy clothes, that doesn't give you or anyone else permission to objectify them, rape them, or anything else. How you react to that person is entirely on YOU. You are not being brainwashed and not in control of your words and actions...if you are, then you have mental problems and need to be seen.

We all have choices. No one makes us do, say, think or feel anything.

It's all on us, and it's about damn time we stop blaming others for what we do and say.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

That's a really good point -- something I wouldn't have immediately considered. It's true -- women should be allowed to feel attractive without being made to feel guilty for it.

For everyone:

No one asks to be raped.

No one asks to be objectified.

Nobody is forced to rape someone.

Nobody is forced to objectify someone.

Human beings have this .... "thing" .... it's called "free will". If you see a woman dressed in sexy clothes, that doesn't give you or anyone else permission to objectify them, rape them, or anything else. How you react to that person is entirely on YOU. You are not being brainwashed and not in control of your words and actions...if you are, then you have mental problems and need to be seen.

We all have choices. No one makes us do, say, think or feel anything.

It's all on us, and it's about damn time we stop blaming others for what we do and say.

Exactly mystic

And trump is responsible and should be held responsible for his actions

Again this isn't an isolated incident w him and women. He has a history of this.

This story is more than the sum of its parts

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

If I put on my sexiest dress to go out for the evening with friends, I am not asking to be raped.

However, if I put on my sexiest dress and pose in suggestive poses for a man's magazine, how is that not asking to be objectified? (Note: objectified...not raped)

For instance, what if Donald Trump or any other man in the public eye (other than actors or musicians), posed in a woman's magazine in a suggestive manner in a pair of tight jeans unzipped, shirtless, hair falling across a sexy pouty expression begging the camera to "come to me, baby", would you think he isn't asking to be objectified?

edit on 18-3-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

If I put on my sexiest dress to go out for the evening with friends, I am not asking to be raped.

However, if I put on my sexiest dress and pose in suggestive poses for a man's magazine, how is that not asking to be objectified? (Note: objectified...not raped)

For instance, what if Donald Trump or any other man in the public eye (other than actors or musicians), posed in a woman's magazine in a suggestive manner in a pair of tight jeans unzipped, shirtless, hair falling across a sexy pouty expression begging the camera to "come to me, baby", would you think he isn't asking to be objectified?

Seems to me you're making a lot of assumptions theren on what she's doing w the camera

It still does not excuse anything he's said about her. Or the fact that he keeps it going.

Or the fact that he did this w another reporter who turned his advances down years ago

Or the fact that he objectifies his own daughter.

Or his numerous other issues women

What are the excuses for them?

(Pours more koolaid)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I've said some really, really dumb stuff over the years.

I've had to extract shoelaces from between my teeth more than a few times.

And you know what? I stood tall and admitted that I was a jackass. I took the heat for my actions and words. I didn't always though -- especially when I was younger.

I had some "growing up" to do, and saw other people I highly respected stand up and take the egg on their faces. I realized that was the truly noble thing to do.

It earns respect when you take responsibility for your words and actions.

Or, at least, it should.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Sorry to break it to you, but I have repeatedly posted I find Trump a loudmouth braggart whom I would not vote for. Sorry viewpoints contrary to your own nauseates you, but in all honesty, I posted it 'cuz it's funny. Really, I found it plain funny.

Hypocrisy and the self-righteousness that usually accompanies it is humorous for us lowbrows. I'm chuckling again just looking at it.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Sorry to break it to you, but I have repeatedly posted I find Trump a loudmouth braggart whom I would not vote for. Sorry viewpoints contrary to your own nauseates you, but in all honesty, I posted it 'cuz it's funny. Really, I found it plain funny.

Hypocrisy and the self-righteousness that usually accompanies it is humorous for us lowbrows. I'm chuckling again just looking at it.

Well thank you but the post was directed at trump supporters not you specifically. As it was in response to the general OP....

Just saying

But thanks in advance And there was nothing self righteous about it. Just truth and facts about trump and peoples justification of his actions which are deplorable
edit on 3/18/2016 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Time to cue an old GNR track?

It's obvious that Meghan is going full bore against Trump... why?

I thought the news outlets were supposed to be unbiased...

IS this a case of media bias unfolding before our eyes?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn
Time to cue an old GNR track?

It's obvious that Meghan is going full bore against Trump... why?

I thought the news outlets were supposed to be unbiased...

IS this a case of media bias unfolding before our eyes?

Let's be honest here. What has she said that is not true? She has challenged trump in things he's said and lies he's spouted

Are journalist and the news NOT suppose to do this?

We as conservatives complained that this was NOT done enough with Obama

Now the same are bitching because a "conservative" is being called to the carpet?

What kind of hypocrisy is that?

Calling out lies and bs is exactly what they SHOULD be doing.

Now people are just pissed off because it's "their" guy.

Stop abandoning principles for favoritism

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Am I missing something here, story is about Trump's obsession or dislike for Kelly.

How did it turn into, it's her fault because look how she is dressed...etc.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
Am I missing something here, story is about Trump's obsession or dislike for Kelly.

How did it turn into, it's her fault because look how she is dressed...etc.

Because that's the justification by his supporters

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Well thank you but the post was directed at trump supporters not you specifically. As it was in response to the general OP....

Just saying

But thanks in advance And there was nothing self righteous about it. Just truth and facts about trump and peoples justification of his actions which are deplorable

I apologize for any misunderstandings--seriously. I wasn't accusing you of self-righteousness--I find many of the players in the current campaigns chalk full of hypocrisy and self-righteousness. That's what I find so funny about de-motes that travel 'round the web. As to Trump and his hard-core supporters, actions speak for themselves.

One thing I appreciate about those that support Trump is, as a whole, giving the Republican Establishment and those that pull the strings a big middle finger. I understand their frustrations, I truly do.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Is Kelly a journalist or just a primetime ratings grabber?

The lines are blurred...

aren't they?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Not a problem at all man. No offense taken brother!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join