It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman VANISHES on live TV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Watching the body language of the two ladies involved, to me it looks like it was specially staged.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

WTH? Really? You think this story was so important enough to place actual quotes?

Get a life.

This was posted for fun! Something you obviously are devoid off and capable of understanding.

.....external tags indeed. Pffft.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: blupblup

Yeah, you're right. I can see all the other posts in this particular forum are "so real" and believable? It's just so chockablock full of factual sightings, footage and stories that this one really stands out as click bait.

OK, lets have a look at your recent additions.

Gosh, they are so "TOP SECRET" it almost made my brain explode?
Have you forgotten about why this site exists or have you grown so disillusioned with conspiracies that you now only use this site to find out which lap top to purchase next?

edit on 18-3-2016 by CaptainBeno because: annoyed

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
WTH? Really? You think this story was so important enough to place actual quotes?

I don't think this story was anything but a waste of bandwidth, but you're required to use ex tags or quotes when you copy/paste directly from another source.

Get a life.

Very mature.

This was posted for fun! Something you obviously are devoid off and capable of understanding.

If it was posted for fun, perhaps then, you should have posted it in the proper forum or indicated that it was "for fun".

.....external tags indeed. Pffft.

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
a reply to: blupblup

Yeah, you're right. I can see all the other posts in this particular forum are "so real" and believable? It's just so chockablock full of factual sightings, footage and stories that this one really stands out as click bait.

OK, lets have a look at your recent additions.

Gosh, they are so "TOP SECRET" it almost made my brain explode?
Have you forgotten about why this site exists or have you grown so disillusioned with conspiracies that you now only use this site to find out which lap top to purchase next?

Um.....yeah.....um....

There is the "conspiracy" part of the site and then there is the "off topic" part.
You'll find most of my recent threads are in the latter.

I come mostly for the community and spirited debate... there are some great people on here and we have fun and share info and help one another, like any true community.

This video of the "disappearing woman" was posted about 12 times yesterday.... it is stupid and there is nothing mystical or mysterious about it.
It's not a personal attack against you, don't take it to heart, it's an attack on dumb BS posts that clearly contain stupid ****.

You knew she didn't disappear when you posted it, it's laughable... and dumb.

But yeah... me and my threads are somehow the topic.

Nice deflection

edit on 19/3/16 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
lol im sure someones seen it already but you can see the "disappearing woman's back of her head as she moves with the women whose moving left lol you guys. why?
don't forget your fluphenazine folks.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Your all wrong. I say its Majick.

posted on Mar, 29 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Maybe she experienced a time slip? seems like a possibility!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join