It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your earliest Memory / Can you remember being Born ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: cosmickat
So as uncomfortable as it is to share this memory on an ATS forum, the reason I choose to is in the hope that somebody within the ATS membership may be able to offer a theory or explanation.

So ATSers.....What are your earliest childhood memories?
Can we remember our birth experience ?

The elite are currently desperate to recruit new slaves for their super soldier army.

Those who have vivid memories of their births have 'alters' (split personalities) that MKUltra can 'activate' for their own use.

They are currently looking for people with hundreds of alters that can be trained to become their new world order anti-christ.

Personally i know of one who has 333 alters. One alter is a 'Gate-keeper'. Another alter is a Delta unit or Assassin.

My advice to ATS members. Keep your mouths shut unless you want the elite to start controlling your mind especially if you know you are already possessed with a daemon alter.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I started taking nootropics a couple years ago and have since found memories coming back to me that I hadn't thought of in a long while. Noopept & alpha-gpc is my preferred stack.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat
My first memory is being held by an adult, and looking down at a man and a woman taking wheels off of our couch. The floor was hard wood and so this was before the carpeting (that's still in the home) was installed. This was when we moved into the house that I grew up in. I was five months old when we made that move.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

You're just not as special as me. I know someone who has 334.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

unexpected response...but thanks for replying

I am pretty sure I have no alters

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: miniatus

originally posted by: anxiouswens
A funny memory I have is from my nursery when I was 3. The toilets were outside toilets and really old. There were stories of someone seeing a big toad in one of the toilets. I hated using them but after that conjured up an image of a gigantic toad lurking and waiting for me.(

You notice a lot of people mention ages 3-4 ... the video I posted ( above this ) .. mentions 3 being about as far back as your memory can go once you pass a certain age.. "Childhood Amnesia"

That is also why I HIGHLY recommend the reader look into the Pineal Gland (Hint: There is a reason the Catholic Church has an altar to the Pine Cone and the Pope's staff has a Pine Cone..)

The 'Past Life Recollection' is greater in kids because their PG hasn't had time to calcify. There are things naturally one can do to de-calcify their PG and get a greater insight to this subject.

The part that mentions " ..mentions 3 being about as far back..." Could this be attributed to language skills not yet developed? How did the Natives describe Cortez when He rowed ashore? Now imagine not being able to put a "name" on what is happening..

You're also going to read that folks have been able to go further back to actually "choosing their parents" (Hint: That is why I mentioned a favorite Aunt; Uncle..)

The 'Father' I had in this 'Life' took My last 'Life' in WWII. He was a Bombardier in a B-24 who flew 34 missions and was overtaken with grief and guilt, We are working off each's "karma" When I was a German citizen. Look at My previous posts and pics. See My German dogs? I'm on My 7th German dog and My 7th German auto..

namaste

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I remember my bedroom when I was about 2, vaguely though. I remember the side door stairs, we lived in a 2 family home on the bottom floor. I remember the kitchen. The front porch. A fireplace with glass door bookcases. A hallway with a low ceiling from the kitchen to the living room. I remember when a pet goldfish died.
I remember that my mother's cat had kittens, it was an aunt- a far relation- upstairs that leased the apartment to us. The cat was named Chanel. Me and my cousin were being babysat by the aunt. The aunt didn't want all these cats. I hid in a closet with the kittens.

OMG I just remembered this now.

edit on 18-3-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

She took the kittens.

There was an argument when my mom got home about the kittens.

Thanks a lot. Now you just have me upset about the kittens lol. No wonder I at one point I had 6 siamese cats and I adopt ones that are ill.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

I have memory of waking up in my cot and feeling all hot and bothered with a bit of a headache and I had dirtied myself. (it was a hot day) I couldn't move to get away from the dirtiness in my nappy and nor could lift my head up.

Dunno why but I immediately starting crying and my mum came in and picked me up. That's all I remember. I would not like to guess an age but my mums arms seem to cover most of me when she picked me up out of the cot.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue
aww
I wish I could remember that far back.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sorry Reldra...wasn't my intention to stir up painful childhood memories, although it is beginning to look more and more that the traumatic events of our childhoods have left the earliest recollections.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

That sounds like a really early memory !

