It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order will Not let Anti Globalist Donald J Trump to be President

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: faust833

Its no way Trump, if he knows about the elite globalists is he going to go against them.

Trump likely knows the deal and is only conning people like Alex Jones that he’s against the elite

Trump knows better

Remember what happen to Reagan when he started talking crap about not letting the CFR and Trilateral commission people in his administration.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I think there's been such a ruckus over Trump because the globalists have been finding they don't have the same amount of control over things as they did before. It seems like a trend to me. Their grip has been slipping.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: tweetie

I think there's been such a ruckus over Trump because the globalists have been finding they don't have the same amount of control over things as they did before. It seems like a trend to me. Their grip has been slipping.

There is growing acknowledgement that the globalists are their own worst enemy. They have repeated one of the worst mistakes of the USSR: far too often, they expect states to act against their own self interest. This is long run dysfunctional.

Back in the 90s, NAFTA and granting China "Most Favored Nation" trade status created easy short run gains, but they have created long run structural problems for the global economy. There is no easy fix now, but the obvious thing to do is rebalance trade deals once again or there will be no engine for global economic growth.

China is an enormous country, but their "middle class" is currently comparable in size to the middle class of France. Also "middle class" in China makes far far less money than "middle class" in the US, France, etc. Thus, they have been given so many of the formerly western manufacturing jobs but they are not in a position to support the global economy with consumer spending.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I get your point, but also remember his comments toward Jeb Bush on 911 in a recent debate, and some of the other things he's said which tells me there is definately a Power struggle going on within "The Club". Everyone is coming out against him, Romney, Rove etc etc. So he's doing something they don't like, but Trump is protected, for now. Whether they decide to cross that line or not is yet to be determined.

If they do decide to stop Trump, there will be a War.

As far as you saying Trump is establishment when it suits him, perhaps so. But he is a Businessman by profession so just because he has hotels and businesses outside of the U.S. doesn't mean he is a "Globalist" for that sole reason, he "was" a Globalist as he's stated many times in his speeches.

When you are a businessman of his magnitude of course you are going to build all over the world, no matter how good or bad things are. Globalists are a bunch of Corrupt individuals working against the best Interests of the United States. People like David Rockefeller, one of the owners of the Private Federal Reserve that was formed off the coast of Georgia at a place called Jekyll Island.

The President is nothing more than the CEO of a corporation. There are people above the CEO, they are the Owners or "Shadow Government". Basically VERY RICH people, Old Money.

The Rothschilds to be exact. This family is the tip of the iceberg.

Trump is Legitimate, he defected and now he is trying to overthrow their operation. So when I mean Assassination I am not talking about someone being pissed off about something derogatory that Donald Trump said, No. I am talking about The Global Elite, who are very Real. The ones who are on the top of a group called The Bilderberg Group. The peak of the Pinnacle.

He is a Martyr, when I say his life is in danger, I mean it is in danger from those very "special interests" he talks about in doubletone. There is a power struggle going on within the powers that is too complicated to explain, but you can get the picture.

Check out a book called The creature from Jekyll Island and learn how the black nobility created the Financial system in the United States and across the entire World, mostly european countries. The middle east is what is stopping them from completing their order, this is why you see constant War there.

I believe Trump wants to help, he has his kids, all his grandchildren and families futures to worry about and the way the world economy is going they may not have a future, he is a good guy with a good heart.

Trump and the smartest and most brilliant traders and negotiators in the world are going to run the Government because what is currently in power, doesn't have a clue and they haven't had a clue for a very long time, they are only interested in furthering their own agendas.

If Trump is elected you are going to see a Renaissance, a golden age. But at the same time like I said, there is another faction that doesn't want this to happen because they have Global interests and Trump defected and became a Nationalist.

He is being protected, but the Globalists are much more powerful. So in reality what Trump has done, is made himself a Martyr. He said enough is enough when George Soros and the rest of the Evil wanted to flood the united states with Terrorists to destroy America, that is the plan and that is why there are basically 2 orders now.

One order doesn't want to see America destroyed while the other wants America destroyed along with it's constitution and second amendment.

America is an obstacle in the New World Orders agenda, because we've Guns. I didn't mean to type off about the inner workings, it's a long complicated story. I'm sure some of you out there know exactly what I'm talking about.

The Central Bank Controls The Left Wing And The Right Wing. Money is the Brain, The Elite.
a reply to: uncommitted

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
*yawn* Trump is NWO. The US Gov. is NWO. Capitalism is NWO.

We've been "Americanizing" the entire world for decades, bringing Walmart and McDonalds to every far-flung country on Earth. America has been exporting its culture, language, values -- all of it across the globe.

America is the NWO trying to turn the rest of the world into fiefdoms of itself.

