It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany close Embassy in Turkey due to imminent attack. Am I missing something!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Why don't you try to sort it out among your own (dis)beliefs before pretending to know what others might be thinking.
I think Erdogan is a dictatorial SOB trying to play the Islamic card in a country - once supposed to be secular - in order to better lure the idiots backing him. Do you share that view ?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Correction Germany needs young workers many European Countries don't. Many have high unemployment and austerity. Here in the UK there are 2 million unemployed give or take and you think we need more people?a reply to: 23432

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: theultimatebelgianjoke
a reply to: 23432

Do you share that view ?

The view where I instantly become a citizen of Muslim Nation ?
Sure I like it , what's there not to like for a muslim like me ?

To you , Ottomans mean a different thing then what it does mean to me and that is normal ; different cultural luggage you see ?

Whether you like it or not muslim world will get together ans support one another .

I don't see how a non muslim get a say in this matter but I suppose everyone is aware of noisy emperialists and their minions .

Erdogan is the most democratically elected Leader in Europe .

When Erdogan visits different foreign nations , the citizens welcome him as if he is one of their own .

Being unaware of these truths and labelling Erdogan as a mad sultan wannabe is the height of ignorance imho .

The game is much deeper then Erdogan and his ambitions .

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens
Correction Germany needs young workers many European Countries don't. Many have high unemployment and austerity. Here in the UK there are 2 million unemployed give or take and you think we need more people?a reply to: 23432

I am British .

The unemployment issue in UK is totally artificial otherwise how do you explain all the new comers of last 20 years finding no trouble making ends meet ?

It's the Class System that requires the Great Unwashed to be used as a cannon fodder , which is typical in any walk of life in UK .

Britain also suffers from the same population / taxpayer trouble , namely when I retire there will be no money in the Coffers to pay me anything semidecent to live on .

Thanks God for private pensions , eh ?

Europe's ambitions and UK ambitions are not in cohesion with one another and they will never be in cohesion as long as the current power structure of EU is unchanged .

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Yes you are missing something. What you are missing is the EU orchestrated, planned and executed terrorist attacks in Ankara last Sunday while EU marauding troops landed on Ivory coast and shot some people in an international hotel.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

and Europe are thinking of potentially allowing 70 million plus Turks into Europe,

Really...thats the whole (!!!) population of Turkey
Why should I look at any thing else in your post when you cant even get such a simple fact right?

countrymeters.info...

Turkey Population clock 18-03-2016 05:12:48 77 910 968 Current population

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join