It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspicious Letter Containing White Powder Sent to Donald Trump's Son

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

If the media keeps up their lies and defamation, it is only a matter of time before the hypnotized media parrots act upon it, under the false pretence they are doing the right thing. A useful idiot is a useful idiot.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

At least Trump waits til they get out of the womb.

Applause!!!!!

Thanks for posting Neo!!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Some reporter asked Hillary if she knew something about it...

WOOOF WOOOF WOOOF WOOOF

No, It's...

ARF ARF ARF ARF ARF!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Good words Les.

A useful idiot is a useful idiot.

thanks for posting!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I could be wrong but didn't Trump's campaign office receive a letter with white powder a while back? Anyone remember that?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Nothing to see here, folks.

This is simply a form of protest from the left. They're exercising their right to free speech. I blame Trump for this. When will the guy recognize open racism like wanting to protect our borders is not acceptable? When will the guy recognize putting a temporary halt to Muslims immigration is hate speech? Unbelievable.

It's not like white powder has ever hurt anyone.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

originally posted by: TheBulk

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Well, Trump believes it's okay to go after the families of your enemies, so.... maybe it's Karma.

I find it curious that folks like you seem to know nothing of Obama's drone program. This may be a shock to you, but Obama has bombed whole families.

Obama would take out a whole village just to kill one person, but please lets continue the "left is good" and "right is bad" narratives.

........and Hillary will continue Obama's agenda, plus she's a hawk. After all, she wrote the book "It Takes a Village".

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Hate begets hate.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

As if the same couldn't be said about the Bush administration and conservatives.

Stop polarizing yourself politically, it breeds ignorance.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Isn't ironic you ignore Trumps call for violence and his supporters actual acts of violence and instead shift blame onto left wingers?

Some college kids shut down a Trump rally they never wanted on their campus and of course you paint their actions as the actions of all left wingers.

And attitudes like this that there can be no real political discussion because you embrace ignorance while pointing fingers.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: TheBulk

Isn't ironic you ignore Trumps call for violence and his supporters actual acts of violence and instead shift blame onto left wingers?

Some college kids shut down a Trump rally they never wanted on their campus and of course you paint their actions as the actions of all left wingers.

And attitudes like this that there can be no real political discussion because you embrace ignorance while pointing fingers.

Hyperbole. Donald Trump has not "called for violence". Disrupters of a peaceful assembly need to be arrested. He DID call for that.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I find this frustrating as well. The rhetoric and behavior at Trump's rallies now could be a foreshadowing of what our country could look like under his Presidency. Not saying because I know, but can't ignore the writing on the wall. I'm also not a radical leftwinger or whatchamacallit. Lol.

The response has been volatile. Everywhere it seems. BLM comes to mind, too. And as someone already said hatr begets hate. I would like to see us take a stand to stop the crazy cycle from going. Give it a halt. If protest we must, keep violence out of it.

Its a standard and someones gotta get the ball rolling. Dont fall into the divisive games.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Lies and ignorance. How can anyone take you or any of other Trump supporters seriously? You've all become liars just like him and because of this there can be no real discussion here.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Lies and ignorance. How can anyone take you or any of other Trump supporters seriously? You've all become liars just like him and because of this there can be no real discussion here.

Post an in-context link where Donald Trump called for violence against peaceful protesters.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I find it fascinating how often it is people who speak of others intolerance that refuse others their right to their opinions. And, as here, get physical about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
Well, Trump believes it's okay to go after the families of your enemies, so.... maybe it's Karma.

Well unless the perps chose to condone Trump's stance once they embraced it, it is not karma

..but hypocrisy.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Trump supporters already losing their minds. On another site, a site known for its derogatory use of racial slurs against any race but whites, they have started a prayer thread.

Can you believe that? In the middle of all that racial hatred, they have created a prayer thread to protect their candidate. Thi race is getting ridiculous and his supporters are grade A delusional.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Trump supporters already losing their minds. On another site, a site known for its derogatory use of racial slurs against any race but whites, they have started a prayer thread.

Can you believe that? In the middle of all that racial hatred, they have created a prayer thread to protect their candidate. Thi race is getting ridiculous and his supporters are grade A delusional.

Do you realize how shallow that sounds? As if all Trump supporters are racists! Either way, I think praying for this family's protection cannot be a bad thing when you have crazies out there believing all the hype, misinformation, and exaggeration. It is amazing to me what the media moguls and their mouthpieces are doing to this man.
edit on 18-3-2016 by queenofswords because: spelling correction

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Man all this Hatred and vitriol from the left-wing establishment toward Trump is so thick you can almost touch it!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

A good portion are. Unfortunately. I know a lot of you do not want to accept this but it is true. You have a small minority of supporters who fall into the 'conspiracy theorist' range. Those who have an alternative view of the news and who are 'awakened' but that demographic is the exception. It is not the majority by no means.

The vast majority of Trump supporters are either covert racists or overt racists, and they hide behind the banner 'Make America Great'. These people do not fool me. Call me shallow, I'll accept that title with grace.

Tell me, when was America Great? Hm. To say "make it great again" would imply that at some point in history it was considered great by all, either economically, or regards to the principles of this nation.

So when? IN the 90s and 80s? Possible. You can make an argument for that. But the further back in history you go, the harder it is to defend that statement, depending on your ethnic background.

Was it great in the 70s? Sure, to wealthy white men, when CIA lead groups were infiltrating pro-black movements and destroying black neighborhoods with the influx of crack and heroine?Or during the women rights struggle?

In the 60s? When churches were being burned down; dogs being sicked on people, and people being hosed down for non-violent protests?

The 40s-60s? Segregation? Lynching? The detaining of Japanese Americans?

The late 1800s during the Reconstruction with the Jim Crow Laws, The vagrant clauses? The Civil war?

Or was it great during slavery?

See how that term does not ring bells of hope for people of color in this nation? See why Donald is not resonating with the Black, Brown, or any minority vote? But go on, keep thinking your Donald is the unifier, and that somehow, he is going to marshal up all the forces. All the minorities, and women he has offended in 6 months. Keep thinking he is going to unify the nation when he has done more damage to race relations in the past 6 months, than Obama has done over his entire presidency.
edit on 18-3-2016 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join