It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Activist: 'We Will Incite Riots Everywhere If Trump Wins'

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I say riot. Show us what you got, BLM. Go destroy some storefronts, steal some TVs and Air Jordans. That'll get your point across.

I'd ask, "Why aren't these people in jail already?", but we all know the answer. So, f# the cops too, and let 'em riot anyway. Don't even bother showing up, police. We can handle bugs.

In fact, I invite these retards to come over to my house and do their worst.

That will be a night to remember. Have at it, jackasses. We need some good thugs-s#ing-their-pants memes.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

"Obama is a secret Muslim" .....yeah he is

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie
You might want to recheck your Trump wants to ban all muslims. What he actually said is he wanted a temporary ban coming into our country until we can figure out how to weed out the bad ones.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh he's got my vote.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie
Could you please show me in his words where he said any of what you posted.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: SolarTai

The fact is these people are terrorists hell bent on destroying any sense of freedom that america once had.

Trump is the only candidate running that will stop this madness and return our country to the state it was in before all this demonic political correctness mutilated it into and unrecognizable form.

Yes, Trump will bring back our shining light of greatness by......

BANNING ALL MUSLIMS! - Get out of here, you terrorists!
ROUNDING UP MILLIONS OF FAMILIES AND DEPORTING THEM - Get out of here you rapists!
SILENCING THE MEDIA! - We don't need your negative 'facts'!
TORTURE AND MORE TORTURE! - Because waterboarding is for p*****s!
MURDERING INNOCENT FAMILIES OF TERRORISTS - Because let's face it, probably guilty- and who cares.

Yeah, with Trump we can FINALLY get back to the good stuff... And do away with all that hippy dippy, politically correct NAZI crap like equality and empathy. Puke.

That is hilarious, since it is Obama himself who we already have seen do ALL the things you just said including murdering families of terrorists and deporting tons of Muslims, having the media say only what he allows, while only pretending to have empathy and acting just like a real Nazi himself. WE HAVE NOT HOWEVER SEEN TRUMP DO ANY OF IT.

If Actions speak louder than words, then look no further than Obama for a true life example of all those bad things you attempt to assign on to Trump. That is some delusional case of duplicity and swapped identity going on. You may want to have that looked at.
edit on 17-3-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

To me personally? No. Why? Because I'm sure if white people were upset about something and were angry and pushed enough (and subsequently the actions of a few were blown out of proportion) into "riots" -- they wouldn't want to be called terrorists.

Everyone's the good guy, didn't you know? Everyone is on the "right side" of history and the issues. Hell, German soldiers in WWII thought Americans were evil, and we just shake our heads and think they were misguided. To them, we were the misguided ones until they lost the war.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Sure, Obama has been terrible and has undoubtedly not only made things worse but has set back race relations...it probably can get worse for them though and likely will. I can fully understand why the prospect of having Trump in the oval office would terrify them, his rhetoric isn't very inclusive to say the least.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I don't really get it, are impoverished black people meant to feel safe in America with him as president?

Not sure, but they sure haven't been safe with Obama, and since Obama promised them success, but instead only delivers destruction and even more impoverishment to them, they couldn't be any worse off.

8 years of broken promises and they still follow this clown like he is some kind of messiah. I don't know if it's just plain stupidity or some sort of mind trick.

edit on 17-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

If white people threatened violence in order to make people fear their actions if they don't get their way (and there are those who do) they should be called just that regardless of what they want. A terrorist is a terrorist.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just realized something. White racists love BLM. Seriously, hear me out ....

BLM gives white people who are racist an excuse to come a little further out of the closet about their latent racism. These people feel justified in pushing the envelope just a "little" bit more.

It's like a little kid justifying their own actions by comparing what they do to what someone else just did.

"Well Johnny stole a candy bar, so why is it so wrong for ME to steal a candy bar?!"

And what's really messed up is whenever a white person does something racist, they're not part of some larger group. Nope, we never lump them together with a larger community of white nationalist/pride/power people ... they're just lone nutjobs and were somehow "pushed" into their racism by reverse racism from black people.

So, in the end even white people who are racist aren't really at fault ... because some black people were originally racist against them.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation

If white people threatened violence in order to make people fear their actions if they don't get their way (and there are those who do) they should be called just that regardless of what they want. A terrorist is a terrorist.

And what do you think we (white Americans) are called in the Middle East?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I agree, and I'm pretty sure black racists love BLM too.

At least we can see eye to eye on the fact that the group exists as an agitator for racial division.
edit on 17-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Weren't the "protestors" in Oregon referred to as "domestic terrorists" by the leftists simply because they threatened violence if they didn't get their way?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Khaleesi

To me personally? No. Why? Because I'm sure if white people were ....

Lets just stop right there. Why do you have to make this a racial issue?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Because, it IS a racial issue?

BLM = Black Lives Matter?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Sure the Oregon guys did or at least the media tried to paint them as terrorists-- but it wasn't easy to get anyone to really go along with that. The media had to push really, really hard. If the media had to sell it so hard, you can tell it wasn't something Americans were to eager to buy.

edit on 17-3-2016 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Aaaaand because a few people got "brave on Twitter" somehow they speak for the entire movement in an official capacity and have the courage to actually take action? Most people talk a much bigger game on their keyboard...

True, but unfortunately we already have evidence of what BLM is like. Or are we treating BLM like Anonymous now?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Sure the Oregon guys did or at least the media tried to paint them as terrorists-- but it wasn't easy to get anyone to really go along with that. The media had to push really, really hard. If the media had to sell it so hard, you can tell it wasn't something Americans were to eager to buy.

Oh, enough bought the snake oil. Saw it here on the web.

Might have to dig up a quote or two, if that's allowed.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Why are the Oregon protesters not called terrorist?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

An interesting contrast.

I would recommend everyone re-read.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join