And if you don't accept or want to be "Americanized"? Well, we'll bomb the hell out of you an install a leader to power who will let our corporations come and operate and open up Burger King franchises.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Never said that and never alluded to it.
You are speaking to someone whose wife was employed by Trump and she herself was an immigrant.
Do not put words in my mouth and then jump to your own conclusions.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

Never said that and never alluded to it.
You are speaking to someone whose wife was employed by Trump and she herself was an immigrant.
Do not put words in my mouth and then jump to your own conclusions.

You said, and I quote "I am defining him being anti Globalist by the fact he brings up the TPP and how Americans are being totally shafted by having their jobs shipped overseas". The links I gave were to where he was happy to ship jobs overseas, or more specifically not ensure the jobs were based in America. I've jumped to no conclusions.
edit on 18-3-2016 by uncommitted because: grammar

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You are just being an apologist, boring.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: damwel
As long as Ivanka is safe. Lord she is so gorgeous

Bought and paid for.

Ever seen any of her early teen photos?

Don't get me wrong. I like her, thinks she's very smart, a hard worker, and agree she's gorgeous. (now)

edit on 18-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Why? Was she "constructed" through plastic surgery, cosmetics and whatnot?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
*yawn* Trump is NWO. The US Gov. is NWO. Capitalism is NWO.

We've been "Americanizing" the entire world for decades, bringing Walmart and McDonalds to every far-flung country on Earth. America has been exporting its culture, language, values -- all of it across the globe.

America is the NWO trying to turn the rest of the world into fiefdoms of itself.

And if you don't accept or want to be "Americanized"? Well, we'll bomb the hell out of you an install a leader to power who will let our corporations come and operate and open up Burger King franchises.

Ahem...... 'your' language? Really? For the rest of it, I would agree, but if America could consider itself some kind of new world order, I don't think we will be saying the same in a generation regardless of who is the American president.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Why? Was she "constructed" through plastic surgery, cosmetics and whatnot?

Yes, she was actually.

But, I have nothing against that.

I think there's a lot more to her then her looks. I like her. She's a commanding presence at 5' 11" - - and a brain to go with it.

edit on 18-3-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I think its all going to come to a head with Russia, China, and the US.

Everyone is going to just have to live with what they hash out.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom
yawn again. American culture, or the lack of culture, has been important to the NWO as a principle export to other nations along with BK and Mac etc. American movies and TV shows constantly promote " American Values" to the world. More and more we see actors of various nationalities highlighted so as to draw in viewers to American TV from around the world. Now we are seeing more and more in movies where characters speak in languages other than English. This is not only to acclimatize Americans to foreign languages, but more to attract foreign viewers to American entertainment.

Pop Culture is called Pop Culture because it finds an easy popularity. Bland, relatively un-offending, easily desired by young teens and people who have never grown beyond that young teen stage from around the world. Entertainment, American style.
You are right to place this phenomena as decades old. This has been a method of conquest around the world for years. Bombs are one thing for those who do not comply, But raise the youth on Disney movies and parade out all of the very happy teenagers dancing and smiling and laughing and everything is candy and roses and all the youth of the world want to be like American youth. It all comes from the concept of that old song" How ya gonna keep em down on the farm after they seen Pariee"

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

First off i am not anti Alex Jones,i listen to his show everyday and i was just stating what i see on here,it does not apply to me and i mean the anti infowars rhetoric.

happen to agree with everything you've just said. Yes, as far as Alex Jones goes I understand his controversial spasms that he has from time to time, but the show is Informative. I listen to three shows at the moment. I been listening to Alex for about 15 years now, so I understand his rants & rhetoric that some people don't really understand. I enjoy the show because it's entertaining, ya know? You get the theatrics & news at the same time. It's not completely bland, which is a good thing. I tried listening to Rush, and it was the same thing over and over. Politics, politics, politics, no substance.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

Thank you for the practical examples.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

I hate to tell you but you have linked to a website that a lot on here will ridicule as it belongs to Alex Jones a man despised by many on here.

I believe Trump is his own person and is anti establishment and despite his misguided rhetoric is pro liberty and pure Americana.

I fully agree his life is in danger ,the amount of irresponsible people making assaninate Trump remarks will in the end provoke some unhinged mental midget to try their luck and it's because Trump is giving the establishment cause for concern in terms of booting the Globalists out.

Weird because I've been here for close to a decade now and I'm a huge fan. Listening right now actually.

The guy is on freaking point maybe you should give it a second chance.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I listen everyday.
Alex Jones has the most informative website you will ever have the blessing to cross.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: iRevolt

He just gave the most incredible speech...

youtu.be...

Is there anyone arguing Trump doesn't tell his followers what they want to hear?

He's a salesman.

Talk is cheap.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join