It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Himmlers stash of Freemason occult books

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Im actually interested in what books he came over?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Hitler's obbsession with the Jews began with a lot of occult literature he began to read while in Vienna, Austria, after WWI, and very much influenced by Madam Blavastky.

If anyone is curious as to how a governmental regimen in power would look like based on the occult, a study in Nazism is fascinating.

It is true that the Catholic Church, and Protestantism, basically the term "Christendom" all religions claiming to serve the God of the Bible, but involving themselves in Satan's system are also in Satan's control. No doubt about it.

You see he controls everything. Occultism. Atheism and Communism, which at its basic core is Satanism. He is in control of Hinduism and Islam.

You see he owns it all. He own the political system, the religious system, and even the commercial systems of the world. He is the god of the world.

And all of you are in mental darkness.

There are servants of Jehovah that will show you shards and glimpses of light. But he has so obscured them, that only Jehovah's holy spirit itself will allow you to be freed from his firm grip over you.

Indeed Satan is the ruler of the world, and is misleading the entire inhabited earth.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LifeisGrand

You are correct, I like many others have almost given up on occasion and I have personally experienced demonic attack of the spiritual nature, now I know that many others will now put me in there mental cuckoo clock with this statement but I first encountered a spirit calling itself Satan as a small child, I did not see it but heard it as it played at me with a sympathetic voice saying I was going to have a bad life but if I gave it my soul it would give me a wonderful life, it then called itself Satan.
Now get this it spoke into my right ear, I have poor hearing on my right side and my right eye has poor sight, when it spoke it sounded like an asthmatic old man speaking in a wheezing whisper into my ear, I of course said NO! and ran inside but then being a child forgot it, the next time that I can recall (Recall) was when I was 23 and suffering a very bad time in my life, the same entity spoke to me and stole a memory, it can litterally snatch memorys from your mind but if you try you can recall most of what it block's.
I have suffered being outside my body and being in what felt like a wirlpool or current as if I was under water yet forcing myself against this current that seemed to be trying to suck me down a dark tunnel into the abyss and on that occasion I had to force my way back to my body three time's.
One another I was asleep and came awake flying, I was not in control and below me there was a jungle with a clearing and what looked like a loggers camp (I was only about 14 at the time), I found myself struggling against whatever had hold of me and being unable to break it's grip, I flew down and into the head of another person, younger than me and of the opposite gender, I had to suffer what she did at the hand's of a fat ugly sweating man with a bald head and that shocked me so much I snapped the hold that was keeping me there and almost instantly like a rubber band that has been stretched I snapped back to my body with such a shock I jumped off my bed and screamed No aloud but for the last few seconds I had against my will taken control of her and that man had seen my face, the look of shock on his face lived with me for a long time.
I have encountered shadow demons, suffered a physical spiritual attack in which my emotions were litterally killed and it took years for them to come back but much more distant than they had been and I have experience aports (Spritual teleportations of objects), poltergiest activity (my whole family experienced that in the house we occupied at the time) and other thing's.
It got so bad at one point I asked a little being that seemed not evil to let me OUT, I litterally rose about a few inches awake, not asleep out of my body and the room was illuminated by a light that was like static lightning, no shadows anywhere so I know that light was coming from myself, I had one intention to go and drag the devil to it's doom even if that meant I died in my soul as well but something very big pushed my at my chest back into my body, I could not see it but it did.

I have once in my life experiences a good entity that I can say with no doubt was actually that, I felt a presentment as we were going up snowdon the following day and the weather was bad, I simply knew that I was going to die so prayed to god if it was my time then I accepted his will but to please look after my family and friend's when I felt, heard is too simple a world this being made the devil look like a flea, I felt a presence all around me, it was both comforting and made me intensely self aware and both frightened and ashamed, it simply told he "Do not be afraid My son, this is neither the time Nor the place", The following day I nearly got killed but for a fluke action by two of the other lad's that saved my life, they were just in the right place at the right time to catch me as I slipped backward and fell off a cliff face, I had a cheap matric watch from an electronic retailor called Dixon's that used to trade her and it was a sports model with a thick crystal face, John gripped my wrist so tightly as he and Andrew cought me that the watch face was pulverised yet I had no bruise, no injury on my wrist and there grip felt light as a feather, when we got back down to the hut we had hired inside I noticed a painting on the wall that non of us could interpret was now starkly clear to me, it was a shepherd holding a lamb on one shoulder with another peeking out at his ankle, he was holding a shepherd crook like a staff and had his hood up with his bearded face just visible in the shadow of a rain storm, it was perfectly clear were as before neither I nor the other lads could interpret it.
I know the devil is real and there is more than one of them, I tried to go and get even with it for what it has done to my life and to other's but God has his plan and it shall be done HIS way, make no bone's about it the devil is finished even if he is allowed to run wild for a time and nothing that he breaks is beyond god's ability to make whole so all the devil does is futile and it know's it which makes it even madder.
It is the evil in men that is far worse though.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I am not a mason myself and have at times held them with suspicion (burn the witches but seriously) but I know that I was being biased simply on the point there are so very many Masons out there and so very many Lodges that often share opposing idiology's and even different practices with each sect having there own unique secrets etc.

Also in the past even what today I could probably rightly call bad lodges (riddled with politicians and other inhuman creatures) have actually done some pretty good work's ranging from opening and funding hospitals to buidling homes for the poor.

Today, at least in Britain the Rotarians (Whom are mainly but not exclusively also Masons) are taking over from them on this front and the Average lodge is little more than a restaurant and gentlemant lounge much like the one in my hometown Ormskirk which doubles as the local meeting place for many members of the local chambers of commerce.

