It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Anti-PC war has got to stop

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
God this song reminds of the Current Establishment we are enslaved, yes enslaved under them right now.

The entire 'Modern' World is a Sanitarium ...

Think like a Slave or think like a Free Man.

Those who are Born and Bred into the Establishment are the Masters and they believe that We are the Slaves.

Who are you going to Vote for, More of the Same? Wake the F'ck Up before you no longer have that Choice.

My God mother was in a Concentration Camp She was a Hungarian Child, She saw horrors beyond belief, so horrible i won't repeat them here.

A Vote for Trump is a Vote against Goldman Sachs - Edward Snowdon.

edit on 3/19/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Don't you kids get in trouble for saying mean things on the Internet over there?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

There are liberals who shoot guns, and respect the second amendment. Of course, you would ignore that statistical inevitablility, because it argues with your carefully crafted world view. It does not make it any less true, or your statement any less invalid.

Let's see.

The NFA Act of 1934 passed by a 'liberal'.

The 1968 Gun Control Act passed by a 'liberal'.

The 'Assault' Weapon BAN of 1993 passed by a 'liberal'.

The Brady Handgun 'prevention' act of 1994 passed by a 'liberal'

Feinsteins 2012 'Assault' Weapon Ban FAILURE created by a 'liberal'.

Why?

Because 'liberals' are the biggest bunch of GUNPHOBES I have ever seen.

And what of rich people, bankers and CEOs?

Are they not AMERICAN's ?

They left sure doesn't think so that's why they support taking 90% of their incomes, and have REGULATED them for over 100 years.

Your statement makes about as much sense as a KKK member accusing Martin Luther King of being a white power movement supporter.

Oh it makes sense. Since it was the 'liberals' that created the KKK. and they just love getting them white hoods, and ropes trying to string up people they don't like.

Once again, utter twaddle!

Nope.
edit on 19-3-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Man I'm half asleep and that bottom picture in your avatar spooked me something awful! Going to daymares. It looks awesome but was completely unexpected.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: christophoros
Ok quick intro for you guys. I am A 21 yr old university student going to a community college for solar engineering in north jersey. I was born and raised here. I was raised in a Christian upbringing and still to this day am very faithful. I am also Hispanic. I'm going to shed some light on a very weird pattern that has been showing up in my life. It just recently started around 2 years ago. I would say around the same time this blacklivesmatter stuff started happening. What I am speaking of is older folks testing me and many young people I know in a way. What I speak of is generally what you would call non pc rhetoric. What I mean to say is that they would say the most cruel/offensive thing they can but would excuse it as a "joke". My friends have noticed this as well. I don't mean to generalize but the people that did this tended to be conservative because they branded themselves as such. They purposely said these offensive things and waited for you to brand them as either sexist/racist etc. I first noticed this when I went on a camping trip with my friend's 2 summers ago. He is half native Hawaiian and Italian. We were visiting his family on the Italian side which happen to be his father's side. Curiously his mother who is Hawaiian didn't want to go. I later would find out why.

The first thing my friend did was warn me. He explained that I had to have a thick skin for this trip. He flat out said that some of his family members were 'kinda racist'. I wouldn't label them as racist per se. I don't think they believed they were superior to anybody. They just really have no filter and have a very crude humor. We arrived and I was introduced. The first thing his uncle said " you brought a spic instead of the Oreo this time huh?"(this was in reference to our half black half white friend he brought the year before). He started laughing and was waiting for my reaction. I gave a hearty laugh and he smiled. I was in I had been accepted as one of their own. There was a generational divide going on because I didn't even get the brunt of the insults. The younger members of the family had it worst. The kids in college were labeled as commies and hippies as well as 'traitors'. They were more left leaning but also very intelligent. Overall it was a great time and they were very good people. They would be better if they weren't such assholes. I remember drinking a whole ton of whiskey and hearing the older folks lament of how they wish they could trade 'that Kenyan Obama' for good ol Ronald Wilson Reagan. The genius behind trickle down economics. This was the first time I really experienced such a prolonged period with conservatives. It was almost like a culture shock.

This was the first incident where I met these 'anti PC republicans'. I would meet several the next 2 yrs. The worst one I would meet and the one that sent me over the edge. I work as a gas attendant for my local Wawa. In New Jersey it is illegal for you to pump your own gas so I do it. It was my first week on the job. A man came in a pick up truck and decided he was going to pump his own gas. I went up to him and told him he couldn't do that because it was illegal and we were liable to get a fine. He ignored me and I repeated myself. That's when he went ballistic. He proceeded to call me a f#ggot hippie college kid and vividly describing very disgusting things. I tried to stay calm and informed him if he could please refrain from such language. I also told him what he was saying was offensive to my faith. You wanna know what he said? "What are you a Muslim?"" I don't care I'm tired of you politically correct people telling me what to do, I can say what I want as long as free speech is a right in this country". I was shocked it was like something taken straight from this very forum.

