It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D's & R's Want To Stop Trump?; Cruz & Hillary Debate!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
It seems to me with Mr. Trump refusing to debate Cruz and Kasich...there's an opportunity for Cruz to steal the stage from Trump...and Hillary to sideline Trump, by the two of them agreeing to a private debate.

Ted Cruz would look and act like the Republican front-runner...stealing Trump thunder...and Hillary would be able to diminish Trump by treating his competitor as her opposition for the general election.

That said, I would love to see Cruz and Clinton debate, anyway.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It seems to me with Mr. Trump refusing to debate Cruz and Kasich...there's an opportunity for Cruz to steal the stage from Trump...and Hillary to sideline Trump, by the two of them agreeing to a private debate.

Ted Cruz would look and act like the Republican front-runner...stealing Trump thunder...and Hillary would be able to diminish Trump by treating his competitor as her opposition for the general election.

That said, I would love to see Cruz and Clinton debate, anyway.

That is pretty brilliant. I'd rather see Bernie, of course, but I love the idea of Trump really shooting himself in the foot with his decision to not show up.
edit on 17-3-2016 by Abysha because: Missing word

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Meh, it's a wash I think.

On the one hand, it's cool he's telling the GOP to pound sand, but then he's going to be talking to AIPAC instead. And they are just as scumbaggy as the Republicans.

As far as Cruz and Clinton, why anyone would pay any credence to anything that comes out of their mouths is beyond me.

So whatever

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
For another thing, being noticeably absent, it would make it look like Trump was afraid to debate either one of them.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

A complete and utter idiot. This fool has no real plan, just says the same five things over and over and yet he still leads.

I finally watched an entire debate and saw absolutely nothing of substance. How is this fool leading anything? He fears debates and that much is true. When asked by the other fools on being more clear about what his actual plans are, he has nothing but using the same old phrases over and over. IDIOT.
edit on 17-3-2016 by FullBloodedNative because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
For another thing, being noticeably absent, it would make it look like Trump was afraid to debate either one of them.

Afraid?

The guy who's taking on the democrats, the republicans, the establishment at large and its big money interests, the entire MSM media complex and who has done so from the jump, pretty much Trump vs anyone and everyone and who's done countless debates and beat Cruz repeatedly, is afraid?

No. These debates serve almost no purpose at this point beyond lining the pockets of the media. Same questions over and over again asked of the same candidates. Anyone who's followed the election knows where everyone stands.

Seriously, what's the point of more debates at this juncture? So we can witness more "gotcha" questions?
edit on 17-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

top topics

join