It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia claims to have tested a hypersonic missile, the Mach 6 Zircon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

There are over 10 others...
When you heat the ionosphere it lifts up...
As it does this a convection cell is formed of sorts because of temperature inversion...
This alone is indeed weather modification...
However the harmonic disturbances create waves like a convection cell and plays the earth like a piano...
I don't care if you don't believe me but that does not mean I'm wrong...
I suppose you have a better explaination for the strange noises heard round the world?
Or are you claiming those reports are as fraudulent as you perceive my claims to be?
edit on 18-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: add

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
It's mentioned at the end of this article I read earlier this week:

www.news.com.au... s/news-story/6bad04422afd816e7a97ef64d2d54b14

(No not haarp).

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

There are over 10 others...

Other ionospheric heaters, all run by different groups. None are HAARP.

When you heat the ionosphere it lifts up...

It does not. HAARP heats the electrons in the ionosphere. At the height at which an ionospheric heater works, the "atmosphere" is a good substitute for a vacuum. It's not "holding down the air below". At the bottom of the ionosphere it's about 0.01psi, where most ionospheric heaters do their thing it's a tenth of that.

As it does this a convection cell is formed of sorts because of temperature inversion...

You don't get a lot of convection in the ionosphere.

This alone is indeed weather modification...

There isn't any weather in the ionosphere, nor does the ionosphere interact with the parts that DO have weather. The lower atmosphere can affect the ionosphere, but not the other way.

However the harmonic disturbances create waves like a convection cell and plays the earth like a piano...

Perhaps you can explain the use of 'harmonic' here, since it doesn't seem to fit any but a New Age one. Or how a near vacuum "creates waves" in the lower atmo.

I don't care if you don't believe me but that does not mean I'm wrong...

I'm afraid in this case it probably does.

I suppose you have a better explaination for the strange noises heard round the world?
Or are you claiming those reports are as fraudulent as you perceive my claims to be?

A lot of the "strange noises" videos seem to be fraudulent.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I said haarp because most people know what it is...
And you are wrong no big deal to me...
Another thing these things are capable of is communicating with submarines on the other side of the world at maximum dive depth...
The waves penetrate both water and land very deep...
And as far as the videos you mention... what about the news reports from around the world?
When the ionosphere is heated it's lifts up when this happens everything beneath it rushes to fill the void...that is reality...
This is not a natural occurrence so when the ionosphere is manipulated the atmosphere too is also indeed manipulated...

edit on 19-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:35 AM
link   

I said haarp because most people know what it is...
And you are wrong no big deal to me...

Point out the wrong bits. I'll wait.

Another thing these things are capable of is communicating with submarines on the other side of the world at maximum dive depth...
The waves penetrate both water and land very deep...

Bees smell fear, the human head weighs about eight pounds.

Actually, ELF is no longer used by the US for sub communications. And it's a radio wave. Not sound. They're not related in any way. So I'm not sure what your point was supposed to be, other than maybe "I don't understand that EM isn't sound"

And as far as the videos you mention... what about the news reports from around the world?
When the ionosphere is heated it's lifts up when this happens everything beneath it rushes to fill the void...that is reality...
This is not a natural occurrence so when the ionosphere is manipulated the atmosphere too is also indeed manipulated...

I know lamebrain conspiracy sites say that, and it's incorrect. BTW, the ionosphere is heated EVERY DAY. The electron temperature in the ionosphere is all over the place from the day to night sides. It also is heated every time you get a close by GRB. It's the most natural thing in the world. And no, heating the ionosphere does not cause "everything to rush in to fill the void", as there isn't a void. Do you understand the ideal gas law at all?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

The human head averages 10 to 11 pounds but I'm willing to accept that yours weighs 8 pounds...

I said communicate I didn't mention sound...
so you are just making more false claims...

And perhaps you would like to explain how a gas being manipulated can be viewed as a constant?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

The replies you are getting are typical here of what happens when you have much more knowledge about things than those on ATS who figure they can be the only ones with a corner on the market of information, and it causes their hackles to raise in retribution towards those that know what they refuse to know.

I appreciate what you have said and agree that you are correct, and I would sure love to hear what you haven't said yet. My bet is that you have a lot to offer about lots of things the average person is not supposed to know.

Heating the atmosphere at any section of it will indeed cause it to lift, just like a hot air balloon.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

The human head averages 10 to 11 pounds but I'm willing to accept that yours weighs 8 pounds...

It's a literary reference. There's a story where a kid goes around tossing off pointless non-sequiturs, much like your comment about ELF being used to communicate with submarines.

I said communicate I didn't mention sound...
so you are just making more false claims...

So, as I said "So I'm not sure what your point was supposed to be, other than maybe 'I don't understand that EM isn't sound'"

You're trying to find some way that an ionospheric heater can be used to make sounds you can hear at ground level, and you toss that in with something like "waves that penetrate very deep!" Ok. What's your point? Or did you not have one at all?

And perhaps you would like to explain how a gas being manipulated can be viewed [as a constant?

