It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rabbis and Jewish Religious to Boycott Trump Speech

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
CNN

I am really not surprised. Trump has upset and insulted almost every group possible. I don't think Jewish Religious groups, especially AIPAC are happy with this. He dropped out of a debate to make this speech, but how many will show?
edit on 18-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

The more people that are verbally aggressive in the political arena towards Donald Trump gives him more fuel for fire. Donald is a corporate warrior, which is not to say that's a bad thing. Donald's ambitions have always focused on never losing a good deal.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013

The more people that are verbally aggressive in the political arena towards Donald Trump gives him more fuel for fire. Donald is a corporate warrior, which is not to say that's a bad thing. Donald's ambitions have always focused on never losing a good deal.

This just says that Jewish people are unhappy with him. So many people and groups are unhappy with him. This is just a note on another.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

your cnn link is malformed

what's the boycott about?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bleeeeep

your cnn link is malformed

what's the boycott about?

I just fixed it.

"This is not about policies, this is not about parties, this is about one particular person, Donald Trump, who has encouraged and incited violence at his campaign rallies," said Paskin, a rabbi in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. "We are against the hatred, the incitement of hatred, the ugliness that has engulfed this political season."

CNN
edit on 18-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
At this rate the only supporters he'll have left are the diet racists and actual skin heads...which I'm sure make up a large percentage of his supporters.
edit on 18-3-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7
yep.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

This just says that Jewish people are unhappy with him

So now you speak for Jews? or deos aipac?

Im a jew and he doesnt make me unhappy! Go figure....

I think this is more political than religious. But hey.... what do i know!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

Pardon me. I did mean groups of Jewish organizations.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: combatmaster

Pardon me. I did mean groups of Jewish organizations.

Fair enough... i misunderstood!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

When did trump insult Jewish people? Or black people? Or anyone besides terrorists and illegal aliens?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

When did trump insult Jewish people? Or black people? Or anyone besides terrorists and illegal aliens?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
At this rate the only supporters he'll have left are the diet racists and actual skin heads...which I'm sure make up a large percentage of his supporters.
my guess you fear these people are out to get you on the daily. You probably see white people and think they are "diet racists".

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Maybe when he said he'd be neutral?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
CNN

I am really not surprised. Trump has upset and insulted almost every group possible. I don't think Jewish Religious groups, especially AIPAC are happy with this. He dropped out of a debate to make this speech, but how many will show?

Good. His numbers increase with every negative story. We all know Obama has been such a friend to Israel, and Queen Hillary will just continue the tradition.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Well how do you feel about the statement made by that pastor who is touring yeah that's a good word,, touring with Trump who said " Sanders is a Jew. He doesn't believe in God. We need to bring him over to Jesus. "

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: muse7

You wonder if Trump is so blind he never asks himself: “Is something wrong with me?”

That’s what’s wrong he never self examines himself any where near objectively.

Self deception is so common in him he’ll never see his numerous flaws.

Worst, he deceives others

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Trump most certainly has NOT incited violence. The leftists, Sanders and Hillary and supporters on the contrary do have - and with video evidence on it.

All in all, I am personally growing tired on these total nonsense person flames on Trump - completely lacking foundation, and intended to only feed the need to exist and lament of the lefitst agenda.

That said, happy to see folks can think and see through the propaganda, and act on their own will, and vote Trump.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Self deception is the worst deception. "To thine own self be true" said a Greek philosopher from ancient times. It is just as true today. Donald Trump is the best example I know of a modern self deceiver, all driven by his sick disgusting egomania.

Trump has indeed insulted the Jewish people. His supporters shouted "go back to Auschwitz" at a recent rally, and Trump has equated the Jewish federation with the Natzi David Duke led groups. The Anti defamation League called him obscene!

No wonder then that Rabbis and Jewish organizations will boycott any speech he plans to address to them. He is a modern Adolph Hitler. He is a fascist dictator, and if anybody knows and recognizes a dictator , it is the Jewish people!
edit on 18-3-2016 by kendix1960 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

One of the reasons Trump, the supreme narcissist and megalomaniac demagogue of our times, has been able to get this far in the election campaign, arises from the fact that most folks really didn't think he was a serious candidate and didn't take his racist poison seriously. Just like the German people didn't take Hitler seriously in 1938.

But it is still NOT too late to "Dump the Trump," and every possible effort must be made to do so before he has a chance to wed his sick and mentally deranged personality to the raw power of the American presidency!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join