It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is why we NEED Donald Trump----another absolutely STUPID Obama business venture!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I know full well it's a circus. I also know that whoever gets in can't change a damn thing. The country is on a trajectory that cannot be reversed. It will be calamitous regardless. I don't look to politics for a savior. We can only save ourselves.

Point is, the country is a tinderbox. I'm voting for the guy with the matches.

There is no point in examining the running of the show. The show just needs to be canceled and replaced with something better.

What I can't understand is why people are still caught up in the left vs right crap? Here we have a chance to rally behind somebody that doesn't stand a chance, that could win the popular vote by more than an easily manipulated margin. Then when the electorate works its magic to stifle the will of the people, all hell should break loose.

Believe me, I wish this had happened with Ron Paul. I still had hope that something could be salvaged then. Now it is quite hopeless.
edit on 19-3-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: FullBloodedNative

Er no, you're not posting FACTS at all. What Fin'g facts did you Post? I don't see any?

If anyone is getting their panties in a knot it ain't me I'm not even Voting, i'm just analyzing those who can't read and pretend to have all their ducks in a row, which you don't by the way.

So, watch the Vid and then spout off what you will until then you're just spouting for the sake of spouting.

btw, i think you left your panties at the ATS outdoor, to your left just in case you needed them

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Er no, you're not posting FACTS at all. What Fin'g facts did you Post? I don't see any?

If anyone is getting their panties in a knot it ain't me I'm not even Voting, i'm just analyzing those who can't read and pretend to have all their ducks in a row, which you don't by the way.

So, watch the Vid and then spout off what you will until then you're just spouting for the sake of spouting.

btw, i think you left your panties at the ATS outdoor, to your left just in case you needed them

Pretty bad at insulting there..

He lies the majority of the time and that is a fact. I never said you get your panties in a bunch, I said my fellow lefty's.
You were just projecting your own self into a situation you were never included in.
edit on 19-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Yes of course Clinton is full of it, her entire 30 years or more, in politics is Disgraceful. Who do you think she works for? She's Full On Retard Establishment. She will sell your left Nut for Power and Money. Same with everyone else.

I've seen and observed the dirty tricks these ass'oles have thrown out at the general American Populace, and it's Disgraceful. I don't know how ANYONE could possibly believe or acknowledge them knowing this, and knowing they are all 'not only 'RELATED to each other' but continue to lie to everyone year after frigging year.

It's unnerving

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

The show just needs to be canceled and replaced with something better.

That is going to get ugly, too bad the majority cannot come together and just not vote, stand together and demand reform ....

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Donald Trump's file

Donald Trump

And they go through every lie he ever said, there for you to read up on.

FactChecking the 11th GOP Debate

Sen. Marco Rubio said businessman Donald Trump inherited $100 million from his father for his business, while Trump said he started with only $1 million. Both are stretching the facts.

Trump claimed the government could save “hundreds of billions of dollars in waste” through negotiating prescription drug prices. But that’s well above the entire yearly spending for Medicare Part D.

Trump grossly exaggerated the U.S. trade deficit with China, and falsely claimed that the U.S. runs a trade deficit with “every country.”

Trump repeated a bogus claim that the wife of a 9/11 terrorist left the U.S. two days prior to the 2001 attacks and that she “knew exactly what was happening.”

Trump said he was “always against going into Iraq.” He was an early critic of the war, but there is no record of him speaking against the war before it started.

Trump claimed that Trump University has an “A” rating from the Better Business Bureau, but the last rating we could find was a “D-.”

Trump falsely claimed that Rubio was the first person who ever disparaged the size of Trump’s hands. Vanity Fair‘s editor did so more than 25 years ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   

I should have just worked a new reply instead of editing my previous.

I think we are past pacifism...
edit on 19-3-2016 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   

And you were 'assuming'. It's not hard to figgure out that anyone PC assumes those who don't agree with them are Left.

You still haven't told me if you've even bothered watching the Vid. I'm sure you won't because you're not interested in Truth you'd rather listen to the same old Establishment lie you're fed on your favorite News Station. Ok fine, NM.

and hey no hard feelings

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   
FactChecking the 10th GOP Debate

Businessman Donald Trump flip-flopped on making his tax returns public, one year after saying he would “certainly” release returns if he ran for president. Trump also made the dubious claim that he “can’t” release them while being audited.