Thank you for replying

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

a reply to: reldra

Sorry Reldra...wasn't my intention to stir up painful childhood memories, although it is beginning to look more and more that the traumatic events of our childhoods have left the earliest recollections.

Thanks for sharing

Actually, thank you. These are things I needed/wanted to know. I knew there was something about that aunt..but did not know what. I had a lovely childhood. But anything that helps fill in memories is helpful.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:30 AM
link   
thank God I don't remember being born. It was a 28 hour labor I am told and included forceps.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   
2-3 years old me waking up after seeing skull and bones. after that just some momments... potty training etc. But the first moment of me realising anything is when i saw that skull and bones and waking up

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Interesting one too

Maybe pirate themed toys / room decor ?

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have a memory from when i was a few months old,just old enough to sit up.I was sitting on a blanket on the lawn next to the neighbours' wooden fence. I remember the smell of the grass,the sunshine on my face,their dog barking (he barked non-stop day and night for years,never since encountered a dog that could bark so continuously,we were the only people living in that area,and we tuned it out,i think,or we'd have gone mad)

I remember falling over and everyone laughed,me too,it was a fun moment.I remember the tumbling sensation,and laughing while i tumbled over.

I saw a photo of that day when i was older,i was wearing a ridiculous knitted cap with cats' ears

That first memory was a good one,i'm happy for that-i have more from age 3 onwards,but they were not always good ones.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I am pretty sure I have no alters

Have you ever blacked-out and reached a destination and you do not even know how you got there ?
Epileptics suffering minor seizures go through this everyday when a daemon takes control. Many epileptics shake, as both the host spirit and daemon fight for control of the host body. The electrical discharge of both spirits fighting for control of the nerves is huge which is why the brain is always in a head-ache afterwards.

Anxiety, anger or fearful moments often cause a person to switch alters and that alter takes over all body movements.

This is why Alister Crowley stuck a big picture of a Red Admiral butterfly on one of his books. Red Admirals return to the place of their birth to lay eggs. In other words, past life talents / memories are passed down through human DNA, similar to the birth place of the Red Admiral butterflies. Alister also mentions 'Butterfly Net' where once the elite know who you are, you are trapped in their net (web) for ever more.

This is also why Heritage websites are quite popular. The elite want to trace ordinary guys to see if that guy falls into any one of the 13 evil families that rule this planet. Rothchilds, Sinclairs (Roslin castle, Scotland) are 2 surnames to look out for.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

thanks again for taking the time to contribute but I have to say that I think you are way off topic as relates to this thread.
I know there are many other threads about mind control and MK Ultra and your comments would be more relevant there, don't you think?

I have never ' blacked out '...I don't suffer from Epilepsy and am pretty sure I have not been attacked by any demons.

Rosslyn Chapel ( which I think is what you meant ) is a beautiful building full of ancient history and deep symbolism. I have visited Rosslyn Chapel 3 times now and have seen something different each time. I would recommend it to anyone who has an interest in architecture and/or symbolism.

Anyhoo !....this thread is about early childhood memories.

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

I'm weary of commiting to "impossible" and "unlikely" conscerning memory. It's true that when we remember we are actively re-writing the memory as we access it. So, therefore the older the memory the higher chance it has been tainted. I mentioned earlier in one of my posts I have memories of my first birthday, the day was photographed by my aunt who didn't believe me that I remembered that day. Long story short I confirmed items and people who were there. One person whomemy mother was adamant was not present, he wasn't present on any of my mothers photos but was in one of my aunts. I never knew my aunt took photos. So in total I had confirmed a memory without any outside influence to taint it beforehand.

I doubt it was psychic phenomena or it may have just been luck but I'm more inclined to think I have a confirmed stable memory of my infancy.

I'm not sure what to make of it since science contradicts it. I have quite a few memories of being a toddler...One memory got me a black eye because it scared the hell out of my uncle lol but alas that is a loong story

posted on Mar, 18 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

We're probably on the same page

What I wrote was trying to present the cognitive dissonance of accepting what the neuroscience says and also having memories that subjectively, empirically conflict with their conclusions.

Incidentally, I have a lucid memory of something that I later realised never happened. It must have been a lucid dream because elements of the memory could not physically have happened. Even now, I can see images from that memory and I've had it since I was 5-6 years old.

I mention it because it skews the certainty of any memories. Not the memory itself, but the reality of that memory. Head twisting huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join