It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want Trump to be president

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

lol this dude thinks 9-11 was just done by some disgruntled Muslims because America had been in their countries business too long.

Do you even conspiracy bro?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Nah, I'm good. I'm not trying to troll or diminish what you're saying but I'm really not afraid of pissing someone off.

Otherwise the terrists win! Right? Murcah!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
Good luck with pissing people off. I remember what 19 seriously pissed off Muslims did not so long ago...Have you forgotten already.?

Be careful who you piss off.

To hell with them. If they have a problem with what we do in this country... Let them come.

"Be careful because they might blow up your malls" are cries of cowards. With that kind of mentality and fear, we would get nothing done. It's the same as saying no to terrorist's demands. Screw em. They can try to take us out, but if we actually have a PoTUS with brass balls, like we used to all the times before, we'll carry our big stick into their country and beat the living crap out of them and dare them to do it again. So they have a death wish... We'll just help them with their requests by speeding up the process.

That's where I stand. Being careful because we might piss off a terrorist coward who kill innocent women and children is just as cowardly. Whatever happened to the diehard americans? Are we really that panzy assed now days that we're worried about what Osama ben bombblast is going to do to us?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

You could replace 'Trump' with any of the runners and your thread would be just as outrageous.

That's how sad the world is.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

True.. except for the part about the hair.

It's only sad if you forget that it's entertaining as hell!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

You could replace 'Trump' with any of the runners and your thread would be just as outrageous.

You could replace Trump with a part shaved orangutan and i doubt Trump voters would notice.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: and14263

You could replace Trump with a part shaved orangutan and i doubt Trump voters would notice.

We have one of those in office now and he isnt doing so hot

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hey! He's doing just as well as I would expect any orangutan to do!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

The Trumpfest this site has become, it offends me!

That said, you'd be willing to let this man be the commander and chief of our military just because you like it when people are pissed off at him? Well if that's you petty logic than you can vote for anyone because every one of them pisses someone off. You really wanna piss people off? Vote for Sanders and watch them cry rivers of sorrow. At least Sanders isn't gonna send your friends and family to war.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I'm not willing. I'm just beyond the point of giving a s***

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Well, that's a healthy attitude to have and allow things to get worse for the sake of amusement. Apathetic much?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Yes. Apathetic was one of the words I used in my OP.

Derp. Don't care.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz
I want Trump to be president

Actually, whether of not that Korrupt Klown (tm) of the Cirque du Freaque of Amerikkkan politiks, becomes president, or not, has nothing at all to do with what 'you want'!

"Sometimes we get what we want, but we ALWAYS get EXACTLY what we need!"

And we need the Republikkkans to vanish, implode, as they are doing!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have to wonder at the mental faculties of those who think Trump is going to do anything better than Obama.

I hope he wins and the world finally spirals out of control into unending war and human rights travesties.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: corvuscorrax

I hope he wins and the world finally spirals out of control into unending war and human rights travesties.

I'll invite you over for my "world spiraling out of control into unending war and human rights travesties bbq"

Might as well have some fun.
edit on 18-3-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2016 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Well that's the problem right there. You need an attitude adjustment.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

If you vote for someone just because you want to piss someone off?

This isn't a game, this isn't some kind of reality TV show -- this has real world implications and at home and internationally.

I know it's hard, reeeeeeally hard for Americans to imagine a world outside of the United States, but there is actually a world out there.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Trump might wreck America trying to fix it but Clinton would destroy the planet and sign any global elite document presented her to further enslave all of us.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: namelesss

Trump might wreck America trying to fix it but Clinton would destroy the planet and sign any global elite document presented her to further enslave all of us.

Not really...

Congress has gotten really, really, REALLY good at obstructing anything the POTUS does.

Obama gets told "NO!" before he even says something. The GOP won't let Hillary "ruin" America.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Time and time again the Republicans have passed globalist and Obama legislation with regards to trade,food and drug administration and other areas they are only partisan on party policy lines not globalist agenda and lobbyists.
edit on 18-3-2016 by khnum because: boo boo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join