It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BLM Activist: 'We Will Incite Riots Everywhere If Trump Wins'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JustAnObservation

The real racists are finally rearing their heads now.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: SolarTai
This is just another nail in the coffin of these animals that think they are human. They have no right, NONE, to stop trump from saving america. Yet they continue to threaten violence on a hero of the people. When trump is president i predict that riots will happen and they will be put down like the dogs that they are.

Please see a doctor.

Says the person so threatened by whiteness.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

My thoughts as well. To me great means more like.. a dream that can be realized. Prosperity. Opportunity. Jobs ad safety, the freedom to live, choose, worship as one pleases without fear. Strength and protection. Ingenuity.. the ability to rise and make a better life for yourself than even your parents had. White never crossed my mind, that should apply to all people. Sad state, when people hear great and think white. Sickens me.
edit on 17-3-2016 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2016 by JustAnObservation because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: JustAnObservation
a reply to: angeldoll

Trump said "lets make america white again"? Please post a video/source so that I can see. That sure would be an awful thing to say! Or did you just make that up?

I thought it was "lets make america great again" and I am so sorry that in your mind and the mind of other sick people, that translates to white. Shame.

Yeah that's getting old isn't it? He has even addressed the issue of lack of jobs in the African American community. He talked about how we need to bring back jobs to our country. Wow, he wants African Americans to be able to find jobs! He's such a racist!

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

The nerve of that man!

But yes, all of this is getting old. Too much of it is just made up nonsense by the ignorant. I am truly shocked and saddened by the current state of affairs.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Ya know, I'm beginning to get a bit tired of these individuals that get on social media to spout ignorance and hate.

I'm also getting tired of the opposite side of the issue that has to use disingenious methods to highlight these problems.

Recently we have seen a surge of Right wingers that have been using the term 'terrorist' completely out of context to cast further negativity upon these issues. Aren't their action bad enough? Do you guys really have to create more group-think propaganda and tactics?

All that does is distract from the real topic at hand and shows that original thought is rare on that side of the aisle. They talk the same, use the same terms and repeat it over and over.....and over.

Bad form OP. I'd almost be willing to engage in this conversation, and concede some specific points, if it were not for the weaselly way you went about presenting the topic.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

That cracked me up as well. Especially coming from ATS where a huge group of wannabe "alphas" act hard over everything under the sun.

Both sides would bust a grape and then run from the juice.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Feel free to ignore the content and resort to dreary knit-picking and petty shaming while you go back to your safe zone, that's your right.
edit on 17-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

BLM is a protest group against institutional racism. If you don't like them, blame the cops who murdered unarmed black men and the criminal justice system that protects those cops.

Old white guy punches black protester -- Trumpers favor white guy.
Black protester punches white guy -- Trumpers favor white guy
Black Lives Matter -- a terrorist group, says Trumpers
White police officer kills unarmed black man -- Trumpers favor white officer
illegal Mexicans -- mostly rapists, says Trumpers
Muslims - Ban them all, says Trumpers
1st Black American President-- Probably not eligible, could be a secret muslim, says Trumpers

Trumpers, "we're not racists and bigots, we just think like racists and bigots, and attract racists and bigots to our rallies"

edit on 17-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Bet ya can't really prove any of that dreck.

The results speak for themselves.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: FullBloodedNative
One black person does something idiotic on twitter..(conservative logic) speaks for entire BLM.

Also call them terrorists..but when Trump does it..a good thing.

(post by introvert removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Having technical difficulties

edit on 3/17/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
well guess what...

BLM website is very slow loading.

Can't imagine why?

blacklivesmatter.com...

AND....

DaaaHaHaHa

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Oh nevermind
edit on 3/17/2016 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Bet ya can't really prove any of that dreck.

The results speak for themselves.

Yeah I probably can't prove dreck like:

Trumpers favor white guy who punches black protester. (there's only pages and pages defending the white guy)
Trump said illegal Mexicans are rapists (there's only video proof)
Black Lives Matter is a terrorist group (it's only the title of this thread and repeated many times)
Trumpers favor white officers killing unarmed black men (they only call BLM terrorists)
Ban all Muslims (Trump said it, and his supporters cheer for it)
1st Black American President probably not eligible and could be a secret muslim (Trump said it many times, as have his supporters)

So which one can't I prove?

edit on 17-3-2016 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

So in a nutshell this is your response to the content in question.

edit on 17-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Riot until the cows come home.

You think cops are looking to shoot blacks for no reason on an ordinary day?

Give them a damned good reason and watch the bodies pile up.

These folks know a Trump presidency means likely fewer handouts.

Loot while you still can I guess eh?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I said in my first post that I would concede some points on this issue because I do not completely agree with how they are conducting themselves.

But I cannot begin to do that when the OP has decided, obviously, to present it in a disingenuous and incorrect manner.

It's a matter of principle and honesty. Why do you feel you have to be dishonest?

I'd rather stick my fingers in my ears, but I feel compelled to call you out for your lack of honesty and integrity. If you have to make things up, your point is lost.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Introvert is just trying to twist facts. He cant stand the thought that these poor ol "people" could be evil minions of the leftist agenda.

The fact is these people are terrorists hell bent on destroying any sense of freedom that america once had. They want me and you in graves and they will lower themselves to standards not seen since the nazi regimen to do that.

Trump is the only candidate running that will stop this madness and return our country to the state it was in before all this demonic political correctness mutilated it into and unrecognizable form.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join