It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbis and Jewish Religious to Boycott Trump Speech

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

Racists and Natzi David Duke groups are indeed the only supporters he would still have if the electorate took his megalomania and divisive venom seriously and realized that everything he does and says is driven by his massive narcissism.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

so according to you, anyone who disagree's with you and votes for a different person from you is now a racist? Please take off your tinted glasses before you speak. If anything, Hillary and Bernie are the racist ones. Just look at how their supporters disrupt trump rallies.

a reply to: burgerbuddy

And how/why is being neutral considered offensive now? Not getting involved in foreign affairs is better, esspecially since domestic matters should be a higher priority than foreign ones.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KaibaTheJedi

Trump says he's neutral as to Israel but he is not. He wants to take credit for a two state solution deal between Israel and the P.L.O. but knows it will not happen due to the presence of the terrorist group, Hamas, a surrogate of Iran. This outfit denies Israel's right to exist and is dominant in Palestinian affairs. Trump has already admitted a two state solution is not likely to be negotiated but he says Israel is the party that will block any such deal. And well they should under the circumstances.

With the above bogus claim of neutrality, therefore, Trump figures that only Israel would be blamed for a failure to make this deal while he'll be praised for trying to pressure Israel into an agreement that would be detrimental to Israel's security interests. This is in reference to burger buddy's comment on Trump's so called neutrality.

I agree with muse7 as to the nature of Trump's natural constituency---racists and skin heads.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: kendix1960

please prove to me that only those people support Trump.
I can say similar things about Bernie, who has support from racists who are part of BLM.
edit on 19-3-2016 by KaibaTheJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: kendix1960
a reply to: KaibaTheJedi

Hamas, a surrogate of Iran.
hamas actually grew out of egypt's muslim brotherhood. they do receive funding and arms from iran, along with russia, china and surprisingly norway and switzerland.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

I didn't know about Norway and Switzerland funding Hamas. Iran was bad enough but the latter is disappointing to be sure.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
At this rate the only supporters he'll have left are the diet racists and actual skin heads...which I'm sure make up a large percentage of his supporters.

Just curious, am I a skin head or a diet racist?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hopefully neither one!

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Hopefully neither one!

Well, according to some, that's the only choice if you support Trump.

I am partially balding, but I'm not sure that counts.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Nope, it doesn't count, D.C. I'm sure you're not a David Duke kind of guy.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Nope, it doesn't count, D.C. I'm sure you're not a David Duke kind of guy.

Not a David Duke, Patty Duke, Duke Ellington, or even a Duke of Earl type of guy.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

There you go, D.C. Right on!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7:

Anti Trump protests are taking place in N.Y. with placards referring to his Hitler like fascism and his words of hate, bigotry, and racism. People seem to be starting to recognize him for what he is and signs of Dump Trump are appearing!

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   
If AIPAC hates him then he must be worth consideration

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

It is more than just AIPAC hating Trump.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Yes I know the whole show that brought you 9-11 hates him

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Trump doesn't need help from the 9/11 terrorists he speaks against to generate hate from many people in America for his racist bigotry and megalomania. We all feel the greatest revulsion for the horrible events of 9/11.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Please quote a.2 examples of rascist bigotry and b.2 examples of megalomania....a Trumpster in black pyjamas is not under your bed

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Equating the Jewish federation to David Duke Natzi groups, inciting supporters to sucker punch black protesters, inciting supporters to yell "go back to Auschwitz'" to Jewish protesters, telling people at rallies to give him a loyalty oath by pledging their vote to him at rallies, saying he will order military personnel to kill families of terrorists and then saying they will do as he orders even though it would violate international law and constitute a crime against humanity, etc, etc. are just a few of many examples of Trump's racism and megalomania, and bigotry, in addition to his anti Muslim and anti immigrant/anti Mexican rhetoric and policies.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

It's called Narcissistic personality disorder.
It's the hardest personality disorder to treat because the sufferer refuses to see that anything is wrong. They never seek treatment themselves they are only referred by people who try to live with them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join