It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter The Roman has been found, and it's not the Pope (video)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

Satan rules over the seven heads, which is why his 'team' has seven crowns and also the 10 heads of his son's team. The eighth Head / King rules over the 10 nations, which will be gathered to fight at Armageddon, which is why his 'team' has 10 diadems/crowns and seven (previous) heads.

Since 1929, the Pope also becomes the sovereign King of the smallest country in the world, known as the Vatican City. Since then there have been seven Popes - and the eighth, is going to perdition. This religious organisation is actively engaged in banking and in running secular businesses too.

Any Catholic monarchs or presidents or prime ministers who are Catholics are UNDER him! Which is why/how he 'reigns over' other monarchs - with his religious authority.

edit on 23/3/2016 by Maigret because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

The video is by Nehemiah Gordon, a Karaite Jew, who holds a Master's Degree in Biblical Studies from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. He is NOT a Christian nor is he a Messianic Jew.

He explains how he has found the full text of the Gospel of Matthew in the original Hebrew. He also explains that due to certain linguistical puns, it was obviously originally written in Hebrew. He goes on to explain that the name, which the Angel of the LORD told Joseph to name his son, is Yeshua, and how much meaning is in the name itself in the Hebrew. You'd get all this by about the first 15 mins of the video.

Jesus stands 'in place' of Yeshua - so Jesus is the Antichrist! Yeshua is actually the true Messiah.

I know you're not going to pay these posts of mine the slightest bit of attention - but I go to the trouble of replying, because of all of those who might actually learn something from reading them!

edit on 23/3/2016 by Maigret because: Typo

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

originally posted by: 123143

S.R.E.

What does this mean?

I had to dig deep for this one. According to what I've found:

Sancta Romana Ecclesia (Latin: Holy Roman Church, epigraphy)

Thanks.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join