It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sightning in ASIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
An enormous number of UFO sightings before Tsunami and earthquake in South and Southeast Asia � were they trying to warn?

Was it a coincidence? Lots of people now from the Tsunami and earthquake hit areas are reporting about strange Unidentified Flying Objects they saw a few days before the mega quake and Tsunami. People in Indian state of Tamil Nadu, Andaman and Nicobar Island as well as many in Indonesia were reporting for some time about strange flying objects in the sky.

The local media in these areas did not know what to do with the reported sightings. But it seems now from the reports that many UFOs were in the sky and were trying to communicate something.

Some even are conjecturing that this horrific Tsunami and earthquake may be some kind of experiment. In Port Blair, the capital city of Andaman Island of India, last week some tourists saw strange silent flying objects. In Sumatra, remote places also had similar experiences for quite some time.

According to some UFO experts, UFOs always hover around the epicenter of major calamities. They somehow sense these coming natural disasters. Some believe that they try and communicate with us to warn. Some even believe these UFOs simulate natural disasters in the earth.

India especially in the Himalayas, China, Indonesia were experiencing heavy UFO sightings in recent days. Remote areas of Bangladesh, Mayanmar, and Andaman Island, Sri Lanka have also recently reported such sightings.

Indian Government and the military are quiet for a long time about these numerous UFO sightings. Some believe that India in recent days have been contacted like America was in the middle of the last century.

The recent excessive UFO sightings all over the world are forecasting serious disasters in the world. Many people believe, we are in for a rough time as far as earthquakes; volcano and similar natural calamities are concerned.

The lining up of Sun, Earth, Moon, Venus and Jupiter is dangerous. And this has caused some to belief that earthquakes can havoc the earth. As a matter of fact India has seen many earthquakes in last few months.

Earthquakes in India are not common like Japan.

It is possible that UFOs are trying to communicate to us to warn about the planetary positioning effects on the Earth�s tectonic plates and crust.

In older days, Mayans and Egyptians were always scared about planets lining up in one line. How did they know that earthquakes are eminent? It may be they did communicate with the extra-terrestrials and understood about planetary angular momentum theory that we just started learning this week!

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Italiano
An enormous number of UFO sightings before Tsunami and earthquake in South and Southeast Asia � were they trying to warn?

sheldan nilde update 12/28/04:

"Mother Earth is entering a hyperactive phase in response to the huge amounts of energy being sent to her from the Sun and our galactic core. These energies are encoded with data that instruct her to accelerate the preliminary stages before her final transformation into a fully conscious Being."

sheldan nilde update 01/04/05:

"This means that, eventually, the Earth as you know her will alter enormously. Her electromagnetic fields and even their polarity will change. Likewise, her appearance and the processes by which she maintains herself and her highly diverse ecosystem will alter."

starshipcapricorn update 12/30/04:

"Much of our time is now used to admire what is going on in your part of the world for we shall soon be there. However, we grieve for the terrible consequence of the natural disaster caused by plate shifting in Mother Earth. That appears to be an enormous disaster, however we are aware of the fact that such a shifting of the plates is a prelude to a required change in Mother Earth's structure that will help in her changes for the forthcoming aggrandizement of Mother Earth. There is nothing that we could do to prevent such a disaster from occurring or we would have done so."

sheldan nilde update 01/04/05:

"Mother Earth accomplishes these movements in a manner that causes minimal loss of life. If the entirety of these two plates had moved, the loss of life would have been in the tens of millions! Again we caution you about the need to understand these immense processes in the broadest of perspectives."

i also read somewhere, either on one of the above sites or elsewhere, that the galactic federation helps regulate the release of tectonic energy.

the federation has scared off any vermin [greys and others] so that our earth may change in harmony.

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
India Daily, right? I like this pic they have of a ufo crashing into a tree. Intergalactic firemen getting a cat, perhaps?

Hehe, I personally wouldnt put IndiaDaily on my list of "reputable news sources". That isnt to say that everything they report is fake, just take whats read there with a grain of salt

[edit on 1/11/2005 by MostlyHarmless]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Hi Italiano, I'm just curious, do you happen to have a link to that information?

India Daily, right?

Nope, if you're refering to the above post. I went to the starshipcapricorn site and found something similar to the whole ZetaTalk hoax that happened a few years ago and a few years before that. The whole pole shift thing, aliens helping the earth ascend to a higher state of being....etc. Be careful Baaron, I respect your right to have your own beliefs but be careful with those things. I was burned awhile ago and hate seeing the same thing happen to others.

[edit on 11-1-2005 by zhangmaster]

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
If the UFO's were trying to warn the people of the impending earth quake they would of came down and told them.I think "if" someone/something was behind this it would either be the UFO's themselves or somekind of weapon malfuntioned that the goverment was using.

Maybe the UFO's/aliens live or are stationed under the sea and evacuated befor the earthquake hit??

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I also don't think that Aliens were trying to warn them...
Cuz with their technology they could easily warned them...

So, I still dont know what to think, I was just curious what the ppl in here would think about this...
I found this post on another forum and I asked him if I could post it on here, and it was no prob... here's the link www.p2pforums.com...

Thx for posting your opinion on this,,
From the first time I heard bout the asia earthquakes,,, I immediatly knew sumthing more was going on..... still figurin out stuff,,, so thx for ur help yall

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Italiano]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecry
Maybe the UFO's/aliens live or are stationed under the sea and evacuated befor the earthquake hit??

Interesting thought^^

I never thought about that...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

www.indiadaily.com...

Unless I'm mistaken, that's one of the infamous Billy Meier pics, and not of a crash. Is India Daily claiming it's a pic of a crash? Or did it just use it with the story?

Though India Daily and Meier are pretty much in the same believability tier, hehe...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
actually that pic is just the one that id had with the story, and the part about it being a crash was just a funny observation. They run that pic on quite a few of their ufo-related stories. Personally I thought it looked an AWEFULL lot like the testors sport model

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Nah.Can't be.

UFO sighting in tsunami-hit places doesn't mean anything(if there's truly any sighting) man.If the UFOs are really warning us of incoming tsunami how the hell would they do that?Put signs on their aircraft saying "tsunami coming you humans!"haha.Still,it could be a possibillity that they are trying to make a statement.Oh well,we asians just look out for another UFO to come whizzing by and signal our people to abandon the shores then.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
If there were UFOs there, they probably were there to study the phenomenon. They wouldn't warn humans anymore than a wildlife photographer would warn a zebra that a pride of lions is stalking it.

top topics

join