I am a very sensitive person and I also have social anxiety. I just felt really hurt when this man said these things to me. Ever since this blacklivesmatter and all these things going on in the world. There seems to be a hatred for younger folks from a certain segment of the older population. They hate that we use our phones so much. The divide is just so great. Greater than any other generation I believe. I think it's because of the technological revolution we are going through. We just don't think like you older folks. You shouldn't hate us. I just got back on to this website recently and it's just so different from before. There is just so much hate on here. There is especially a lot of hate towards the youth. We are seen as spoiled and entitled. Which is not the case at all. I'm busting my ass off going to school and working and for some reason I'm seen as entitled? Why? I'm not much into politics but this is one of the many reasons Republicans don't do very well with the younger segment of the population. We meet these hateful people and see these hateful things said by people who label themselves as republicans, and we just can't be apart of that. The worse part is there is some conservative policies that I agree with like the right to bear arms and others. The whole party needs a makeover. You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

Your 21 and have no clue of life except for 21 years of people taking care of you. Your subjectivity is different then someone that has worked for 30 years and living in a place where they see a bad idea getting worse. If you don't like the movement just find a safe place and you'll be fine.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

I have that effect on people!

It's only me though, don't worry!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: wilhelmina

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: ClovenSky
So you want to stop free speech? You want to restrict what someone says because of how YOU react to those sound vibrations?

I do. I am so sick of the Free Speech crap.

Expressing yourself and your opinions is one thing.

Being rude, offensive, disgusting, bigoted, etc -- is another - - and using Free Speech in that context is just an excuse.

well free speech is a FIRST AMENDMENT right...thanks for the help in wanting to shred the Constitution......heres a news flash - the 2nd Amendment is what is going to keep our first Amendment.

Obviously your mom and dad didn't teach you the saying - to help you grow thicker skin- ....sticks and stones may break my bones but WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME.

This little "safe place" liberal finds that the first amendment should be okay as long as it doesn't offend the overlly sensitive. I will quote Neil Bortz: free speech is meant to protect unpopular speech. Popular speech, by definition, needs no protection. If she took the time to understand the 1st amendment which doesn't protect hate speech towards individuals and the endangering of groups. Ignorance is everything today, it amazes me how this generation believes if they say something they are correct and justified by feelings to do so.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

A Vote for Trump is a Vote against Goldman Sachs - Edward Snowdon.

A vote for Trump seems to me to be a vote for hope and change

:-)

You're voting for an idea - it's a product being offered to you directly from a man who lives and breathes the art of the deal

Vote for whoever you want - it's a free country

For the time being it's a free country chock full of checks and balances. Amen

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Let's see.

The NFA Act of 1934 passed by a 'liberal'.

The 1968 Gun Control Act passed by a 'liberal'.

The 'Assault' Weapon BAN of 1993 passed by a 'liberal'.

The Brady Handgun 'prevention' act of 1994 passed by a 'liberal'

Feinsteins 2012 'Assault' Weapon Ban FAILURE created by a 'liberal'.

Why?

Because 'liberals' are the biggest bunch of GUNPHOBES I have ever seen.

No, all that means is that there are liberals who have had anti-gun agendas, not that liberals are uniformly anti-gun. You are expressing absolutely no understanding of, or appreciation for the importance of nuance.

Are they not AMERICAN's ?

They left sure doesn't think so that's why they support taking 90% of their incomes, and have REGULATED them for over 100 years.

And that is because? Yes, it is because those individuals have proven time and again that they have no concept of what their behaviour and financial gluttony has done to the people working under them, and to the wider population of your nation. Regulation might be piss poor, and badly organised, not to mention often complicit in serial offences against workers and the environment, and indeed the Federal Government itself, but it was meant to curtail runaway insanity on the part of the top earners, so that there would be something left for everyone else. Concentrating money (power) away from the majority may be allowable under a capitalist economic model, but it only works as long as there are certain limitations placed upon it, otherwise the only people who can afford the produce are those running the company making it. The workers being able to afford products as well, means that the whole machine can keep turning more effectively, which you probably know, but have decided to ignore for the purposes of bullheadedness.

