It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbis and Jewish Religious to Boycott Trump Speech

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump's narcissism knows no bounds. He most certainly doesn't think he needs treatment for this personality disorder because an egoist like Trump could never admit to anyone, least of all to himself, that anything at all could ever be wrong with him, or less than perfect. Psychologists have long associated this kind of narcissistic personality disorder with dictators such as Hitler and Mussolini and have stated many times that such an individual is extremely dangerous in an important leadership role that can affect the lives of many.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20506889]kendix1960[
Well ask the Palestinians if the Israelis are just a tad Nazi like,they learnt well off them,as for 'go back to Auschwitz', I doubt that happened; just as African Americans have the race card Zionists have the holocaust card which they obviously played,the loyalty oath might be just joking around but it could be a concern but I wouldn't call it megalomania,the KGB killed families of terrorists its quite a good deterent if he is referring to enemies foreign but I agree not US citizens.I know Trump often drops bombshells then has to explain context later but that doesn't necessarily mean hes a psycho.Yes he has a big ego but so have most people who are successful in sports,business or whatever.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

After suffering through Hitler's Third Reich and losing six million innocent men, women, and children in that monster's holocaust of ovens and concentration camps, how dare you insinuate that there is any Natzi tendency in Israel, the only real homeland on earth for the Jewish people! Israel's continued occupation of the West Bank and Gaza is a military necessity to provide that tiny nation in the M.E. a buffer from rocket and terrorist attacks from Hamas and the P.L.O. both of which seek her destruction and deny her right to exist as the only democratic country in the entire region.

If you had bothered to read the news reports and television news broadcasts, you would know that Trump's supporters did indeed shout "go back to Auschwitz" to Jewish protesters at a recent rally. You bet your life it really happened!

You have the nerve to accuse the Jews of playing some kind of holocaust card when they are confronted by a presidential candidate who constantly raises images of Adolph Hitler and Benito Mussolini with his fascist racist poison? Hardly surprising then that you also accuse blacks of playing a race card when Trump encourages his supporters to punch black protesters at his rallies!

Hitler used the "Seig Heil" in Germany during the Third Reich just as Trump calls for a loyalty oath from his supporters to vote for him at rallies, and no one would ever question whether Hitler was a megalomaniac. How is it any different with Trump, a modern day megalomaniac in the image of Hitler!

So you think because the KGB killed the families of terrorists and committed crimes against humanity that this justifies Trump's insane threat to do the same thing if he is elected President? The United States is evidently on the same moral ground as the K.G.B. in your view. Absurd!

Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder, a known mental illness recognized by psychologists world wide which makes him dangerous as a potential world leader where his decisions could adversely affect the lives of millions. In addition he has a fifth grade language and intelligence level according to a study at Carnegie Mellon's Language Institute. God help us all if this man is ever entrusted with our nuclear arsenal. Trump has more than just a big ego as you call it. He has a mental narcissistic pathology!

It appears to me that you also haven't seen broadcasts and reports of rallies in which people in New York and in Europe are protesting Trump's racism and fascist tendencies with placards saying "we won't give into fear", and showing drawings of Hitler on the signs they are carrying!

It certainly appears that you are an avid Trump supporter. Be careful what you wish for! Once a dictator like Trump takes power in America, there will no longer be a right to free speech and assembly and none of us could then feel safe even in our own country!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

Holocaust card is getting old sir,and no Im not a Trump supporter I am just looking for a rational argument as to why there is all this paranoia so far what Ive got is illogical liberal bollocks and when that fails we reach for the Hitler comparisons.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
That was a brilliant articulation of the dictator that I also see in Donald Trump. His rhetoric & body language speak volumes. He is simply appalling. The chaos that he is creating with the greatest of joy is being seen & discussed in the most negative way around the world. World leaders, as seen on the Sunday morning talk shows are wondering how a man like Donald Trump could ever try to push & shove his way to the White House & get as far as he did. I wonder the same. He would be a true disaster to not only the United States of America but to the entire world.

Donald Trump is an irrational, impulsive, racist, egomaniac with no filters on what he says, does or thinks. He is nothing more than a huge self-centered ego with a big mouth. Seeing a man like that getting most of the media coverage & attention does not shed a very good light on the United States.

Donald Trump is occupying all the precious time & space that should instead be filled by a worthy candidate who posses the the proper experience, knowledge & qualifications to be our next President. A dictator conquers & destroys all he can to to continuously feed his hungry ego. Donald Trump must be stopped! A dictator we DO NOT NEED!

