It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Activist: 'We Will Incite Riots Everywhere If Trump Wins'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Josephus

Defending yourself against violent protestors? That sounds pretty racist pal. Then again your probably a white male so according to SJW's that makes you racist by default.

edit on 17-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: xuenchen

BLM is a protest group against institutional racism. If you don't like them, blame the cops who murdered unarmed black men and the criminal justice system that protects those cops.

With institutional racism so often candidly thrown out there as an excuse, it leads me to ponder why Asians aren't shooting up their neighborhoods and taking to the streets to then blame the system?

I mean, they've come over in enormous numbers. some succeed greatly, some are stuck in a dire situation trying to put food on the table in a China town near you. Some wash dishes for a living, others rise to the top of various fields. One thing they don't do is pull the victim card every time they see potential political gain after killing thousands of each other around this nation every year. It's also noticeable I see zero complaining about Trump or his immigration policies by the Asian community. Why?

I'd argue far more cultural accountability and far more of a premium put on home/family life and education.
edit on 17-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

BLM is a protest group against institutional racism. If you don't like them, blame the cops who murdered unarmed black men and the criminal justice system that protects those cops.

With institutional racism so often candidly thrown out there as an excuse, it leads me to ponder why Asians aren't shooting up their neighborhoods and taking to the streets to then blame the system?

I mean, they've come over in enormous numbers. some succeed greatly, some are stuck in a dire situation trying to put food on the table in a China town near you. Some wash dishes for a living, others rise to the top of various fields. One thing they don't do is pull the victim card every time they see potential political gain after killing thousands of each other around this nation every year. It's also noticeable I see zero complaining about Trump or his immigration policies by the Asian community. Why?

I'd argue far more cultural accountability and far more of a premium put on home/family life and education.

Maybe because Asians don't share the same type of history or experiences?? and any given New American always do better at least the first and second generation be they Asians Africans or Caribbeans there is nothing unique in that.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Khaleesi

To me personally? No. Why? Because I'm sure if white people were upset about something and were angry and pushed enough (and subsequently the actions of a few were blown out of proportion) into "riots" -- they wouldn't want to be called terrorists.

Everyone's the good guy, didn't you know? Everyone is on the "right side" of history and the issues. Hell, German soldiers in WWII thought Americans were evil, and we just shake our heads and think they were misguided. To them, we were the misguided ones until they lost the war.

Terrorism

1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.

2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others

Threatening a riot in order to stop people from voting for their candidate of choice would obviously fall into the category of terrorist. "Homegrown" would apply if they were born and raised here or become citizens after immigrating here. What is really sad is I know you know this. So you can split hairs and parse word all you want. It's just disingenuous. The other sad thing about all of this is maybe you or I wouldn't be scared by this but others will be scared by these threats. There is a third thing that is sad about the whole situation. Where will they riot? If we look at the past as a precursor we can be fairly confident that they will riot in their own neighborhoods, damaging homes and businesses of their own neighbors. You know, people that are just struggling to get by like the majority of us? All while you parse words instead of just admitting the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Quadji I believe is what they call white people. My partner spent time in Saudi Arabia. But I guess you were really going for 'terrorist'.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Rioters get shot and beaten by cops and everyone.

Who would have thought.

Extremist leftists....not so noble now. You and the extremist right wingers will bring the rest of the country into hell.

If that happens you will be fair game in war. This wil cause my people to die and suffer. To me that is war.

Riot and you will be treated as enemies of state. Forget the feds and mean cops. The rest of us will not arrest you or simply stop you.

I swear. That is a vow. A commitment to war.

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Maybe because Asians don't share the same type of history or experiences?? and any given New American always do better at least the first and second generation be they Asians Africans or Caribbeans there is nothing unique in that.

You do realize Asians have been here since the start if the country don't you? Did you know they built the railroad system. Your history is skewed the reason asians do so well in amarice is work ethics. They value only two things jobs and education. You don't want to be in an Asian household and fail in school. They also do something anothrt group does they support each other. For example someone will come here from say India they make money. They take that money and open a business. Then they will bring over relatives to do the same and before you know it they own several companies.

The Mexicans for the most part have the same work ethic the difference becomes they send their money back to mexico to their family there. Black people in the US have never tried to help each other quite the contrary actually. They tend to look down on successful black people saying things like they lost their black identity and are uncle toms etc. I have to say my wife is black and she will be the first to tell you black guys tend to always look for the easy way and don't try to better their situation. Honest truth at this point you can't blame others if you are unwilling to do what you have to to make money. You can't just sit back and wait for someone to pay you it won't happen.

BLM needs to take the money they get and spend it loaning it to minorities to start businesses and hire others. This would meeb black teens wouldn't join gangs they would be working earning money and skills. A Kid with a job and school doesn't have time to play gang banger. Are oldest son just turned 16 and mom made him get a job just like her mom did to her and her brother. He's a doctor she's a lawyer and they were taught something ethics.

edit on 3/18/16 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
It's funny watching the left meltdown...THEY think they can actually fight.
www.worldnewspolitics.com...

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills Trump didn't talk about riots he mentioned a riot could happen if the rnc scammed the nod, big difference. The protests would only last a few days.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: Spider879

You do realize Asians have been here since the start if the country don't you? Did you know they built the railroad system. Your history is skewed the reason asians do so well in amarice is work ethics. They value only two things jobs and education. You don't want to be in an Asian household and fail in school. They also do something anothrt group does they support each other. For example someone will come here from say India they make money. They take that money and open a business. Then they will bring over relatives to do the same and before you know it they own several companies.

