It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought insersion via em frequencies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sociolpath

Unfortunately, I can understand your distrust of the mental health profession. I have detailed my experiences in a number of posts here on ATS over the last few years.

Having said that, I believe there is one type of mental health treatment you may find to be effective. That treatment is hypnotherapy. Hypnotherapy addresses your thought processes at the lowest level; that is, the subconscious. If thoughts are being implanted in your conscious mind, the subconscious, being at the lowest level of awareness, can be programmed to ignore or transform those destructive thoughts. You may want to see if there is a certified hypnotherapist in your area. However, there are some self-hypnosis techniques that you may find helpful until you are able to locate a trustworthy therapist.

Other natural medications that you might want to consider are those that positively affect your brain's cannabinoid receptors. Couple that with meditation and/or deep thought may bring you some relief.

Good luck on your journey!

-dex

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

I understand what you're trying to say, but it's just not possible.

Serotonin is primarily found in the central nervous system, blood platelets and gastrointestinal tract of animals (including us). Roughly 90% of it is found in the gastrointestinal tract and it's used to regulate intestinal movements.

If your (rough) theory was true, we should be able to pick up RF and hear it through other animals stomachs.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DexterRiley

As it stands today any Psychologist or Psychiatrist knows how to preform hypnosis. I admit that psychotropic meds do have adverse side effects.

But they help people stop thinking about killing other people or killing themselves because of something they believe.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I think one of these Velostat hats would possibly give someone some comfort of mind but have no idea if they would or could do anything but provide an emotional comfort zone......I believe that if you feel the primal need to defend yourself from others or to defend them by self-immolating to protect them from you then you should be under your Doctors care,there are many doctors with many opinions all valid and professional and different treatment programs and components....in any case WHENEVER you have extended or full bore primal survival level thoughts you must get help....it could be anything from stress to diet to lack of sleep to hormonal imbalances of many kinds to a more serious thing like depression or other illnesses all of which can to some degrees be treated. So there is never a need to fear treatment when you are hurt and there are many different types of "hurt".

I didnt mean to underscore the seriousness of the OPs need to see their Dr. I was trying to make commentary on a reply comment.....the OP simply needs to know that you cannot hurt people or yourself and that if you have the overwhelming urge to hurt someone or yourself you need to initiae a geographical relocation and take a walk to another locale or area where you can either acess a crisis line via telephone or make an immediate trip to see a DR .

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

As it stands today any Psychologist or Psychiatrist knows how to preform hypnosis.
With all due respect, I'll have to disagree with you on that one. There are a lot of very specific techniques that have to be employed to effectively use hypnotherapy. That's the reason I would only recommend that someone who is certified in hypnotherapy be used in that capacity.

I admit that psychotropic meds do have adverse side effects.
And unfortunately because the complex interactions of these psychotropics with brain chemistry is not completely understood, the possibility of adverse reactions is higher than in other medications.

But they help people stop thinking about killing other people or killing themselves because of something they believe.
Sometimes they do. Once the proper medication, or combination of medications, is found this may be the case. However, the prescribing physician has to guess as to which set of medications may be effective. Then, based on subjective feedback from the patient, the treatment may be altered until an acceptable level of relief is reported. Unfortunately, based on the level of "thought malfunction" an acceptable level of relief might consist of turning the patient into a drooling pile of flesh content with the intellectual stimulation of a Bugs Bunny cartoon.

-dex

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

I was thinking along the lines of an intra-cerebral transaction of already finely filtered and categorised information hitchiking or deflecting off of that bridge over that physical gap in functional proximity to another paralell compatable data conduit which could be influenced by the nearby mechanical action more than the chemical one. It wouldnt be the fault or dysfunction of the seratonin found elsewehere if it were not catalysing anything at all which could be picked up telepathiclly...just like with Real Estate its all about location.

But I was just ballparking it all ....lol.

I didnt know seratnonin was used by the body with such versatility.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

There are drugs available to the public that if one gives it about a year some legal firm is presenting on television that its a bad drug. The problem is we are all different in more than just appearance and these issues transcend and real divide, in retrospect to philosophy.

What can kill a patient given certain conditions can save 10,000 others. So yes it is possible that in actual research studies a medication passes to human consumption that harms some people.

Go back about 100 years and you would find that "Hospitals" as defined at the time did not treat diseases considered terminal.

You will also find for that matter psychosis in that same regard.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Please remember,

No one hates you. There is love. Peace. Maybe not now and here, but it exists.

Please, trust a doctor. There are good ones that care and only want to help.

See one. Call for help on a phone in the real world.

Suffering will end either way. Dont end yourself before it ends itself.

Hear my words.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

my mom was a nurse. She would tell you that pain is not finite. We are.

Let it pass. It will and only you will remain

Trust someone once more. It cant hurt worse than the alternative. You know that.

edit on 3 17 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Go back about 100 years and you would find that "Hospitals" as defined at the time did not treat diseases considered terminal. You will also find for that matter psychosis in that same regard.

I agree those "hospitals" of the early 20th century, especially those purporting to treat mental illness, were anything but. It's only within the last half century or so that there was any attempt to actually address mental illness with the goal of curing the patient. Insane asylums were places where society locked up crazy people to keep them from hurting themselves or others.

That point was really driven home to me a few years ago when I was doing some genealogical research. I came across the death certificate of a distant relative who had died in one of those institutions in the 1920's. He was in his late twenties. The cause of death was "natural causes."

-dex

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath

I didnt say I enttertain them, I .mentioned that these technologies broadcast these sorts of thoughts. I am warning the members here of this harmful technology before I leave the site.

