It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We declare war to Zika Now or in summer it will spread in America!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, I sure that it was all the good words first. They tend to stick fasters.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm still staring at the "Dolly Llama" in ketsuko's avatar......

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
my girlfriend is due in October and yesterday she thought she saw a mosquito in the car she liked to wreck the car trying to swat ant it we live in nc but she has heard of cases in sc and florida and it scares the hell outta her i swear if she ever heard of mosquito netting she would make me buy some to put over our bed

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I have to say that is causing a lot of confusion, scare and concern specially for young women in childbearing years.

But the truth you need to know is that ZIKA is been around in 45 countries since 1947, people that would get infected will not show any symptoms most of the time, also it wasn't until recently that pregnant women that got sick with ZIKA are having children with brain problems, so the question is what is causing the childbirth defects now that wasn't happening in all the decades the virus is been around.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Well, with all respect, we are going to see after this Olympia in Rio, celebrated against the recommendation of many world wide respectable Medical research Institutes, Universities and Health centers, including the World Health Organization Executive Board alarm in its 138th session, qualifying this event as grave as the Ebola one, if the warnings on the Zika epidemics has been really exaggerated or to the contrary they were the ones this outburst deserved.

Please Read:

www.currentnewsnow.com...

theretrospectiveprocrastinator.wordpress.com...

Thanks,

The Angel of Lightness

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
This is fking stupid. Humanity is dumb. Start growing these and you have a less of a problem. Stop making so much cities with no plants.

www.naturallivingideas.com...

bestplants.com...
edit on 17-8-2016 by makemap because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join