The Mexicans for the most part have the same work ethic the difference becomes they send their money back to mexico to their family there. Black people in the US have never tried to help each other quite the contrary actually. They tend to look down on successful black people saying things like they lost their black identity and are uncle toms etc. I have to say my wife is black and she will be the first to tell you black guys tend to always look for the easy way and don't try to better their situation. Honest truth at this point you can't blame others if you are unwilling to do what you have to to make money. You can't just sit back and wait for someone to pay you it won't happen.

BLM needs to take the money they get and spend it loaning it to minorities to start businesses and hire others. This would meeb black teens wouldn't join gangs they would be working earning money and skills. A Kid with a job and school doesn't have time to play gang banger. Are oldest son just turned 16 and mom made him get a job just like her mom did to her and her brother. He's a doctor she's a lawyer and they were taught something ethics.

I said the experiences were different not that they did not faced hardships everyone does, and no it's not true that Black folks did not help or tried to help each other , during the mass migrations following the end of slavery, they set up their own towns ,businesses , banking and insurance institutions etc, but hostile White folks burnt them out, and throw out a myriad of obstacles and laws that hampered their progress, this would take an entire thread to explain.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Just don't come to my house, or do, I really couldn't gaf, just don't cry.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Uh Oh a Beta male got amped da fudge up, hahah. what a hilarious cake.

He finally has "Friends" err I mean he's an ally. Ha.
edit on 18-3-2016 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So the BLB idiot took it all back and got served when he tried to say his account was hacked. OP should be updated

LoL

Here I thought it was serious. Good. I am glad

Lets hope the rest of these idiots follow suit.

I wont live through riots destroying everything just watching on TV. Nope.
Thats not what we were taught at home.

God I am sick of all this.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Hacked?

What another astonishing feat of cakery.

Backflash fright, amateur.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Looks like BLM is protesting the wrong guy. He's a racist? Nope!

______beforeitsnews/opinion-conservative/2016/03/donald-trump-fought-to-include-jews-and-blacks-at-mar-a-lago-golf-course-in-1990s-3115462.html
In the 1990's

“When Donald opened his club in Palm Beach called Mar-a-Lago, he insisted on accepting Jews and blacks even though other clubs in Palm Beach to this day discriminate against blacks and Jews,” Kessler said. “The old guard in Palm Beach was outraged that Donald would accept blacks and Jews so that’s the real Donald Trump that I know.”

The article goes on to state that Trump had his lawyer send every member of the town council two classic movies about discrimination. "A Gentleman's Agreement" and "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner".

This was 20 years ago. Look at his history. He's not a racist.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills For God's sake its not apart. Its a part. Read much?!!

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
And i'll post it here as well..

According to this Sheriff ...

www.liveleak.com...

Sheriff Clarke identifies the disrupters that are targeting Donald Trump as
riot starters who show up for the express purpose of creating chaos. He says,
“This is a threat to ordered liberty in the United States of America. Look,
these presidential candidates and their supporters have every right to
participate in this process in our democratic state here in the United States
of America.”

“And for that to be thwarted by these bullies, these goons, is downright
wrong.” Clarke says, “Look, the Chicago police, the officers were
under-resourced last night. Shame on the Chicago Police administrators for not
putting their line officers in a position to be able to accomplish their
mission, which was to have this rally go on.”

He says, “This rally was cancelled in the name of public safety? Why don’t we
cancel these rebellions in the name of public safety? These people had their
civil rights violated, who showed up at this rally and wanted to participate,
as the Constitution allows, in our presidential election politics. Donald
Trump’s First Amendment rights were squashed last night because of the
cancellation of this rally.”

and this.

North Carolina Sheriff’s Office Will Not Charge Trump For ‘Inciting Riot’
A white Trump supporter was arrested for sucker-punching a black protester last week.

UPDATE: The North Carolina sheriff’s office will not charge Donald Trump and his campaign over “inciting riot” for last week’s violent rally in Fayetteville, a spokesperson said in a statement on Monday: “With respect to the potential of lodging charges of inciting a riot against Donald J. Trump, or the Trump Committee, we have reviewed the evidence accumulated, and consulted with the detectives involved.

The Sheriff’s Office legal counsel advised, and the Sheriff concurred, that the evidence does not meet the requisites of the law as established under the relevant North Carolina statute and case law to support a conviction of the crime of inciting a riot. Accordingly, we will not be seeking a warrant or indictment against Mr. Trump or his campaign for these offenses. While other aspects of our investigation are continuing, the investigation with regard to Mr. Trump and his campaign has been concluded, and no charges are anticipated” — Sean E. Swain, Office of the Sheriff, Cumberland County N.C.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 3 18 2016 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Let them riot! Sick of their stupid threats, & their bullying!! STAND YOUR GROUND PEOPLE!! Don't let these jokers with no lives scare you.....

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Free speech in media was intended to hold the government accountable. Not spin race scenarios and generate public bias for the highest bidder.

But...thankfully during the Fox lawsuit courts decided FCC regs on honest reporting were merely deemed a suggestion. This basically legalized dishonesty in the media. And Obama legalized propaganda for use in the US.

THE MEDIA'S ETHICS ARE THE REASON THEY NEED REGULATION.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills Trump barely mentioned it, how any sane human can side with these animals just shows the world how ignorant they are.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join