It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton: No Better Investment A Corporation Can Make

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

2 Clintons. 41 years. $3 billion. | WP

Because I know so many of you love TYT and the Clinton's I just had to post this. The Washington Post did a little digging into the Clinton's recently and decided to look into their finances. We all know they make a ridiculous amount of money for their "speeches" but do you know how much they've made? A lot. It makes you wanna be a politician who caters to Big Biz and the elite so you can immediately start changing for speaking fees.

But speeches aside, the WP also goes into how much they've made combined in political donations and whose giving it to them. Again, none of this is terribly new but the numbers are here for all to see. They are the definition of corruption.

Trump | Clinton 2016... god help us all.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Oh, but the poor couple could barely pay the mortgage for their house in the Hamptons.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Their friends would never let them lose their house. They'll be giving speeches until they physically can't. Can Hilary still give her friends speeches if she's president or does she have to wait until she's out of office? Either way, if she becomes prez her price just went up!

edit on 17-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Trump is the sole person who said he would procecute Hillary on emails and the Clinton Foundation for fraud.

You should vote for him if you are really pissed about them.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
And Trump was most likely one of her donors in years past. Yeah, we're screwed whichever way the ball lands.

edit on 3/17/2016 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Granite

I can't help but laugh. You actually believe what Trump says? Come on already, enough is enough.

No one needs Trump to prosecute and I do not believe he would make good on that promise because he's friends with the Clintons. This entire race is just a show and behind closed doors you best believe Trump is not the same man on TV or at his rally's. If you think otherwise that would be ignorant.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Oh, but the poor couple could barely pay the mortgage for their house in the Hamptons.

Wish Bernie would have told her she doesn't know what it's like to be poor if she's white :/

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Unless they grew up poor they have no idea what poor is. Either way, for at least four decades they've been living the dream.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I can't help but laugh. You actually believe what Trump says? Come on already, enough is enough.

No one needs Trump to prosecute and I do not believe he would make good on that promise because he's friends with the Clintons. This entire race is just a show and behind closed doors you best believe Trump is not the same man on TV or at his rally's. If you think otherwise that would be ignorant.

True he WAS friends and donated $100,000 because he assumed they were helping African nations.

He is pissed that his money went to pay for Chelseas wedding dress instead.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

You're killing me here! Stop!

Yeah, they're probably not friends anymore.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Clinton was a board member of Walmart, a company that is known to use third world sweatshops to manufacture their merchandise.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Granite

Trump is the sole person who said he would procecute Hillary on emails and the Clinton Foundation for fraud.

You should vote for him if you are really pissed about them.

And I'm sure he'll follow through, just like he did with Obama's birth certificate....

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

The Clinton's are disgusting human beings...well, actually Hilary is because I would still have a beer with Bill, but I don't see the crime in making money. They have plenty of actual crimes we could be focusing on...heck we SHOULD be focusing on these crimes.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

But..but.. The Clinton foundation!

It's easy to hide behind a veil of good deeds.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Crimes and corruption go hand in hand, in fact that's how it works. So this thread is about the corruption and who they serve. Making money is fine but if you can't see the problem here, well then I dunno what to tell you.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Trump | Clinton 2016… god help us all.

Hillary, a fine ongoing tradition of (endless) war and peace (of the grave).

Her mentor was Henry Kissinger…

the nation

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You couldn't be more right. I want an anti war president and she ain't it, neither is Trump. Speaking of him, I googled his and Kissinger's name and came up with this. Back in 2011, when he was flirting with running, he talked about taxing China 25% and saying they're killing us economically. Funny how he flip flopped on China, well actually it's all to predictable.

www.foxnews.com...

R. HENRY KISSINGER, FORMER SECRETARY OF STATE: Well, I like Donald Trump. I know him personally.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Back in 2011, when he was flirting with running, he talked about taxing China 25% and saying they're killing us economically. Funny how he flip flopped on China, well actually it's all to predictable.

Trumps rhetoric about jobs and corporations overseas. Isn't his clothing label made there?

link
edit on 17-3-2016 by intrptr because: fixed link

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
double post
edit on 17-3-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

top topics

join