It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone scoped out the Israeli Nuclear Facilities by air

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Israel's Dimona nuclear facility is about as sensitive as you can get and you don't do flyovers. The Israelis have shot down even drones that have flown over the area. It is a no fly zone.

However!

Someone went and ran racetracks over the facility according to radar24. If I understand properly, after they did, they flew out of Israeli air space.

So, who and why?

theaviationist.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: anzha

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I bet it was just testing out the warning systems and the actual security of the airspace. Kind of like a quality control test.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
if you search for the plants real name, wikipedia has a picture of it from the sixties, google images even more, not that secretive.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

What goes on in there is one of their biggest secrets. Seeing the buildings doesn't tell you much. As he said, they've shot down UAVs that even looked like they might over fly the area.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: stinkelbaum

What goes on in there is one of their biggest secrets. Seeing the buildings doesn't tell you much. As he said, they've shot down UAVs that even looked like they might over fly the area.

You gotta love my northern neighbours eh? (I'm lebanese)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Yes. Yes you do. Which is all I'll say about that.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Yes. Yes you do. Which is all I'll say about that.

A little joke:

I used to work in a bar called Jerusalem, about 15 years ago, and when I first told my friends "i got a job working in Jerusalem " a lot of them were suprised and said "they let you in the country ??"

Ha! I have no beef with them other than them claiming they invented the Falafel. That is heresy.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I hope you guys get your country back one day....ive always wanted to visit it.....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bandersnatch
I hope you guys get your country back one day....ive always wanted to visit it.....

Lebanon isn't occupied mate. And is perfectly safe and very trendy to visit. I live in the UK but go down there occasionally. Just be prepared for one thing If you go....to eat the best food you have ever eaten in your life. That coupled with famous middle eastern generosity will make your trip one you will never forget.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think he was confusing Lebanon with Palestine.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I think he was confusing Lebanon with Palestine.

I figured but dont know why i didn't correct him, that was silly of me.

...yeah fat chance of them ever getting their country back. Its gone baby, time we all learn to live together.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

You gotta love Syria? Why?

The common theory about falfel is that the dish originated in Egypt, not Lebanon, just saying...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaxMech

You gotta love Syria? Why?

The common theory about falfel is that the dish originated in Egypt, not Lebanon, just saying...

I meant southern. I.e: Israel. Doh. The less said about the Syria with regards to lebanon, the better.

I'm not sure about falafel originating im Egypt, but i CAN tell you that Egyptian falafel are quite different to Lebanese and Soooooo good. Lots of coriander in them, so they are very green inside. My mother was born in Egypt and she used to make them. Yum

top topics

join