It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The strange things people do at home.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
I never shut the bathroom door if I'm home alone so I can better hear if a homicidal maniac tries to break in. Also, I can't pee with out looking under the seat and behind the potty. Spiders are my biggest fear. I am completely convinced that one is hiding in the toilet paper roll waiting for me. I'm also convinced that if my hand or foot hangs over the side of the bed when I'm sleeping that the monster under the bed will grab it and pull me undercover to be seen again.

as a fierce rationalist, i am not afraid of spiders in the least.

HOWEVER...before i dry off after a shower, the towel gets a good shake. One night, in the wee hours of the morning, I was awakened with a stomach bug. So there i am sitting, 3am and feeling miserable, in the bathroom. My eyes are closed to protect against the blinding light from the bulb, when I crack them open for a moment. THen I see it....

....on the towel rack across the bathroom hangs the towel I use. Crawling behind the towel is a black widow spider. My eyes focus on it just in time to see it crawl out of view behind the towel.

DOn't make me recount the bad luck my sister has had with scorpions while on the toilet. Twice. oO

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Eve: " Adam, please will you pick up your clothes ?! "

Btw this is post no.20596666 .. I am terrible at English sorry, I didn't understand your post other then the image (I hate admitting this I look like an illiterate
)

Thank you for sparing me you time I need a good laugh. Responsibilities call (work, house work) ruins the fun but priorities. I would be replying sporadically and that can irritate people.. When I take breaks ( that I do very often I always come here to check what's new) like I said I hope the fun continues

next btw I do believe Adam and Eve are a real deal
Ever watched Nicolas Cage's ( Nicolas, cage me
Halle, bury them! Kevin, bake on
) movie Knowing ? Brilliant the end scene reminds me of how Adam and Eve started but i ve seen it last time like 10y ago so I will to check

Here: the end of the old the beginning of the new (2min) the scene is beautiful I think you might enjoy it

youtu.be...

edit on 20-3-2016 by gifunot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Meanwhile at home

Pay me ATTENTION I made samiches !!!

Darn woman !!! Listen !!!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

edit on 3/20/2016 by kosmicjack because: removed inappropriate content

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   

edit on 3/20/2016 by kosmicjack because: removed inappropriate content

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

kitty likes butter ........

She is f’’’’’’ crazy man I am out of here !!!!

edit on 20-3-2016 by crankmeup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
We religiously pray for power of magic

edit on 20-3-2016 by crankmeup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

My my my, this bigfatfurrytexan has a great bathroom, I notice a strange thing (while hiding) bigfatfurrytexan always shakes the towel after a shower...I wonder if that Texan knows I am here...

*oh no that Texan has an upset stomach...at 3:00a.m. I am usually safe...he can't see me...quick robin into the toilet...but but but...Texan what did you eat...silly Texan...good thing your eyes were blurry...I am not a black widow...shis
edit on 3 20 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Could you tell me where I can read more about this "Serk" armor? I'm very interested. I was always under the impression that berserkers were on some medieval equivalent of PCP.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SpongeBeard

SpongeBeard does a strange thing at home. When everyone leaves he puts this on...

*can you kindly shower before wearing me...my leather stinks...it's all that sweat...
edit on 3 20 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join