It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galatians; The Spirit and the flesh

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn
John 10: 16

" I have other sheep that do not belong to this fold. I MUST BRING THEM ALSO, and they will listen to my voice. SO THERE WILL BE ONE FLOCK, ONE SHEPHERD..."

Now why don't you tell me how one flock under one shepherd could have separate Gospels.

They can't and dont.

You have been scripturally refuted Chester John, not just by Paul or just by Jesus but BOTH.

Now stop lying in the name of Christ. You clearly don't know the Gospel or the Spirit or you wouldn't be teaching the fallacy of seperate Gospels that I must say, IS a form of racism CLOAKED IN JESUS NAME.

You need to repent for telling lies about Jesus.

But thanks for giving me the opportunity to defend the good name of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ who died for ALL man that he be saved.

Someone needs to be baptized by the Spirit and fire. Then and only then will he/she see the Kingdom.

The ONLY Kingdom.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Jonbet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonbet

you are a deciever and a blight.

How many times must you be banned before you will go away?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Anyone can use a search engine in any bible program and see.

1) the gospel of the Kingdom preached by John the baptist, Jesus and the 12 from Matthew to Acts 10 when Peter is cut short from presenting it as he did in Acts 2 to the lost house of Israel. Acts 10 marked the end of the Gospel of the Kingdom until Hebrews.

2) the gospel of the grace of God, preached by Paul for all men in this dispensation.

3) the gospel of the Kingdom arises after the gathering of the body of Christ unto Jesus in the clouds and the wicked is revealed, and the time of Jacob's/Israel's trouble begins. This will go from that time until the everlasting Gospel is announced by an Angel at the end of the great tribulation.

4) the everlasting Gospel preached to all upon the earth in the very last days of Jacob's/Israel's Trouble, known as the Great Tribulation.

Things that are different are not the same.

Do not believe this deceiver Jonbet/Mazzini/. . . ./Gnosisisfaith/Lastdays
edit on 24-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I pray, Lord Jesus, my Saviour the deceiver is here leading astray all he can, he goes by many names and in this day it is JonBet, he was known and Mazzini, and Gnosisisfaith, he wants you to baptise him with fire. We have warned him by presenting your words to him and he refuses to heed to thy truth of that which is this baptism. So I turn him over to Satan,his father, and ask you give him his desire.

Let not this man go without the desire of his heart to be baptised with Fire even though he is not a Jew. May this lead him to repentance from blaspheming and deception as he has been doing daily for quite some time.

WE pray for his salvation as if through fire.

IN your mighty Lord Jesus. AMEN!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join