I do disagree with them on both fundemental religious ground's though and also since I once had an unhealthy attraction to the Rosicrutions (which it can be fairly well argued are just another form of Masonry) that I also disgree with some of there fundemental secret's or what little of them I do know.

And the fact that I respect you and your post's proves my point about good and bad everywhere, there are bad priests in the church, rotten politicians in government, scheming and inhumane solicitors, barrister and lawyers that rot the core of the legal institution's of almost all nation's.

People are people, we can often disgree on one thing and find we are the same on all else, all the Mason's are today in most countrys is a private members club that some rotten sod's also happen to be members of but there are also some saintly guy's too and these days or so I hear lady's.

Thank you for your post. I have not been active in decades. It's just not my cup of tea.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro
While the source is questionable, I'm curious to see what propaganda this monster had on us.

a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
How were they loosely based on Freemasonry?

Blue was chosen as that is the color of fidelity, the color of the Lodge.

Quit trying to affiliate us with the Nazis and make it like Freemasonry was secret best friends with Hitler and his bad of monsters.

a reply to: LABTECH767
Nice BS propaganda.

I would say that your sources are less than credible, but that would giving it too much credibility.

a reply to: HUMBLEONE
Well, one quick correction is that to be a Shriner (since 2000), one needs only be a Master Mason in good standing and the Shrine really isn't "higher" than the York Rite.

a reply to: LABTECH767
Well, when you talk about the Lodge, there are not really different sects or opposing ideologies. Ritual may vary slightly, but for the most part, even when visiting non-English speaking Lodges I understand what is happening.

Masonic Lodges are more than just a restaurant or networking spot.

Every group is going to have a few bad apples, but just remember that you don't burn down an orchard over a few bad apples.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
This isn't even surprising or new. Anybody who knows history knows Himmler was obsessed with the Occult. Too bad he never figured out what Aryan actually means. White Europeans were never Aryan, I don't know how he didn't know that.

Symbol of the Order of the Black Sun looks cool though.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason

Don't worry, Most probably Hitler was antagonistic towards Masonry.

Himmler was like the High Priest of Nazi Germany, and formed his own religion and mythology that has nothing to do Masonry.

I will say, the symbol for the Order of the Black Sun is cool looking( and illegal in Germany today).

To the best of my knowledge, of all the secret societies in Nazi Germany, Freemasonry was one that Hitler was not a fan of.

Don't worry, intellectually oriented people know that Masonry was not an ally of Nazi Germany.

Skull and bones possibly, but I will not get into that.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
i just had a few pages of the books to watch, its heavily on the alchemy side within the freemasonry.. I can read a lot of it, but its not that interesting for the public.... One recipe is for the philosophers stone..

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Well why do you think the world is run by those who need the paranormal to seem to be fake?

Kill nature you kill god. Curtailing nature is curtailing god - they don't like to stick to the old tracks and the leys and to build correctly, they prefer to devastate, and put military sites where the worlds sacred sites are - keeps the energies blocked and keeps people stupid and irresponsible and encourages ignorance and evil. Who knows what types of beings they murdered during the witch hunts. I'm sure it'd be more than exposed with Full Disclosure. Wiping out the truth, wiping out the magic, wiping out the real. Replacing it with the terminal lies the world is run on.

Still plenty of witch hunts today, carried out by the same ones doing it in the pasts. It's always to kill god, to destroy truth, while they tend to present themselves as representing god.....no they do not.
It's why you get psychiatry lying about how the mind works, cause it's allowed to ignore the soul. It's why you get medical official anything that lies about health and pushes its no-soul version of that too. It's why you get academia falsifying history. It's why you get science infected with a religious version - reductionist science. It's why they lie about drugs and partly why they have those illegal, just in case any good people realise they're magic potions the conspiracy invented sci-fi and fantasy to pretend weren't ever real. All lines drawn out to wipe out all the wizards and witches, wipe out truth, wipe out reality.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Op. I can tell you something quite creepy n interesting. Some people believe there are no coincidences in life. How about you...

The date of Hitlers Birth I believe is April 30? Well whatever the date he was born he has the same date as this festival entitled; Walpurgis Night.

In Germanic folklore Walpurgisnacht, also called Hexennacht (Dutch: heksennacht; literally "Witches' Night"), is believed to be the night of a witches' meeting on the Brocken, the highest peak in the Harz Mountains, a range of wooded hills in central Germany between the rivers Weser and Elbe.

Also note in There is a Saint Feast day associated with the date. I'm not sure who came first. The Saint, the witches or the witch hunt. And if they are even related. I did find out that Saint Walpurga(709-777) lived in England until she moved to Germany to help convert pagans to Christianity.

So witches night being April 30
And the day after being May Day (May 1st)

Researching May Day you will come to the Roman Godess of flowers or the Queen of May.

Celebrations using a May Pole have history in Irminsul, Thor's Oak and possibly the Pillars of Hercules.

The Germans that's were the core of Nazism didn't want Christiniaty and we're trying to revert the state of Germany back to pagan ways, beliefs and traditions.

As Saint Walpurga is related to Saint Boniface and traveled to Germany together from England. It is said Saint Boniface cut the tree or trees down to build a church to Saint Peter with the wood. Thor's Oak is also known as the Tree of Jupiter and was venerated by Germanic pagan people's.

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The only thing I'm left with to question is prior to the saints appearing in Germany was there really a big nasty happening of pagans ? The woodcuts depict some crazy disgusting acts but those are dated 1600s. The Christians came in at the 730-750 range so records would be scare unless Boniface and Walpurga left any.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnathanandheather

Hitler's birthday is April 20 and he died on April 30th.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join