It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Motley Cruz: Ted’s Wacky Foreign Policy Team

page: 1

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:41 AM
Ted Cruz is dangerous. This stop Trump move is stupid. Trump was against the Iraq War and he doesn't want these endless wars throughout the Middle East. Ted Cruz Foreign Policy Advisors reads like a Neocon whose who. I have never like the Neocons and I said before Bush was elected we would probably end up in a ground war in the Middle East. Anyone who read things from the Project for a New American Century could see this coming.

They're looking for a reason to go to war in the Middle East. They want to democratize the Middle East through Regime Change.

Neocons and conspiracy theorists have joined the Texas senator.

Frank Gaffney, who has been toiling in the far right anti-Muslim vineyards for over a decade, likes to refer to “creeping Sharia.” He himself is plain creepy. Now he and his staff at the Center for Security Policy appear to have crept into the Ted Cruz campaign, along with a passel of neoconservatives such as Elliott Abrams and Michael Ledeen who should know better but apparently don’t care that they are cheek by jowl with a febrile conspiracy theorist. How much lower can the neocons sink?

Cruz has always been a Neocon but he does what sneaky Ted Cruz does. He criticized them but they're all around him.

Only a few months ago Cruz was making derisory noises about the neocons:

“some of the more aggressive Washington neocons have consistently misperceived the threat of radical Islamic terrorism and have advocated military adventurism that has had the effect of benefitting radical Islamic terrorists.”

That was then. Now he’s turning to them and Gaffney. The result is the rise of the conspiracons.

One thing seems clear: Trump’s foreign policy team—himself—is a step up from Cruz’s.

To me, Cruz has the most dangerous group of Advisors around him. These guys want war. They're apocalyptic in their views of Israel and the Middle East. I'm all for protecting Israel at all costs but democratizing the Middle East through regime change is a clear and present danger.

If Cruz gets anywhere near the White House, we will be in a major ground war somewhere in the Middle East in his first term. These Neocons want war.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:55 AM
My idea on both of them is dangerous. In different ways.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:09 AM

originally posted by: reldra
My idea on both of them is dangerous. In different ways.

No way.

Could Trump do a bad job? Of course but the Neocons around Cruz should scare anyone to death. There's no way you should want these clowns anywhere near the White House.

The stop Trump movement is pushed by the Neocons. They control Cruz, Kasich and Rubio. Trump went straight at the Neocons when he trashed the Iraq war. The Iraq war is a Neocon dream. They want to reshape the Middle East through regime change. Here's more:

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz unveiled his national security team, which includes former Assistant Secretary of State Elliott Abrams, former Missouri Sen. Jim Talent and former U.S. Attorney Andrew McCarthy.

Stewart Baker, former assistant secretary for policy at the Department of Health and Human Serves and general counsel of the National Security Agency.
Ilan Berman, vice president of the American Foreign Policy Council.
Retired Army Lt. General William Boykin, executive vice president of the Family Research Council.
Fred Fleitz, a former Central Intelligence Agency analyst.
Randy Fort, who has served in senior intelligence positions in the Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush administrations.
Frank Gaffney Jr., president and CEO of the Center for Security Policy.
Nile Gardiner, a former aide to British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher.
Mike Gonzalez, a senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation.
Katharine Gorka, president of the Council on Global Security.
Steven Groves, a senior research Fellow at the Heritage Foundation.
Mary Habeck, a visiting scholar at the American Enterprise Institute.
Kristofer Harrison, a co-founder of the China Beige Book who once served in the George W. Bush White House.
Jerry Hendrix, a retired Navy captain.
Michael Ledeen, an author who serves at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies.
Clare Lopez, a vice president at the Center for Security Policy.
Robert O’Brien, a partner at the Larson O’Brien LLP law firm in Los Angeles.
Michael Pillsbury, who was a Reagan campaign advisor in 1980.
Charles Stimson, the senior legal fellow and manager of National Security Law Program at the Heritage Foundation.
Daniel Vajdich, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.
Christian Whiton, a former State Department senior advisor in the Bush administration.

This list should scare people to death. The stop Trump movement is about the Neocons who want to be back in control. These clowns don't need to be anywhere near the White House.

If Trump was a Neocon, many of these never Trump guys would be saying let's unite behind Trump. The Bill Kristol's and Paul Wolfowitz of the world want to stop Trump because he stands in the way of their dangerous agenda.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:19 AM
a reply to: neoholographic

No. The ' Stop Trump movement' is pushed by me. I will take credit for it, personally. If you are looking for someone to blame it on. And I am not a neocon.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:15 AM
a reply to: reldra

I think we should simply stop them both (Trump and Cruz).

And all the other neocon=oriented folks.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:23 AM
a reply to: neoholographic
Hillary fits right in with these guys.

What a farce this whole election is.

top topics