It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Activist: 'We Will Incite Riots Everywhere If Trump Wins'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Because, it IS a racial issue?

BLM = Black Lives Matter?

Oh forgive me I didnt realise BLM represented the entire black race.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Weren't the "protestors" in Oregon referred to as "domestic terrorists" by the leftists simply because they threatened violence if they didn't get their way?

They were.

Even though most were informants and some were FBI undercover.

But never mind BLM (with a useless website).

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I usually stay away from racially charged issues because they devolve to lowest common denominator and rarely go anywhere constructive, but this whole issue has really gotten under my skin with how it simply won't die.

The problem....black or white....is a group of people who have more time and energy misappropriating issues into a huge fight song and finger pointing charade rather than using that self-same energy and agitation in a forward moving problem solving methodology that doesn't involve riots, advocating violence or endlessly pointing fingers at one another.

Whoever wants to make things better for themselves, their children and their communities should really stop the Blame Game and start cleaning up their own homes, neighborhoods, communities to the best of their ability, on their own reconnaissance instead of constantly expecting someone else to do it for them via threats of terror or violence.

It's working in my culturally diverse neighborhood.
Slow and steady, Human Being alongside Human Being.
We don't see "race" around here.

As far as I'm concerned, it's just laziness and misguided aggression on both sides of the "racial" fence. Positive constructive change doesn't happen overnight or via a single explosive movement, and a lot of the folks marching under the BLM banner are giving it a piss poor name, and those cretins are what come to define the BLM movement for a lot of people because the media harps on and on bout the idiots instead of the more positive elements.

These brash aggressive idiots on both sides want to go fight each other?
Let them have at it.
Let them go out to the middle of nowhere and have it out.
Get it over with already.

BUT NOT IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS.
NOT IN OUR STREETS.

edit on 3/17/16 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This guy is black and i'm sure as he double hockey sticks that he doesn't agree with BLM.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Oh it doesn't ... except when racists want to use BLM as an excuse to be racist.

Gotta love the mental gymnastics

So let me get this straight...

1. One guy from BLM says something inflammatory

2. This makes BLM a racist terrorist organization

3. This means its OK to say thinly veiled racist things

4. When called out on it, BLM suddenly isn't "all black people" (which was never implied in the first place)

5. Blame shifted away, responsibility not taken

6. ...?

Let me guess, #6 is how I'M somehow racist for being reverse-racist against racism that was caused by racism against a race?

When it doubt, blame the other guy?

This is getting insane. Whatever man, whatever you've got to tell yourself...*sigh*

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Weren't the "protestors" in Oregon referred to as "domestic terrorists" by the leftists simply because they threatened violence if they didn't get their way?

They were.

Even though most were informants and some were FBI undercover.

But never mind BLM (with a useless website).

And who knows, maybe there are a lot of FBI informants running with BLM? It would fit the "agenda"...Since I thought Obama wanted to incite race wars in America and whatnot?

No one's ever really looked into it -- because no one felt the need to find excuses or explanations for BLM like with the Oregon guys.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Let me guess, #6 is how I'M somehow racist for being reverse-racist against racism that was caused by racism against a race?

The power lies in the accusation, not the facts.

I could call you racist on here all day and eventually people will start believing it. I mean, it worked against Trump didn't it? A guy who spent the last 40 years employing minorities and has countless black celebrities and friends that support him. But don't pay any attention to that.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I had a boss that had "black friends" and hired black people. When he was alone with me, he'd say some of the most racist stuff I've ever heard anyone say -- anywhere.

Just because he was around them, hired them to do a task or job and pretended to be their "friend" -- didn't mean he didn't look down on them or think he was better than them.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

Your just a racist, admit it. I mean you worked for a racist, and that's all I needed to know.

edit on 17-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Are you? I don't know, but I do know that for a long time now, anyone who doesn't go along with the SJW agenda is considered racist whether we are or not.

And as long as that big lie gets told often enough ... you know what they say. Of course, after a while, you end up calling enough people racist, that either just about everyone in the country is racist or people start looking around and realize that you are full of it.

In this case, I think people are finally waking up to the crap the SJWs have been peddling.

The little boy has cried wolf one too many times. It's too bad, too, because racism does exist, but it's been trivialized to the point where no one recognizes it in the face of 1st world problems. "Ummmm, you said 'black hole!' You RACIST!"
"OMG ... You just packed a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for your child. Don't you know that's RACIST!" and so on and so forth.

I mean, for goodness sakes ... If you have to be told that something is "dog whistle" or that there is unspoken rhetoric behind a thing in order for it to be racist, then maybe the problem exists solely in that person's head and not the other person's heart, but we go on thinking that the person crying wolf is the one doing us all a favor by pointing out the racists.
edit on 17-3-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Terrorist head Donald Trump.

