It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Libertarians for Trump could be a game changer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Hey, remember to vote in the other elections. In many ways, those will be more important than the presidential election anyway.

Also, if you really don't like Clinton & Trump, you can always vote for the Green Party or Libertarian Party's candidate. There are other 3rd parties that may not make it on every State's ballot, and you can always vote for one of them instead (if they make it on your State's ballot).

I've concluded I can't vote for Hillary no matter what, so I'll probably be picking the Green Party's candidate if Bernie doesn't pull off the comeback.
edit on 18-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: had to clarify something. i suck today lol

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I haven't seen him IN OFFICE now HAVE I?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
More on the libertarian side..www.independentpoliticalreport.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Why would a true libertarian vote for Trump who is a authoritarian ?

Any "libertarian" that votes for trump is a neocon hideing as a libertarian.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I haven't seen him IN OFFICE now HAVE I?

That's because he lost the nomination when he ran in 2000 lol.
edit on 18-3-2016 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: whyamIhere

He claims he isn't bought but for a guy who specializes in getting other people to invest in him I find it hard to believe this is case all the sudden. But let's say it's all true and he isn't bought what's to stop him from going back to bizness which most definitely includes the exchange of monies and favors. You really think Trump is gonna bring you a corruption free administration? No scandles? If you think the Obama and Hillary scandles were big news just you wait until president Trump makes headlines!

The guy admits himself he buys politicians. He plays the game and he's not gonna fix a damn thing. He's gonna break it and let America file for bankruptcy as he leaves office.

Time to wake up.

Obama used the IRS to get elected.

NO.

WHY.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: liveandlearn

If it came down to a binary choice between Hilary and Trump I would vote Trump, but I want to see what my options are in November. It would be hard to find two more unlikable human beings than Hilary and Trump.

If it is Clinton v Trump in November I am just not voting. But at least Clinton knows foreign policy. A trump president would be a nuclear war.

Wai-You're no- Seriously?

Yeah She knows foreign policy. I'm so glad we are disarming ourselves of nukes while Russia builds more. That "New" Start Treaty was genius....

What else has she done?

I'll wait.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Any libertarian who would support an elitist authoritarian egomaniac like Trump is not a libertarian.

About the only economic policy that Trump has actually proposed is the abolition of free trade and the imposition of tariffs, in other words, mercantilism. Mercantilism is the opposite of libertarianism.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Any "libertarian" that votes for trump is a neocon hideing as a libertarian.

Or a freeloading tax dodger.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   

And Trump isn't apart of this group in any way? Anyone who believes that is naive. Soros and Trump have a history together both in business and personal. Soros invested over $160 million in one of Trumps...whatever. That's what Trump does, gets people to invest in him and Soros did just that.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

I'm hoping Hillary has charges brought up against her so she drops out of the race but we all know that ain't gonna happen.

Obama used the IRS to get elected? Lolz

Give Trump a chance? Why the hell would I do a stupid thing like that? I could never support a man who lies as much as he does. Who bullies people as much as he does. A man whose skin is as thin as his. I would never willingly let him represent me. I will never allow him to have control over our military and the NSA. I don't support people who are supported by racists.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What a lie, Trump an outsider. Jesus people are gullible.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

So you support a man because he's kinda open about being corrupt? How ignorant.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

We have plenty of nukes. Russia isn't looking to start a nuclear war. NoKo on the other hand... and funny enough Russia is trying to reel them in because of their rhetoric.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills Considering the others, Trump is at the top of the barrel.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

What ignorance. Trump is not top of the barrel.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

Since when is Trump not part of the elite? The guy has a golden toilet.

So the people are saying enough's enough, we want an elite to tell the other elites we're sick and tired of elites?

Is America this stupid? People are choosing the bottom of the barrel elitist to represent them. So dumb.

Kinda like Cruz? The self-proclaimed "anti-establishment" outsider who's been a political insider his whole career? And who supposedly is a rebel senator who doesn't get along with other senators now being endorsed by some senators? Who's wife is a managing director at Goldman Sachs? Who has donors and SuperPacs?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Cruz is bought and paid for while looking for more handouts. The only one who isn't bought is Sanders.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Well, I don't see libertarians voting for Hillary or Bernie.

And the most likely candidate is Trump, and I'd take him over Cruz.

Trump seems like the most likely after removing all others.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Well, I don't see libertarians voting for Hillary or Bernie.

With the Republican party split and the Dems unable to field a candidate who would make an effective president, this could be the Libertarian Party's year. Why are they not capitalizing on it? The Greens will probably run Sanders if Hillary gets the nod, but what excuse do the Libertarians have for not drafting Rand Paul?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join