There exists no such technology. Understanding of thought is very limited and the neuroscience difficult. They do experiments with physically implanted electrodes in rats and monkeys and get a small window on cognitive computing.
There is no way to broadcast, especially remotely, any sorts of "controlling" thoughts. It simply is not even remotely scientifically possible. The brain is not a radio receiver.

The only controlling thoughts are malfunctioning parts of your own brain causing horrible distress on your conscious self. It is truly awful but it is not somebody else doing it, and it isn't your fault or "Their" fault or anything like that.

Your response is exactly what I'd expect from a mind controlled slave. I'm not saying you are one of their plants here but you definitively eat their fruit.

I'm not sick and going to the hospital is the only thing that made me sick.

You are describing in yourself a classic symptom of paranoid schizophrenia.
edit on 17-3-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Even in relation to a Brief Reactive Psychosis a fundamental flaw in the argument of the discerner is Homicidal or Suicidal Ideations.

In my perspective Psychosis also relates to Genetic memory where due to adverse environmental conditions. In example the advent of the Industrial Revolution; with respect to expecting people to work 16 hours per day, and Bipolar Disorder.

The advent of the Depressive Phase today is consistent with life spans of that age.

Something I find interesting with all due respect in consideration.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: sociolpath
They have been doing this to me for several years. This is what I mentioned in my introdrucry post but until now found it best not to explain here.

They have devices or weaponry that can insert thoughts into the mind. With me the thoughts have ranged from killing people, myself, or doing vandalism. I am not A violent person nor do i intend to be. I wish all livinh creatures no harm. The intention is to get me into the evil prison system where I'm no longer a threat to them.

All of this started when I chose not to take their ssri medication anymore 2.6 years ago. My current lifestyle makes it difficult for them to get a fix on my location but when I was in a stable job the attacks were unbearable as I could not leave the location. At my house along with the evil thoughts, they also broadcast a fear of leaving the house so I'll.stat in the effected areas.

I thought I had gotten away but as I'm always raising awareness of the dangers of SSRIs they have found me again.

Why SSRIs you might ask? Do your research between psychotic breaks, gun violence, and SSRIs. The FDA knows that these drugs are hurting people but they don't care as long as they keep a patient on them for over a year their job us done. The SSRI creates a neural subnetwork that picks up the frequencies. Once a patient has the subneural network installed, a targeted stream of RF frequencies can insert any thoughts they want.I'm starting to think that brain surgery is the only way to remove the network but I'm not a brain scientist and don't know the full extent of how it works or how far accross the brain it spreads.

I know the community here hasn't understood me or much of my posts in the past and that okay I don't hold it against you I was just hoping that some people could understand my thoughts and I enjoy reading the philosophy and metaphysics section.

It's gotten to the point I don't think I can be on this site anymore. They are tracking me here. If I read a page here, it doesn't matter where I'm at they begin transmitting. So also as a warning when I leave, the beings/ people you are worried are pulling the strings behind the NWO are closely monitoring this site.

Hey, I don't know if you'll be back to read this but I hope you do because you are experiencing tremendous mental pain, and have been for years. This is terrible. I feel so badly for you it makes my heart hurt. You didn't come on here and say what you did to get that reaction, I totally sense you came here and told us because YOU want answers. Why this is happening and how to stop it.

If the thinking you OWN as a nonviolent person is unable to put a muzzle on the bad thoughts you're receiving, you need help from an outside source. Your nonviolent thinking you OWN made you come on here to try to get some help/answers. So that is a big step. If you enjoy the metaphysical threads then that tells me that you are open to hear what to do next.

Here's a plan.

Check into a hospital and tell them the thoughts. You have to because it's serious to you and your head amd you don't like it. Those bad thoughts have no business being in your head. So you have to take action to save yourself.

When you get to the hospital you have to be clear how SSRI's effect you negatively. You are on here now clearly stating that. Tell them to try something else and you must be willing to take the risk because if you don't, the only option left is going on with something that is hurting your thinking very badly. So take something else, something you haven't tried just in case it does work. Then you start studying up on spiritual ways to protect yourself, to protect your brain from invading thoughts. Just what if the thought to end your life isn't your own like you say so, or any conspiracy, but you are actually hearing the thoughts of someone else in real time who is thinking this. What would you say to them? Not to do it. But not just that, you have got to learn techniques to shield youself from negative energy. You need to study about how to keep your brain healthy and thoughts healthy. This takes work on your part. The energy work you learn REPAIRS flaws in your brain and prevents new flawed thinking from forming. So taking meds to stabalize yourself because its got this bad you, then once you are stabilized take the time to learn energy work or invent a new method never heard of before to stop the bad thoughts, then write a manual and share it with others who may need it. Sounds like you're not keen on taking drugs but do what you have to do to get medically stabilized first. Later on, work to get off them, then use your energy work divinely inspired to protect your brain from being hijacked by ugly thoughts.

In addition, what if there is another patient at the hospital that needs you. To talk to you, be a listener for.

You know you need to square away your brain. Take the step and go. Use your OWN brain to over-ride the paranoia and man up and just go. Not doing so is disrespectful to your OWN mind and cowardly. Face your uncertsinty. You can't live like this. Running, hiding out, its causing you too much pain, doing you no good, getting so bad you posted about it.

God bless you.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

You beautiful person.Well done.

*Inclines head,respectfully*

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ericthedoubter

Stands one pace to the right and also "Inclines head,respectfully".

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join