It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Activist: 'We Will Incite Riots Everywhere If Trump Wins'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Please white people, just go along with this!

Stay at home, don't say anything, and above all, don't vote for Trump.

You have been warned.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: introvert

Feel free to ignore the content and resort to dreary knit-picking and petty shaming while you go back to your safe zone, that's your right.

Petty?

You don't think that altering the title of the thread for partisan purposes is petty? Doesn't the content speak for itself, or must you purposefully regurgitate the group-think terms to satisfy the dog whistle mentality?

But I also notice you used another one of the terms bashed in to the minds of the Right Wing nutters......'safe zone'.

Well, I guess I was right. Original thought is rare.

Hilarious!

"Dog whistle mentality"

"Right wing nutters"

What a hypocrit.

And whats wrong with calling the guy a terrorist? He may as well be for inciting a riot.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Hilarious! "Dog whistle mentality" "Right wing nutters" What a hypocrit.

What did I say that was hypocritical?

And whats wrong with calling the guy a terrorist? He may as well be for inciting a riot.

Inciting a riot is another charge in and of itself. Other actions have to take place to consider them a terrorist.

Also, considering Trump's recent comments, could he be considered a terrorist for inciting riots?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolarTai

The fact is these people are terrorists hell bent on destroying any sense of freedom that america once had.

Trump is the only candidate running that will stop this madness and return our country to the state it was in before all this demonic political correctness mutilated it into and unrecognizable form.

Yes, Trump will bring back our shining light of greatness by......

BANNING ALL MUSLIMS! - Get out of here, you terrorists!
ROUNDING UP MILLIONS OF FAMILIES AND DEPORTING THEM - Get out of here you rapists!
SILENCING THE MEDIA! - We don't need your negative 'facts'!
TORTURE AND MORE TORTURE! - Because waterboarding is for p*****s!
MURDERING INNOCENT FAMILIES OF TERRORISTS - Because let's face it, probably guilty- and who cares.

Yeah, with Trump we can FINALLY get back to the good stuff... And do away with all that hippy dippy, politically correct NAZI crap like equality and empathy. Puke.

edit on 17-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
well guess what...

BLM website is very slow loading.

Can't imagine why?

blacklivesmatter.com...

AND....

DaaaHaHaHa

There's a lot of places like that, at times there have been cert warnings about ATS, I presume from Microsoft, no blocking though. Any blocking then needs to be explore for the whys and fors. If Firefox has a problem with the site enough to block it, they should be more specific, the warning given there is not specific since these browsers need to comply with security agencies who steal info themselves by force.

Did you check on any video BTW, was that blocked too?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

I am glad you agree with trump. Nice to see some form of reasonable posts in this thread.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

But I also notice you used another one of the terms bashed in to the minds of the Right Wing nutters....

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm getting sick and tired of watching crap like this go unchecked while saying libtard will damn near get you banned.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Feel free to ignore the content and resort to dreary knit-picking and petty shaming while you go back to your safe zone, that's your right.

Petty?

You don't think that altering the title of the thread for partisan purposes is petty? Doesn't the content speak for itself, or must you purposefully regurgitate the group-think terms to satisfy the dog whistle mentality?

But I also notice you used another one of the terms bashed in to the minds of the Right Wing nutters......'safe zone'.

So your definition of an activist includes making threats of violence in response to not getting what said activist wants?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I don't really get it, are impoverished black people meant to feel safe in America with him as president?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
I don't really get it, are impoverished black people meant to feel safe in America with him as president?

Just look at what the institutional Democrats have done.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

This rapper is obviously just a drug ruined racist who hates all whites, and chooses this Trump thing to voice that hatred, while using the situation to mask his true motivation which is simply that he is a racist imbecile. Not even worth the time of even bothering about him.

If he does riot, all he will do is get himself and his followers if he even has any killed when the swat teams show up to give him a lead shower. I'm sure his pals will run and ditch him long before the danger comes to meet them though.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

Petty?

So your definition of an activist includes making threats of violence in response to not getting what said activist wants?