Trump said Sen. Marco Rubio was “totally wrong” to claim that Trump had to pay a million dollars as a fine for hiring workers who were in the country illegally. Rubio wasn’t totally wrong. Trump lost a $1 million lawsuit and then settled on appeal for an undisclosed sum.

Cruz said that Trump favored the U.S. intervention in Libya that led to the removal of Moammar Gadhafi from power. Trump denied having said that, but Cruz was right. Cruz claimed that Sen. Harry Reid favors Trump because “he can cut a deal with him.” But Reid has denounced Trump as a “hateful demagogue.”

Trump wrongly claimed that Americans “pay more personal tax” than residents anywhere in the world. In 2014, the U.S. wasn’t even in the top 10 of industrialized nations in terms of tax revenues as a percentage of GDP or per capita.

Trump claimed he was beating Hillary Clinton “badly” in two polls. He’s barely ahead in one and narrowly trails in the other.

Trump said he wasn’t proposing to build a wall along the U.S.-Canadian border because it’s “about four times longer” than the border with Mexico. Actually, it’s less than three times longer.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Forgive me, insomnia and rum don't mix

I'm not mad i'm just upset..

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Why don't you just watch this guy. He calls the establishment out. Or don't you care about that? Isn't it important to know what was said when it was said and why and who said it? Or will you continue to agree with some numbskulls who said it because ... CNN, NBC, 1984

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Just a few from debates, and his own words, so many more...Probably be on ATS for a few more hours if i tried to do them all..LOL

Under the Iran nuclear deal, "we give them $150 billion, we get nothing."

Common Core is "education through Washington D.C."

"GDP was zero essentially for the last two quarters."

Says the man who rushed the stage at him in Dayton, Ohio, "had chatter about ISIS, or with ISIS" in his social media posts.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
BTW To me this is Uber Fun! ha!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh

I should have just worked a new reply instead of editing my previous.

I think we are past pacifism...

Indeed

What I can't understand is why people are still caught up in the left vs right crap?

Our whole education system revolves around left/right, right/wrong, win/lose, good/bad, schools teach us what is and what isn't, at no point is there critical thinking taught at least in the public system,media etc....at least thats my theory on the why...
edit on 19-3-2016 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Yeah but.... ugh... sigh... Crap! I should have been a f'ing journalist. I would have had more sh't together but i do have that Video i posted 'hint hint'...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

The entire System is doomed to failure. It was set up this way by Venturing millionaires to keep the mass populace working to their monetary delight. To the disgust of the rest of us a century or so later, now we know what they did to us all, and now, we are waking up to it. Where it goes from here is determined by who will lead America next.

JFK would be rolling in his grave. So would MLK. They believed in a better world for everyone, todays numbskulls believe in a better world for ESTABLISHMENT.

If People don't wake up now, in 2016.. They never will...

The monetary system needs to be revamped along with the ruling class, which needs to be destroyed and re-esembled hiring Americans good, honest people who want a better world. Not some dip#s who want to rule the planet and take over Country after Country in order to fulfill their OWN will.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:35 AM
link   

True.

I am just trying to point out that passive protests of the establishment through not voting and the like is what contributed greatly to the situation we find ourselves in. We somehow stopped exercising our rights only to have those rights given off to illegal immigrants (read slave class) and corporations (read rulers).

Look throughout the annals of history and you will find no successful passive resistance. Angry mobs have always been the ones to affect change. I'm just trying to do my part to piss people off enough to actually do something beneficial for this country.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
had obama given the go ahead for a few nuclear reactors at the site instead of solar, would you be happier?

Hell yeah I would be happy to get more nuke power.

At least it would be running 24/7 and be more useful than a bunch of mirrors.

We better start thinking ahead realistically and not some pipe dream for serious power supply if people are serious about reducing fossil fuel use to any serious degree.

Money should be spent on new tech and not aftermarket fixes for what we have now.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
You do know Donald had four business ventures that failed? Sigh, never mind.

I'm sure Donald is the man for the job!

That's all?

How many didn't "fail"?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: FelisOrion
You do know Donald had four business ventures that failed? Sigh, never mind.

I'm sure Donald is the man for the job!

That's all?

How many didn't "fail"?

How many failures are acceptable? Seems that a single misstep by someone like Obama or Hillary is the beginning of the end of the world. How many free passes do we give Trump?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join