It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want Trump to be president

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here is the reality about Donald Trump. It's about putting the outsider in control of the 535 public servants who can't seem to control themselves, you are not going to tell a larger part of the population of this country F#?K Y@U and think that you are going to get away with it, they will come at you by the millions armed to the teeth, even the US military could not stop it , nor do I think they would even try since they want Trump as president, they will put you on display and chop off all 535 of their heads on television. That is the reality of Donald Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Well, call me a globalist then -- 'cause I recently hired a Romanian guy for $20 to make me a few 3-D intro videos for a YouTube channel.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

No one else is pushing the free trades and jobs barrow like Trump which is resonating with many there are thousands of stories out there calling Trump supporters low brow and rascist but not one of them mentions jobs they are attacking the wrong vector.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I don't think so bro.. I'm good the way I am

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

No one else is pushing the free trades and jobs barrow like Trump which is resonating with many there are thousands of stories out there calling Trump supporters low brow and rascist but not one of them mentions jobs they are attacking the wrong vector.

Check out my made in China Trump tie! (I bought it before he was running for POTUS, it was heavily discounted at Burlington Coat Factory -- only reason I bought it).

100% silk!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Clint Eastwood. Id support him.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: whyamIhere
We have to try something different.

Hillary (pig vomit) is part of the reason we are in this mess.

To send her to fix DC. ?

It's crazyness, only an outsider can fix this.

But, dont bet on it...Cause, Dude we're Screwed.

We need a miracle not a 40 year insider.

How many trillions in debt is the US..14..? 17...? I think it's imperative the US gets it right. Trump is not the guy to get things right.

Someone said, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Trump gets things done in real life.

None of these others have done a dam thing in "real life".

Hey, about time kerry and obama declared a genocide of christians and minorities in the mid east.
After watching it happen for 5 yrs, nice of them, eh?

Trump wouldn't let that happen, hope it's not too late to help when he gets in the WH.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

originally posted by: khnum

Check out my made in China Trump tie! (I bought it before he was running for POTUS, it was heavily discounted at Burlington Coat Factory -- only reason I bought it).

100% silk!

Of course it is its near impossible to find US manufacturer in the clothing industry. They were destroyed long ago by china Korea and Mexico. In fact I heard a trump speech were he talked about his ties being made in china and Mexico and he explained why. Because China and Mexico manipulated their currencies US manufacturers were put out of business. He even talked about the trouble he had finding an amarican manufacturer for his trump hats. And said because of unfair trade agreements and currency manipulations which he wouldn't allow US manufacturing would be given a chance to compete again. He's not wrong on this issue with trade agreements like we have allowed it made it easy for manufacturers to cut costs by shipping manufacturing over seas. And I'll say Trump is the only one discussing thus perhaps because he's a businessman.

Either way he said he wouldn't allow car manufacturers like GM etc move overseas and sell cars here without increasing their taxes. Europe does this on companies not part of the EU. However in US trade deals we allow it and in fact go as far as even giving tax breaks to companies that move overseas. You can't beat trump on knowledge of the business world. Were you can attack him is lack of knowledge on foreign policy.

But I guess on the bright side Putin likes him so at least we could avert world war 3. Lol

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Clint Eastwood. Id support him.

Clint Eastwood is a reserved version of Donald Trump. Donald needs to be more like Clint, while he's running for President.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Shouldnt it be Trumps hair vs. Georgio Tsoukalos hair for president?

That would be epic.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Boo, dude! Not cool.

a reply to: Soloprotocol

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Clint Eastwood is voting for Trump along with Kurt Russell.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   

You are calling that "Salmon" right? hahahahaha

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

To send her to fix DC. ?

How many trillions in debt is the US..14..? 17...? I think it's imperative the US gets it right. Trump is not the guy to get things right.

Then who do you think is the "guy"?

Think hillary or bernie can get other counties to bail the USA out for free?

I think the USA will have to work for it. Don't you?

Who else knows what it takes to make money and reorganize priorities.

"Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country"

Make America Great Again!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

To send her to fix DC. ?

I'll take a 40-year insider, rather than the sociopaths of Cruz, Trump.....and as far as pig vomit, there is enough of that in the republican party.

Nothing tops the pig vomit coming out of Obama's mouth everyday though. That is like a beer dispenser for you though.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: rockintitz

The Trumpfest this site has become, it offends me!

That said, you'd be willing to let this man be the commander and chief of our military just because you like it when people are pissed off at him? Well if that's you petty logic than you can vote for anyone because every one of them pisses someone off. You really wanna piss people off? Vote for Sanders and watch them cry rivers of sorrow. At least Sanders isn't gonna send your friends and family to war.

The people that get pissed off at Trump can wallow in their own piss.

It's their personal problem if they do.

Sanders won't have to send anyone to war, the war will come to them.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: visitedbythem

Clint Eastwood is voting for Trump along with Kurt Russell.

I "2nd" those motions.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well you may aswell let everyone else 'have at it' as it is EVERYONE else who decides. Not you or next person. You could only ever make any effect on voting if you got out and got a large group of people to think like you and vote like you, then its worth voting. Voting solely on your own, well that changes nothing. However as it has come to be accepted, voting gets the world nowhere. Most are backed by money and those investors control the outcome from there on after. So, I would say if I was an American, vote Trump. Afterall, he is not backed by anyone as he has his own money. So he has no wealth to gain, only to gain a position to say fu*k you to all those politicians that think having nothing but politics in their life can they be a Presidential candidate. I wish him the best personally, I think hes funny and also bound to get things changed alot wuicker then you or I have ever seen it done before. If I had someone like that in the UK, I would probably get people to vote.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   

If the power elite hate him its a good sign. THATS someone to push forward.

"I ask you to judge me by the enemies I have made. "

Franklin D. Roosevelt

edit on 3 21 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

Good. You're voting for Bernie then.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join