It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When in doubt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I never took a vow to anyone and i likely never will.. I found the source of life and it took me on a journey to where the sun rise..
But looking at what was created, i become more and more doubtful we were ever supposed to exist..
I think we tampered with evolution and created our own design of imperfection, or within the creation, a perfect world for imperfect creatures..

Looking at the sky, i see the dragon roaring of ancient times, and below i see Titans trying to break the walls mankind built with their heart and soul.. Is this all there is and nothing more.. Avoiding the grim reaper and his closest companion is something that has been done for all too long..

Death gives life, and life brings death.. That is a universal law..

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tsuro
I never took a vow to anyone and i likely never will.. I found the source of life and it took me on a journey to where the sun rise..
But looking at what was created, i become more and more doubtful we were ever supposed to exist..
I think we tampered with evolution and created our own design of imperfection, or within the creation, a perfect world for imperfect creatures..

Looking at the sky, i see the dragon roaring of ancient times, and below i see Titans trying to break the walls mankind built with their heart and soul.. Is this all there is and nothing more.. Avoiding the grim reaper and his closest companion is something that has been done for all too long..

Hey...a star and flag for imagination although I have a different perspective. You say...

Is this all there is and nothing more..

What more do you want? Is this not enough? Perhaps you should look at what drives the longing for more.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Well the parable is, not sure we should play God.. Enjoy the simple things in life. .

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

a reply to: midicon

Well the parable is, not sure we should play God.. Enjoy the simple things in life. .

I don't know of anyone or anything that plays at being God. Nor indeed can I find anything unnatural.

I enjoy the simple things, I am just a simple fellow, but others enjoy complexity, each to their own.

Regards midicon.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Love. When in doubt love. Trust me its love. Really though, love.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Godthief

There isn't even the slightest doubt in my mind about it

reverse the table and fear and doubt comes rushing in like a tsunami (keeping calm eating gummy worms)

edit on 18-3-2016 by Lultimate because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: midicon

Hey...a star and flag for imagination although I have a different perspective. You say...

Is this all there is and nothing more..

What more do you want? Is this not enough? Perhaps you should look at what drives the longing for more.

bull# there's more.we want more.we want everything you ever had and what ever is left after that too.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lultimate

originally posted by: Godthief

There isn't even the slightest doubt in my mind about it

reverse the table and fear and doubt comes rushing in like a tsunami (keeping calm eating gummy worms)
its still love.no matter how the tables turn. Spin the table upside down like a top and its still love. Love cconquers all.trust me. Its always love.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Godthief

It was in reply to the OP, and his saying 'is this all there is'

Perhaps what you say is true but only as a broad generalization, it might not be true for everyone.

Regards midicon

edit on 18-3-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

It was in reply to the OP, and his saying 'is this all there is'

Perhaps what you say is true but only as a broad generalization, it might not be true for everyone.

Regards midicon

Everything I say is true but take it lightly. And lucky me if that's all there is, I'm the dragon.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

What is it with this constant obsession with death? We all know it's there, we're all scared of it (no matter how much you might vocalise you're not), judging by the reluctance to receive the CC personally, and thinking about it never results in anything positive, just angst and misery. Life doesn't come from death for those left behind, only for those who die and that is a unique personal experience you can't pre-empt, so why bother? And life shouldn't bring death. Life brings life and life ends. The word death should be removed from our vocabularies. It serves no purpose. Your perspective is all out of kilter.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Tsuro

Just realised you call yourself Tsuro. Is that 痛労 (painful suffering)?

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Everything I say is true but take it lightly. And lucky me if that's all there is, I'm the dragon.

And yet you say...

bull# there's more.we want more.we want everything you ever had and what ever is left after that too.

I don't want more, nor indeed do I want everything you ever had. Hey...not even the leftovers.

I take most things lightly.

I have no desire to pursue the 'dragon' comment.

It's all good my friend.

Regards midicon.

edit on 20-3-2016 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

And yet you say...

I don't want more, nor indeed do I want everything you ever had. Hey...not even the leftovers.

I take most things lightly.

I have no desire to pursue the 'dragon' comment.

It's all good my friend.

Regards midicon.

I sometimes use we when referring to myself as a tribute to a lost brother and sometimes to refer to the people I fight for but never do I use it to refer to people that I don't know. I don't know anyone who would question whether my words hold true.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I sometimes use we when referring to myself as a tribute to a lost brother and sometimes to refer to the people I fight for but never do I use it to refer to people that I don't know. I don't know anyone who would question whether my words hold true.

Then you should be more explicit in your usage of the word 'we'. Your first word to me, in reply to a comment I addressed to the OP was...

bull#

You and those you fight for may want more but I fail to see how that first word of yours applies to my response. In the context of this conversation your words only hold true in a relative sense and if that is 'true' then why was my reply to the OP...

bull#

The usage of that word in your first reply to someone who was not even addressing you perhaps displays a little of your 'true' character. Hey...I have just given you a little feedback which might be of value, who can say?

Regards midicon.

new topics

top topics

join