Donald Trump Warns of 'Riots' If Republicans Force a Contested Convention
news.vice.com...

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

The greatest feats of mental gymnastics I see being performed in this thread are by you. You're using BLM's racism and open calls for racial violence as a convoluted excuse to criticize white racism, based entirely on the assumption that BLM's actions are instigating and therefore exposing white racism (it's almost like you think BLM's incendiary rhetoric is a good thing for exposing such, which is disturbing).

That's the biggest leap I've seen being made in this thread thus far.

This isn't about white racism, and you know it. You'd like to make it about white racism because you don't want to talk about black racism. You don't want to talk about the fact that the only reason these douchebags aren't in jail is because they're "minority activists", and therefore not terrorists.

Are the SJW's "protected classes" above the law?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I could call you racist on here all day and eventually people will start believing it. I mean, it worked against Trump didn't it? A guy who spent the last 40 years employing minorities and has countless black celebrities and friends that support him. But don't pay any attention to that.

I think in this case people that don't like trump spent a lot of money to frame him ad a racist. Don't think BLM going against trump was because he is a racist. They were bought and paid for by Soros. People think he's a communist his not by any means. He believes that the only path to world peace is countries no longer exist and everyone is under one government such as the UN. So he sees it as his duty to destroy countries in Hus attempt to have one world order. And he sees everything as pawns including BLM. Just look where ever he spends money the government in control is either removed or somehow weakened. Its so bad that if you want to know where the next rebellion is just watch where he sends money.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I think in this case people that don't like trump spent a lot of money to frame him ad a racist. Don't think BLM going against trump was because he is a racist. They were bought and paid for by Soros. People think he's a communist his not by any means. He believes that the only path to world peace is countries no longer exist and everyone is under one government such as the UN. So he sees it as his duty to destroy countries in Hus attempt to have one world order. And he sees everything as pawns including BLM. Just look where ever he spends money the government in control is either removed or somehow weakened. Its so bad that if you want to know where the next rebellion is just watch where he sends money.

Why pray tell do someone have to wait on Soros to go against Trump, nothing that racist dick ever said made him endearing to me.
edit on 17-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I know one thing if I lived in or near Cleveland I would be preparing like a hurricane were coming; boarding up windows or bugging out. The militarization of the Cleveland police is ramping up and while I don't believe they are as bad as Cincinnati there is very likely a sizable racist streak in the department.

You couple that with the racist, anti-american and anti-authoritarian sentiment these protest groups often have; the entire police department is going to be on a razor's edge. Also any counter protests that take place will no doubt antagonize the situation and at that point all you need is a provocateur and it's boom goes the dynamite.

Every racist is just dancing along to the tune of the PTB.

"And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation" Acts 17:26

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Well show me where i made any comment even remotely racist? Or were you not referring to me?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Terrorist head Donald Trump.

Donald Trump Warns of 'Riots' If Republicans Force a Contested Convention
news.vice.com...

Way to quote a news article instead of Trump himself.......

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

It probably doesn't mention the fact that Trump was responding to a question about what he thinks might happen if he is cheated out of the nomination.

But who needs context when you can post a 3 second clip and spin it whichever way you want? I mean context only applies to when Sanders says white people can't be poor and that he isn't responsible for his supporters actions but Trump is.
edit on 17-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: dragonridr

Why pray tell do someone have to wait on Soros to go against Trump, nothing that racist dick ever said made me endearing to him.

BLM was started by Soros in Ferguson he sent people their to even pay protestors. The whole movement is his. Move on dot org is also his creation and the other group that wants to cause riots riots against Trump. Its no coincidence I assure you but I'd wager the Koch brothers will get involved soon they love to go against Soros. Their motivation is they think corporations should control government . unfortunately us pawns in the middle don't have anyone spending billions. Trump may it may not be a racist I don't know what he thinks I'm not a mind reader. What I will say is he has black and Hispanic friends and they seem to think he's not. Maybe people just see what they want to see. You seem convinced he is yet have you met him? Can you read minds? You can say he's made dumb ass comments but even that doesn't make him a racist. Me I like Bernie though lately he's said some incredibly stupid things.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

The greatest feats of mental gymnastics I see being performed in this thread are by you. You're using BLM's racism and open calls for racial violence as a convoluted excuse to criticize white racism, based entirely on the assumption that BLM's actions are instigating and therefore exposing white racism (it's almost like you think BLM's incendiary rhetoric is a good thing for exposing such, which is disturbing).

That's the biggest leap I've seen being made in this thread thus far.

This isn't about white racism, and you know it. You'd like to make it about white racism because you don't want to talk about black racism. You don't want to talk about the fact that the only reason these douchebags aren't in jail is because they're "minority activists", and therefore not terrorists.

Are the SJW's "protected classes" above the law?

You hit the nail on the head thank you.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join