It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just found out a friend is immoral, doesn't mind even children being killed WOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:53 AM
link   
This is relationship forum, I assume that includes friendships as well.

Me and this guy, lets call him Jim, both like Trump and hope he is the real deal.

We both know about 9/11 inside job, we both know about FED and dollar as debt currency.

Imagine my surprise, when i mentioned topic of Israel, Jim tells me how it is perfectly alright for Israel to send army and bulletproof bulldozers to drive off or kill Palestinian families in order to expand territory and build apartments, farms, malls, parking lots etc

BECAUSE PALESTINIANS WERE NOT USING THE LAND PROPERLY ANYWAY LIVING LIKE POOR PEOPLE, NOT DEVELOPING THE LAND

Woooooow, can you imagine.

And then he says well we did it to natives, which was 150-200 years ago, Jim is comparing it to modern day.

Morality ?

What the heck is this thing called morality ?

Why does morality count, if a person is an a$$hole, selfish prick now. When calamity strikes and grid goes down, economy collapses. Such a person becomes killer rapist, pillaging cannibal.

If in peace time you don't value human life.

In war time, you are just a mass murdering animal.

The first family you kill for food stores, you tell yourself you did what you had to do to survive.

Second victims come easier.

Have fun y'all out there, those of you without a moral centre.

Just remember, when the time comes for you to walk onto my property and declare it yours (just cause you want it) the good guys got guns too and knew you would be coming
edit on 17-3-2016 by VanGcouverite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: VanGcouverite

My advice to you people out there

Ditch those who embraced the dark side, doesn't matter if they were tricked into it or were full blown aware of choice they made.

If you keep people like that in you circle, it is only a matter of time when they will stab you.

Earthquake, war, hurricane, doesn't matter, those people will be nothing but a liability

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Jim tells me how it is perfectly alright for Israel to send army and bulletproof bulldozers to drive off or kill Palestinian families in order to expand territory and build apartments, farms, malls, parking lots etc

Did he actually say hes OK will killing children, or are you putting words in his mouth? Kinda sounds like you're angry that he doesn't share 100% of the views you do, like Israel.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I've distanced myself from a friend a while ago because of her mindset.

I met her many years ago when we lived in Malta and have kept in touch since she moved back to Scotland but in recent years she has become unrecognisable from the girl I once knew. She was a good, kind person, very caring and was a Psychiatric nurse but then she met her husband and it almost feels like she has been brainwashed. She is constantly on about Israel, Zionists etc. I cut contact last year when she started saying her eyes had been opened by her husband and that the holocaust wasnt real. I found it really disturbing and we ended up in a heated argument as I just couldnt believe what I was hearing from my once lovely, intelligent friend. I sent her a message wishing her well in life and said if she ever comes back from the dark side and sees reality to get in touch.

As the saying goes "you can never really know someone....".a reply to: VanGcouverite

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Me too, there's too much bad DNA crawling around this planet. From the morbidly obese,semi conscious,breeders of the western world to the backwards,barbaric,savages of the middle east. A culling is in order.
The saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" wasn't taking about iPhones.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Thats what a muslim friend of mine thinks. He thinks all the madness in the world at the moment is to do with the planet being overpopulated and numbers need to be bought down. Natures way of rebalancing. Does make me wonder because its like the whole wotld has gone mad! a reply to: LostThePlot

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Just remember, when the time comes for you to walk onto my property and declare it yours (just cause you want it) the good guys got guns too and knew you would be coming

Did you get your coffee yet? JK.

You're friend surely has a right to his own opinion, as lousy as it is. Time for new friends.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454
Did he actually say hes OK will killing children, or are you putting words in his mouth? Kinda sounds like you're angry that he doesn't share 100% of the views you do, like Israel.

What are you saying

That Palestinians don't have children

That they are sophisticated cyborg clones

When Israeli army evicts or kills them -

They only kill adult cyborg Palestinian clones

No kids in those villages

None what so ever

Man you Americans have dug a karmic hole for yourself, just look how many stars your post got.

How do you people sleep at night ?

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Not to make this political.. but even Donald Trump condoned the killing of women and children ... ( terrorist's families ) ..

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Of course he has a right to his own opinion

Just like I have a right not to spend time with immoral people.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: miniatus

That's BS

Donald implied that if we have access to terrorist family, that they should be pressed to squeal for more information.

Guess who else does that.

Russia

It works very well.

You are just mad Trump wants to make America great again. Heheh

The whole point is mute because Trump would not create terrorists, all major terror organisations like al-Qaida and ISIS are CIA
edit on 17-3-2016 by VanGcouverite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Just like I have a right not to spend time with immoral people.

I understand that completely, this is why I stated that it's time for new friends.
I wouldn't want a friend like that either.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   

You start openly targeting innocent people or families just because they might have a member of the family who is or might be a terrorist and you will create more terrorists.

If half your family was droned because your uncle was a terrorist, even though nobody ever talked to him don't you think you may want some revenge for that??? Most people don't just decide one day to become a terrorist for the hell of it. Something drives them to it in most cases.

posted on Mar, 17 2016 @ 04:57 PM
link   
In answer to LostThePlot and anxiouswens. What a pair of sanctimonious people. You say you agree with the poster then you go and flip 180 degrees. Culling, reducing the population. They're just euphenisms for killing people. Who chooses who to cull ? Which part of the population will we start reducing? Can't you see the hypocracy in your replies?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Somebody "not using the land right" is not a reason to evict them.

Hiding terrorists, and shooting rockets into markets on the other hand....

Look, throwing rocks at tanks is never going to go well.

Years ago, the Palestinians could have had nearly ALL of their demands met except one....Jerusalem. So, they walked. I really have zero sympathy for them. Their inability to compromise has left very few other options. Is Israel blameless? No, certainly not...but in the final analysis, they were willing to give up a LOT for peace, and the Palestinians balked at it.

Sounds like you're putting words in your friend's mouth to me. Unless he said yes, he's all for killing women and children. WAY different than bulldozing and resettlement.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

(post by LorenBlack removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 2 2016 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Oh yeah you are gonna school me aren't ya

Even the Clinton era negotiators wrote books in retirement pointing out how Israel never had real interest in making a deal

Failure of talks and expansion of Israel was ALWAYS the agenda

Can't stand you zionists and history revisionists

top topics

join