No. But that is not a terrorist either.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015

Not sure, but they sure haven't been safe with Obama, and since Obama promised them success, but instead only delivers destruction and even more impoverishment to them, they couldn't be any worse off.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Also, considering Trump's recent comments, could he be considered a terrorist for inciting riots?

I would consider that a yes and no all according to who you talk to, for my part I think the man needs some kind of analysis. As for this thread, I can feel the spittles coming through the screen, something I never felt discussing 9/11, a forum that opens and shuts like a W......never mind.
There is a disgrace in some of the comments here.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

There is a disgrace in some of the comments here.

And I am sure I've contributed to that.

My apologies.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
And i'll post it here as well..

According to this Sheriff ...

www.liveleak.com...

Sheriff Clarke identifies the disrupters that are targeting Donald Trump as
riot starters who show up for the express purpose of creating chaos. He says,
“This is a threat to ordered liberty in the United States of America. Look,
these presidential candidates and their supporters have every right to
participate in this process in our democratic state here in the United States
of America.”

“And for that to be thwarted by these bullies, these goons, is downright
wrong.” Clarke says, “Look, the Chicago police, the officers were
under-resourced last night. Shame on the Chicago Police administrators for not
putting their line officers in a position to be able to accomplish their
mission, which was to have this rally go on.”

He says, “This rally was cancelled in the name of public safety? Why don’t we
cancel these rebellions in the name of public safety? These people had their
civil rights violated, who showed up at this rally and wanted to participate,
as the Constitution allows, in our presidential election politics. Donald
Trump’s First Amendment rights were squashed last night because of the
cancellation of this rally.”

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Khaleesi

Well it was obvious that the word was changed to incite fear and show bias. It was the ONLY word from the original headline that was changed. . . .

That's because it was the only word in the original title that was incorrect. Threatening protest would make them activists. Threatening Riots not to mention the words "hell bent", makes them more of a terrorist; threatening and attempting to intimidate others into submitting to their agenda.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: Khaleesi

Well it was obvious that the word was changed to incite fear and show bias. It was the ONLY word from the original headline that was changed. . . .

Curious, I did not feel any fear from the title nor seen the bias.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
... brain fart happening right now...

as to my reply: 'We Will Incite Riots Everywhere If Trump Wins'

Abbie Hoffmann and various radical Revolutionaries of the Weather-Underground & Weathermen also spouted that kind-of-rhetoric back during the 60's counter revolution

'Trump' was not the focus then... the Pigs of the Establishment were... Assheads like Tricky-Dick Nixon were the focus...

Oh how has the revolutionaries become the enemy they once despised... the whole Chicago political machine under the Daly dynasty has become the ACORN- Obama- Emmanuel (et al) toilet/cesspool of new commanders of corruption in that 2nd City of perversion...

that voice of someone at BLM, spouting that violence crud... is as much a zealot as the enemy muslim pilots that commandeered 4 commercial aircraft on 11 September (AKA; 9-11)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Bet ya can't really prove any of that dreck.

The results speak for themselves.

Yeah I probably can't prove dreck like:

Trumpers favor white guy who punches black protester. (there's only pages and pages defending the white guy)
Trump said illegal Mexicans are rapists (there's only video proof)
Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group (it's only the title of this thread and repeated many times)
Trumpers favor white officers killing unarmed black men (they only call BLM terrorists)
Ban all Muslims (Trump said it, and his supporters cheer for it)
1st Black American President probably not eligible and could be a secret muslim (Trump said it many times, as have his supporters)

So which one can't I prove?

Lets see....

The "protesrer" .....do you think if some white guy went into an Obama convention calling everyone the N word he would have gotten punched? Not defending the white guy (he got arrested by the way) but that guy had it coming so no sympathy.

"Illegal Mexicans are rapists" ....SOME illegal Mexicans ARE rapists.

"Ban all Muslims"..... yeah temporarily

"Trumpers favor white officers killing unarmed black men" ....prove it

"Obama is a secret Muslim" .....yeah he is

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join