So, no, you aren't aware of how gases behave. Ok, first, ionospheric heaters heat the electrons in the plasma that makes up the ionosphere. They don't do a lot to the gas ions, because they're immensely more massive, and quite frankly, by the time you get to the ionosphere, even a big array like the IRI can't deliver all that much power density. So, as an overall average, the amount of "heating" that takes place is quite minute. The electrons are heated a LOT more than the plasma overall.

Second, as you heat a non-contained volume of gas, it becomes less dense. Not that it's heated very much as a whole. The electrons move out of the volume to a degree, and the net charge becomes slightly more positive in the volume temporarily as the electrons migrate away. The volume doesn't change, so there's no 'void'.

However, even if you aimed the death star obliteration beam at a volume of gas at 0.001psi, there's not going to be a huge 'void' that somehow has this massive influence on the troposphere below.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thanks for that...
I can only say so much...
But I try to say enough to cause interest and seek out truths for themselves...
I do know things we are not supposed to know...
I know even more about what I am not supposed to know...

edit on 19-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: too many words

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

The replies you are getting are typical here of what happens when you have much more knowledge about things than those on ATS who figure they can be the only ones with a corner on the market of information, and it causes their hackles to raise in retribution towards those that know what they refuse to know.

Or, when you're babbling in one of the science based forums.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Heating the atmosphere at any section of it will indeed cause it to lift, just like a hot air balloon.

Without googling, can you tell me why hot air balloons have lift?

eta: where we're going here is 'how much buoyant force is exerted on a volume of air in the ionosphere, since the pressures are very low"
edit on 19-3-2016 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

It's okay, there , there. I know the laws of physics often change just for you, which is very impressive.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Stage 2 testing saw the ionosphere lifted 500 feet...
Anyway this thread is not about haarp...
As for the strange noises it's a side effect of the waves penetrating the earth and the earth's natural electromagnetic field interacting this also causes vibration in the earth...
but the waves interacting in the atmosphere actually "sing"

When the University of Alaska takes over Haarp even without a lot of the equipment that was once there... An increase in strange noises and sinkholes will follow...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

It's okay, there , there. I know the laws of physics often change just for you, which is very impressive.

So, no, you don't know why. It's interesting, you should do some reading.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The first video is of the mach 6 missile being tested and fired from a ship
youtu.be...

The second video is the mach 21 version
WORLDS FASTEST Nuclear missile Russian Topol M (Mach 21)Russian Topol M WORLDS FASTEST NUCLEAR MISSILE
youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Stage 2 testing saw the ionosphere lifted 500 feet...

Citation needed.

As for the strange noises it's a side effect of the waves penetrating the earth and the earth's natural electromagnetic field interacting this also causes vibration in the earth...
but the waves interacting in the atmosphere actually "sing"

Radio waves don't cause mechanical vibrations. Heck, they don't really 'interact', although you get areas where they can seem to by superposition.

When the University of Alaska takes over Haarp even without a lot of the equipment that was once there... An increase in strange noises and sinkholes will follow...

It's all still there, just getting it working again is going to take some time, and there's that pesky noise and emissions issue with the generators. I'm pretty sure they can't get that fixed, maybe they can get a waiver.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Thanks for that...
I can only say so much...
But I try to say enough to cause people to cause interest and seek out truths for themselves...
I do know things we are not supposed to know...
I know even more about what I am not supposed to know...

I know you do know, I can see it in how you communicate as well as the content within.

I have been exposed to a lot of things from working at Kirtland AFB, which has helped me learn a lot of what we aren't allowed to know as well.

I have a few talents about things we are not supposed to know, and since I was young, could tell what was true, and what was false about most any subject that is about forbidden topics. Part of that is being an expert in sociological behavior of people, which I can see easily in anyone. Plus having a good education in science fields. (And people really hate this because they realize they can't hide.) So they resist and fight which only makes their exposure more obvious.

When status quo scientists say anything to hide truth, or something like that, it shows up like a lighthouse beacon because of their emotions and mannerisms, which they do not know is revealing things about what they say, which show that they are either lying, or they don't actually know what they are talking about. Reminds me of Kevin Grazier..
The good news is that there are a few people here who can do the same thing, and cannot be fooled.

The career denialists are even more prone to be repetitive in their methods of communication which become pattern filled in how they try to force a belief on others, which is a sure sign of deceit or just plain ignorance on their part, masked in a stew of fancy words or sci-ency jargon like a certain NASA person we see here often.
edit on 19-3-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Heh...it's disinformation...
I can have him tapped and ordered to stand down...
I have full autonomy on what I disclose...
edit on 19-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

The career denialists are even more prone to be repetitive in their methods of communication which become pattern filled in how they try to force a belief on others, which is a sure sign of deceit or just plain ignorance on their part, masked in a stew of fancy words or sci-ency jargon like a certain NASA person we see here often.

I await your pointing out the deceit or ignorance. Especially as you have all this understanding from working at KAFB.

BTW, you'd have been exposed to buoyant force first semester undergrad physics. Shall we start there?

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I can have him tapped and ordered to stand down...

Ok. Let's go!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join