It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUST SEE: Donald Trump’s Position On The BLM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Interesting point of from the Donald and I agree totally. Seems very articulate intelligent and lacks any racism or calls for violence.

dennismichaellynch.com...

In Nevada, the lack of enforcement of immigration laws and the draconian rule of the BLM are damaging the economy, lowering the standard of living and inhibiting natural economic growth. The only way to change these circumstances is to bring to Washington a president who will rein in the federal government and get Congress to do its job. It’s not that we don’t have talented people in D.C. It’s that we have no leadership there.

It does seem odd that they use such heavy handed tactics on Americans citizens but if your an illegal immigrant do whatever the hell you want.

He makes a good point in this article and I recommend reading the entire thing.
edit on 3/18/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

I always knew his position was secretly the ATS thread disclaimer.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

I always knew his position was secretly the ATS thread disclaimer.

He's lurking right now while he's flying somewhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   

First, I doubt he wrote it, personally. Second, it is a bunch of bunk.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
On the other hand, eliminate the BLM and the natural resources and interests it currently protects will be strip mined and laid waste faster than accountants can tabulate the profits for the conglomerates that swoop in.

It seems more rational to address and fix problems with the regulatory agency than to simply kill it and leave nothing in its place. However rational discourse on the issue is likely impossible at this point because of the amount of disinformation and propaganda put into the mix by very vested special interests.

Naked capitalism, which we are very close to having, behaves like a crackhead. And I, for one, don't want a handful of money addicts, looking for a temporary high at any costs ( profits THIS quarter and who cares about anything else ) having unfettered access to all of the natural resources that my kids and grandkids will need just to exist.

+11 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

What part of it is bunk exactly?

The part where we have no leadership in Washington or the part where our Government spends too much time harassing its own citizens and not prosecuting illegals? It sounds spot on to me.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

Actually States are perfectly capable of managing THEIR land. It is your faulty perspective that looks to the Fed's to handle everything and control our lives.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

That's a gross misrepresentation of what I posited. Being supportive of an agency specifically tasked with conservation of natural resources is a far cry from "your faulty perspective that looks to the Fed's to handle everything and control our lives."

That doesn't even address the faulty logic of the States right crap anyway. Those screaming about tyranny seem to think that the answer to one supposedly tyrannical, corrupt and broken system is to replace it with fifty such tyrannical, corrupt and broken systems. And that ignores the very real fact that individual States operate as a cohesive whole. In your model if your State happens to get water from another, and the other decides to get greedy and frack every inch of their water table. Well, Hell son - enjoy your flammable tap water and seeing all the kids born with birth defects! Cuz LIBERTY!'

Oh and if it's all about States, then why are you right wing types so orgasmic over Trumps wall? Could it be that you look to the Feds to handle everything - just as long as it's coddling to your fears and insecurities? I mean, after all, that's not the Fed controlling your life... just everyone who isn't like you.

That's the sort of hypocrisy that eats at my gut.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: reldra

What part of it is bunk exactly?

The part where we have no leadership in Washington or the part where our Government spends too much time harassing its own citizens and not prosecuting illegals? It sounds spot on to me.

What Heff said. It could not have been said any better.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
On the other hand, eliminate the BLM and the natural resources and interests it currently protects will be strip mined and laid waste faster than accountants can tabulate the profits for the conglomerates that swoop in.

It seems more rational to address and fix problems with the regulatory agency than to simply kill it and leave nothing in its place. However rational discourse on the issue is likely impossible at this point because of the amount of disinformation and propaganda put into the mix by very vested special interests.

Naked capitalism, which we are very close to having, behaves like a crackhead. And I, for one, don't want a handful of money addicts, looking for a temporary high at any costs ( profits THIS quarter and who cares about anything else ) having unfettered access to all of the natural resources that my kids and grandkids will need just to exist.

Interesting because the BLM works with corporations to mine and drill the land.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Oh and if it's all about States, then why are you right wing types so orgasmic over Trumps wall? Could it be that you look to the Feds to handle everything - just as long as it's coddling to your fears and insecurities? I mean, after all, that's not the Fed controlling your life... just everyone who isn't like you.

Unfortunately people entering illegally, once caught, get released.That's purely Fed business. I believe the wall greatly inhibits their ability to get here at all. If the laws we have were being enforced regularly and effectively I don't think a wall would be in the discussion. People now have no faith that the government will follow the law and feel that only complete prevention of illegal pedestrian crossing is the answer. This lies at the feet of those who did nothing to reform immigration and how illegal immigration is handled.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Metallicus

That's a gross misrepresentation of what I posited. Being supportive of an agency specifically tasked with conservation of natural resources is a far cry from "your faulty perspective that looks to the Fed's to handle everything and control our lives."

That doesn't even address the faulty logic of the States right crap anyway. Those screaming about tyranny seem to think that the answer to one supposedly tyrannical, corrupt and broken system is to replace it with fifty such tyrannical, corrupt and broken systems. And that ignores the very real fact that individual States operate as a cohesive whole. In your model if your State happens to get water from another, and the other decides to get greedy and frack every inch of their water table. Well, Hell son - enjoy your flammable tap water and seeing all the kids born with birth defects! Cuz LIBERTY!'

Funny coincidences that your rant is the same "lies" from Washington DC...a place of nothing but greed and corrution.

Your a twisted man...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Granite

Just curious. Do you believe that putting a word in quotes somehow works as a substitute for substantive debate and the comparison of ideas? IE could you please direct me to the "lies" from "Washington DC" that matches what I said? If you can source any politician who has said "orgasmic over Trumps wall" I'll donate to their campaigns directly.

Oh and my definition of a "twisted man" would include anyone who would vote Rush Limbaugh for anything.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: Hefficide

Actually States are perfectly capable of managing THEIR land. It is your faulty perspective that looks to the Fed's to handle everything and control our lives.

I'm not sure we read the same thing...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   

a reply to: Granite

Just curious. Do you believe that putting a word in quotes somehow works as a substitute for substantive debate and the comparison of ideas? IE could you please direct me to the "lies" from "Washington DC" that matches what I said? If you can source any politician who has said "orgasmic over Trumps wall" I'll donate to their campaigns directly.

Oh and my definition of a "twisted man" would include anyone who would vote Rush Limbaugh for anything.

Additionally...you obviously don't come from rural America...where hard work is done to provide your Bigmac and fries.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

It doesn't matter what Trump says, he could claim the sky is blue and people will still refute it tooth and nail just to spite him. Then if you dare to ask for proof of these claims this is typically the type of answer you will get.

edit on 18-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

There is plenty of leadership in Washington. What is lacking, seriously lacking is bipartisan cooperation. Everybody with eyes can see this. It's been going on since January 2009.
Look at the latest with the supreme court. Refusal to do what they are obligated to do. It will continue until that last day of his presidency and then depending on who gets elected next will probably continue.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

There is plenty of leadership in Washington. What is lacking, seriously lacking is bipartisan cooperation.

Yes.

Never could understand why Democrats keep blocking common sense.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

It’s not that we don’t have talented people in D.C. It’s that we have no leadership there.

They all say this, they all maybe even believe it, until they get into office and realize THEY are NOT in charge. Then they learn to do as they are told and shut up.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

why are you right wing types so orgasmic over Trump's wall?

Those would be moderates. Real right-wingers wouldn't waste a nickel on a wall that's going to be circumvented. We'd rather spend a buck's worth of lead.

That's how you can tell us apart.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join