It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most wanted man for Paris terrorist attack escaped raid in Brussels!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
This is just breaking in Daily Mail. Apparently the most wanted man in Europe who was part of the terrorist attack in Paris has escaped again during the raid in Brussels the other day! This is highky embarrassing for officials as it is the third time he has evaded capture. What a bloody shambles!

It is now 4 months ago since the terrorist attack how did he manage to go in hiding for this long without intelligence being aware. I am sure the last I heard it was confirned he had left Europe and was in Syria. So if that is true how did he manage to get back into Europe undetected?

Why has it taken 3 days for the authorities to make the public aware of this? All of the men in the flat had AK47's so it is likely he also is armed.

Four people were arrested in France a few days ago as they too were planning an imminent terrorist attack in Paris. Were they in touch with him and part of the same cell?

Frightening times for Europe thats for sure. The cells are obviously managing to smuggle in weapons such as AK47's easily and seem to be able to hide quite easily. Europe needs to get its act together with security and soon because they now know he is still on the run and could be about to carry out another atrocity. Lets hope he is caught and soon.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ml

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

easily and seem to be able to hide quite easily. Europe needs to get its act together with security

It always strikes me as odd how so called "intelligence" players let them escape. I smell something fishy; it appears they want them to get away so they can fulfil an agenda to keep the West in constant turmoil.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Yes it is very strange..we are all globally watched and monitored up the kazoo 24/7..but the real dangerous individuals still manage to slip by. Maybe because they're wasting so frikken much time on monitoring average people who would never hurt a fly!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They won't catch him until he proves useless to their anarchic plans.

Expect another French attack long before he is caught.

He'll probably die in the next attack if I'm honest in my predictions.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I smell a mole or two.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
You can't catch a man that doesn't exist.....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: DutchMasterChief

I think I heard on the news they just caught him today.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Salah Abdeslam has been caught injured but alive alongside other suspects in the aftermath of a police operation that started Tuesday.

His arrest have been confirmed by multiple Belgian Ministers.
Other suspects are rumoured to have been killed/arrested as well but this unconfirmed at this stage.
Belgian PM Charles Michel left the Turkish-EU summit in order to get updates from the scene.
The intervention took place in Molenbeek, less than 10km away from the EU buildings.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

This is just breaking in Daily Mail. Apparently the most wanted man in Europe who was part of the terrorist attack in Paris has escaped again during the raid in Brussels the other day!

I'm not sure where you read that he escaped. your source doesn't claim that.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Teddy916

Hmm, I predict that he will die of his injuries and will never appear in court.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

He looked fine on the video, that's the guy in white :

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

That is A guy in white.

Mark my words, he will not appear in court.

But you're right. He obviously is not that injured.

edit on 18-3-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

There is no reason to send him in trial in Belgium, he will be extradited to France ASAP.
He fired at Belgian officers but they won't keep him for that.
He already left the Hospital (St-Pierre/St Peter - LOL) and was auditioned by representatives of the Court.

Paris attacks: 'Quick' Abdeslam extradition from Belgium sought

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

I just think that he won't appear in court period.

top topics

join