It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airport employee caught stealing passengers drugs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
www.kxly.com...

Police released new surveillance video of a Spokane TSA Screener convicted of stealing drugs out of passenger's luggage.
Screener Wendy Swason's co-workers turned her in for swiping pain killers out of the bags she was supposed to be searching for explosives.

We're supposed to trust them???

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
ok...now, does this really surprise anyone????!!!! i know of a couple people who have lost small items, such as eletric razors, and alarm clocks.....they reported it but nothing other than a letter asking them to file a police report in the city where it was lost...........yeah, i trust the system......

posted on Jan, 11 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Lol maybe I should become an airport screener. God knows doctors don't prescribe pain killers anymore.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This is old news. One of the reasons I've stopped travelling by airplane is the number of "small" thefts I've suffered in the airports over the years. Authorities know about it, arrest the occasional culprit to quell popular outrage, and then move on. It's ironic: in an age of paranoia-based security the unsuspecting passengers' luggage can be opened at will by unauthorized personnel with dubious security clearances. Imagine this scenario: while the poor passenger is exposed to that modern day torture that is checking-in, an al-Quaeda man, posing as a baggage handler, slips a bomb inside his/her luggage... It's perfectly possible, you know it, so why torturing people with ridiculous security measures? PS: I was being sarcastic, I know the answer.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well who can you trust honestly?

TSA is no more trustworthy then DEA, CIA, FBI, or your local PD.
People are people and people have a tendency to do dumb things.

top topics

join