Oh it makes sense. Since it was the 'liberals' that created the KKK. and they just love getting them white hoods, and ropes trying to string up people they don't like.

Once again, utter twaddle! Liberal ideals argue entirely with the formation of any such group. You are confusing Democrats for Liberals. It ought to be perfectly obvious that there are Republicans in the world who have liberal views on matters, as there are Democrats who have views which are not liberal. The Democrats of yesteryear were dirt amongst gold, but the worm has been turned around on that score for a hell of a long time, another thing you would realise, if you had been paying the slightest bit of attention.

Nope.

And yet, yes. Bunkum sir. Your arguments are based on an often outmoded, but consistently flawed understanding of your own nations history sir, and the fact that you have not learned a damned thing since the last time we spoke on these matters, leads me to believe that either you have no desire to be accurate in your musings, or that your agenda has nothing to do with reality! There is no excuse for this, what so ever!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

No, all that means is that there are liberals who have had anti-gun agendas, not that liberals are uniformly anti-gun. You are expressing absolutely no understanding of, or appreciation for the importance of nuance.

So according to you. I should IGNORE over 75 years of HATE SPEECH by them that has lead to massive authoritarianism to not only that group but every group 'liberals' hate.

'nuance' eh.

Too 'rich'.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There are no victimless crimes

I love it when certain members of the right (whatever that even means anymore) play victim while they consistently call out members of other groups for playing victim

You've pretty much summed up the entire PC/anti PC thing for us in this thread

In a nutshell: The world revolves around me. Look at me, listen to me - support me - revere me

Disagree with me? You're trying to shut me up!

Who are you trying to shut up neo?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

summed up the entire PC/anti PC thing for us in this thread

In a nutshell: The world revolves around me. Look at me, listen to me - support me - revere me

Nice process of deduction there.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
my co-worker asked me if I sucked any male members last weekend. I did not. Will ATS make me feel better?

Also throughout childhood I was the smallest child in my class due to childhood cancer. People made fun of my height. ATS will you lend me your sympathy?

It sounds like the OP found a group of mean people. American italians, sounds about right. I have heard people on the east coast in general are terrible people. something to do with being boxed in around so many people.

So NJ has a law that prohibits self serve pumps, Even the government sounds like a bunch of mean losers.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Meanwhile...a ways back - I asked you a real question

You up for it - or not so much?

I'm not likely to let it go, so it's up to you to decide whether or not you want to spend your time trying to throw us off your scent, or if you're in the game for real

I'll check back later

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
No big surprise here… the downtrodden, subjugated, & marginalized speak up and speak out against the oppressive sect of America, and the corporate-elite PTB (Trump et all) just find a quick and easy way ("you are just being PC, stop whining") to disregard the fact that the marginalized finally have the right (just the right mind you, they haven't even had that historically in this country) to speak out.

And look, now TPTB have conned an army of underlings to do the fighting for them as well. Shameful.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
*Note: This post may irritate some people...but then it is meant to, so I do not apologize*

The PC movement started all of this, and then those with the affirmative action card took it to the net annoying level. Nothing but a bunch of whiners these days. People used to be more hardened and had character...even 20 years ago. Now the only tough people in this world are terrorists who are kicking our @$$e$. PC was designed and allowed by the elites to soften men up to the point that women are now tougher than they are. As for me, I'm old school. I say what I want, when I want and I don't give a crap if you like it or not. I do try to be tolerable, but it's hard with all this BS PC crap going on. It's just disgusting to watch a man who has been taught to cower, as if a woman at the thought of war, or someone saying something that might be considered offensive. SO WHAT! Grow a thick skin (be a man)...that's life. Get over it and stop being such a cry baby.

AS far as women are concerned....I am NOT concerned, as they have always been over-sensitive and that's just their nature, it's to be expected.

If anyone doesn't like what I am saying....then go join a feminist group...make some stupid signs, and go somewhere and complain about it. Men who are over-sensitive, you can go find some place to cry as well...like at a "male feminist" sensitivity/pampering group. Where you can all learn to be more like women. HA ha ha. (No seriously, people this is a real thing...men who join women clubs,because they think it will get the foot in the door for more opportunities for sex, which never happens, because feminists hate men and they just "use" these idiots).

Where male sympathizers of power hungry women, get together with feminist women (or their mentors), to weep and make themselves more like women that they are supporting. Some of these male feminists, this k they are going to get "lucky", by supporting these (usually unattractive) angry women...but its never the case, which makes them jokes to men, and just another "tool" to these women.