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sorry khnun but I don't think you have a very good understanding of history or of life even today when a dictator gets into power. Perhaps if you were ruled by a dictator & watched your family being beaten & dragged away while you tried to hide, knowing you were next, then you would get it.
If you would like more knowledge on the subject, I would suggest you visit a Holocaust Museum. If you do, please write a blog & tell the world about what you saw & how you feel.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bonden

I have been to the holocaust museum in Washington and was moved by it yes it was awful and should not be repeated but you cant play the victim forever not when you bomb civilian homes,hold people without charges,bulldoze homes,shoot children for sport,and repossess poor peoples houses.Trump is a re-incarnation of Mussolini and Augustus from what I can ascertain(look up captain of the earth) and Hillary is just a psycho,karmic debt my friend your nation is on the road to perditition.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

You don't have any idea what you're talking about, sir! Israel's government, led by their courageous Prime Minister, has a duty and obligation to make the country safe for it's citizens, who are facing constant rocket attacks from Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and the P.L.O. In addition, Israeli citizens are being stabbed in the back on a regular basis by Palestinians encouraged to do so by P.L.O. leaders who tell them that murdering Jews is a glorious act that will make them religious martyrs!

The Israel government cannot just sit back and allow these murders and bombings to continue in Tel Aviv and along the southern border of their country. In order to stop these atrocities and protect it's citizens, Israel must eliminate the rocket launchers which the terrorist group, Hamas, and others deliberately place in their own civilian population centers so as to use their own people as human shields and insure maximum civilian casualties designed to make Israel appear as the aggressors. Israel even warns their enemies when and where they will strike back with bombing raids to destroy the rocket launchers so as to avoid or minimize civilian casualties whenever possible. And terrorist homes are only bull dozed when Israel has first established that the said homes were owned by who were involved in the murder of Israeli citizens.

Frankly, I don't care which candidate you do or do not support in this election, but I find your anti Israeli bias to be utterly disgusting since it is obviously based on your total ignorance of the situation existing in that country.
edit on 21-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: Corrected punctuation error.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

In further addendum to my last reply to you, sir, it is incredible and disgusting to me that you would make the baseless, false, and reckless accusation that Israel shoots children for sport when nothing could be further from the truth. Such atrocities can be attributed to the terrorist groups determined to destroy the Jewish state! Such an accusation only further serves to establish your ugly anti Israel bias!

As for repossessing homes, that only occurs when the given edifice has first been established by Israel after investigation as the site for a rocket launch against Israel, or where the said home was owned or occupied by a Palestinian who had stabbed or murdered a Jewish citizen.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: bonden

Thank you, bonden, for your kind comments regarding my post, and for your own well stated and accurate posts.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Oy vay! Unfortunately Israel greatly influences US politics, not the other way around, considering Netanyahu is the Jewish Donald Trump. "Do as I say, not as I do", and we do whatever Israel says.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I did not see it in this thread but we all know his son in law is Jewish and his daughter,. Ivanka, converted to Judaism, right? He did not go to the last debate to speak at an Israeli function. To say he is not for the Jewish people is ignorant.

LOW INFORMATION VOTERS....

www.politico.com...
edit on 03am31amf0000002016-03-21T10:15:43-05:001043 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I did not see it in this thread but we all know his son in law is Jewish and his daughter,. Ivanka, converted to Judaism, right? He did not go to the last debate to speak at an Israeli function. To say he is not for the Jewish people is ignorant.

LOW INFORMATION VOTERS....

www.politico.com...

No doubt Donald has no problem with Jews, as you referenced regarding his daughter and son-in-law. Israel just doesn't like the fact Trump wants to play fair re: Israel and Palestine. They're perturbed he's not kissing their a$$.

"Trump: I’ll be ‘neutral’ on Israel and Palestine"
thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I think that is the smart bet though at this time. We should stay neutral to an agreement but then again continue to arm Israel. The conflict is not our fight. We all know who we want to come out on top, and Trump expressed that, but as he stated it would be the greatest deal ever to get it accomplished.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

There are no righteous men just self righteous ones and boy are you one of them enjoy the video about your saintly Israel

pps dont bother to respond your obviously some form of zealot
edit on 21-3-2016 by khnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

I think that is the smart bet though at this time. We should stay neutral to an agreement but then again continue to arm Israel. The conflict is not our fight. We all know who we want to come out on top, and Trump expressed that, but as he stated it would be the greatest deal ever to get it accomplished.

If he gets that deal done, they'll make him an honorary Jew. They'll put a statue of him on the Western Wall.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

There are no righteous men just self righteous ones and boy are you one of them enjoy the video about your saintly Israel

pps dont bother to respond your obviously some form of zealot

This is a thread about Trump, Israel, and the current campaign. Go to one of the dozens of Israel is bad, Palestinians can do no evil threads to spread your anti-Israel propaganda.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Thank you so much, UnBreakable. Well said.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The point is Trump is well aware that its not Israel right or wrong that both sides share blame but he believes a peace deal can be brokered those are his words paraphrased so what the hell is wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

The point is Trump is well aware that its not Israel right or wrong that both sides share blame but he believes a peace deal can be brokered those are his words paraphrased so what the hell is wrong with that?

Because you posted a video of dead Palestinian children caused by Israel. I can post videos of Palestinian suicide bombers killing innocent Israeli children on buses. Some of those dead Palestinian are the result of being used as human shields by Hamas. But again, this is a different discussion for a different thread. But Trump, or whoever is POTUS, has their work cut out for them regarding this conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join