It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbis and Jewish Religious to Boycott Trump Speech

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I posted that video in response to a one eyed sanctimonious defence of Israel by a poster who neither knows me nor my posting history I used to be Israel right or wrong myself now I concede whilst Israel is the only Western style nation in the area its no saint as Hamas isnt.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: unBreakable:

Guess khnum still doesn't get it, but given his clearly demonstrated narrow minded bias against Israel even though he knows that Israel has the right to defend herself and protect her citizens from terrorist attacks and rocket fire, I'm certainly not surprised. I will just consider the source going forward.
edit on 21-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: changed wording for clarity

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Yes Israel does have the right to defend against terrorist attack you dont get it BOTH SIDES INCLUDING YOUR PRECIOUS ISRAEL INDULGE IN CULPABLE BEHAVOUR....Imagine if they sent in F16's to break up the Ferguson riots

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

You just give yourself away more with each reply. Case closed!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

AS DO YOU CASE CLOSED ALSO

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to:Sillyolme:

I hope the good people of Arizona got to the polls tomorrow and vote for Gov. Kasich of Ohio in their winner take all primary, and, at the same time, deliver a message to the narcissist demagogue and racist, Trumpuss, that America will not accept a fascist dictator as it's President now or ever.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join