PC really should stand for Pathetic Coward, because this is what it has turned men into these days. There was absolutely no focus on sensitivities for thousands of years up to this point, and the world survived. Empires were built. Now, there is only ONE empire being built and that's the NWO.
All other empires are falling, as there are no more REAL men left to fight. Yes, there were wars, but there were REAL men to fight them back then.

Now, we hardly have any REAL men left to fight the wars at all; Wars that are worse now than ever before. This is what the elites wanted and designed. A generation of over-sensitive men, that are ruled by women, where women have more opportunities than men, and are managers of men..while lying to us and giving us little gems like "This is a man's world", to play on our egos, but it's really like pissing on our backs and telling us it's raining. All a lie, that only the most ignorant can fall for.

I won't fall for any of this crap, and if the terrorists come into our country... I will fight them, I "may" even break all of these illegal laws created by our government to get the job done. So yeah, this whole PC movement is really designed to weaken a nation, because its the MEN that would be doing the fighting...not the women.
So it makes sense for the elites, to make men over-sensitive, and ruled by women, to keep them from fighting the UN military is is invading our country RIGHT NOW, or our local cops who have been militarized to attack us, (because the military currently cannot), or whomever...tries to take our freedoms from us and to shackle us in the chains of tyranny. They all will walk right in and take what they want now.

In 1176, all it took was over taxation for us to whip Great Britain's @$$. Ever since we won our Independence, they have worked hard to infiltrate our country's government and make the most insane laws and have done everything to us but literally slap us in the face (in some cases the cops have done worse) to get us to fight them, and no matter what they do...men are too over-sensitive to fight back. They think words will work, they think bouncing signs up and down, while pacing the street is going to change our laws back to acceptable laws, they think that telling a cop ""I know my rights" is going to stop them from trampling those rights and stomping a mud hole through your face. Not so...THEY have new laws and their laws supersede our constitution in their eyes...and they have more guns.

I will never succumb to this PC movement, and in fact I oppose it. I do what I can to enlighten others to what 'real men' are supposed to be...instead of what women would have you believe, and that's a "sensitive" man, but how would woimen know what's best for you as a man? They are only trying to change you to fit what THEY want a man to be....it's selfishness on their part. (Far be it from a woman to try to change a man...and then hate what she has created, just to divorce him..and do it all over again).

Stand on your own feet men, because how can a woman know what's best for you or what it takes to get rid of these elite monsters?

Now, for all of you so called "male feminists" out there, you have pretty much joined a Girls Scouts Club. You are laughed at by other men, and we see you as "Nancy boys". You are truly weak and pathetic and depend on women to do your fighting for you.
Wake up, and stop hiding behind a woman's skirt, like a scared little child....there's a war coming! We need "MEN" to fight it...not sissy boys, who are picketing, whining, over-sensitive men who drink in the ideologies of women, and own them as their own, because they can't cut it as a man.
If you are a real man...you don't need others to point it out ton you. You just know, and when others call out your manhood, you ignore them because you realize it's just the lowest form of trying to psychologically defeat someone, and is a testament to their weakness, as they cannot form a cogent retort for defense.

Women don't need your help you PC cowards. They are using you for their own agenda. Learn to be a man like you were meant to be, when you were born, and know that you have a whole country of men AND women to protect. Grab a gun. learn how to use it, grab your pelotas and pull them from inside of you (or beg your wife or girlfriend, to reach in their purse, and let you borrow them for awhile) and get ready for that special day (no, not a wedding day you simpleton) where you will prove your worth as a man in this war to come...and it will not be questioned.

I mean come on! Why do you even think there's a movement/campaign to make men "more sensitive", while the heathens (from the Middle East) are being poured into our countries to rape an pillage..and are even being protected from the law and our government?

Dropping the mike, as I think I have made myself PC....Pretty Clear.

edit on 19-3-2016 by IlluminatiTechnician because: Grammar

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1 some folks don't know how to conduct themselves online or off line. Most probably deserve a bit of an ear bashing with some of the stuff they come out with on interweb.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I thought I said I didn't support it as an excuse to be extreme, bigoted, abusive, etc etc etc.

But you live in a country where even the ugly speech we don't like is protected.

You don't have to listen and neither does anyone else.

(post by Bear05 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Only assholes view a call for decency as an assault on free speech.

Assholes who attract other assholes who vote for asshole things like torture and murder and attract other racist assholes. And when someone says, hey, can you maybe stop being such an asshole? They respond with "free speech doinka doinka".

Too many #ty people using free speech as an excuse for why they are #ty people.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join